I was banned from RYM. How long, and how can I come back. I miss it...

I was banned from RYM. How long, and how can I come back. I miss it. Was banned for sticking up for myself in the message boards. Admins are ultra PC anti free speech and hyper sensitive.

You sound like a bitch

Why ever venture outside of cataloguing albums on there, the userbase is worse than here.

why would you even use RYM in the first place lmao
is your life so bereft of substantial gratification and accomplishment that the only way for you to fluff your ego is by clicking stars on a music database lmao

>TheCommunist !!H5H1wOSP9IB

fag homo desu

lol it's not Sup Forums, idiot.

Real tough guy from behind a computer screen. What's your mother making for dinner tonight?

What did you say?

What's that supposed to mean?

I liked it to catalog my music. It was a great way to curb boredom at work, besides fucking your mother asshole.

>It was a great way to curb boredom at work

if i saw one of my employees using RYM at work i'd fire them then and there desu
shameful behavior

Were you being hateful and bigoted under the guise of "free speech"?

Did IQs drop sharply while I was away? It means, stupido gringo, that RYM isn't Sup Forums, so stop shitposting on their forums.

lol I'm banned from a bunch of places for racism

>getting in a flame war about political correctness on a music discussion forum
You don't deserve to live

>if i saw one of my employees

YOu're on Sup Forums nigga, you live in your parents basement and wear a fedora. You don't have a job, let alone own a company, or have a management position. Get a life fuck face.

I didn't shit post you fucking worthless piece of shit.

No

Why are you so unwilling to say what you posted?

Hahahahaha suuuuuuuuuuure you didn't. Anyone who posts on RYM AND Sup Forums is ALWAYS, without a shadow of a doubt, a mindless moron with antisocial disorder. Just Sup Forums, you're fine.

bodycount is shit

>RYM message boards
why would you even post there? it's just Sup Forums: nu-male edition
>TheCommunist !!H5H1wOSP9IB
see its faggots like these that you'd encounter on RYM, i'd be happy if i were you OP

>Sup Forums: nu-male edition
isnt that just neo-Sup Forums as a whole though?

/thread

yeah and it fucking sucks but atleast you don't get banned here

haha

F I L T E R E D

RYM is the worst online music site. Even fucking reddit is better and that's saying something.

RYM is just yelp for music, extreme pretentiousness and snobbery. I fucking hate how people 'review' albums there. Doing a 10 paragraph intro about how you woke up in the money and drank coffee while thinking about the rich tapestries of the universe, listening to GYBE and generally being a cunt.