How do I redpill my gf?

How do I redpill my gf?
Pic related

She has a mental disorder. Dump her ass OP

ABANDON SHIP
DO NOT PASS GO
DO NOT COLLECT $200
GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL

Time to give it up,this one is clearly bat shit insane and now is the time for you to get out freely

.....I have no words....

this is literally the kind of psychotic bitch you DON'T date. Fuck with her much as you never want but don't get committed you fucking retard. You're going to die.

bullet in head, either yours or hers. you choose fam

By her drink

Just say you're not comfortable with it and it's not a world that makes sense to you. Then drop her.

That shit is crazy but if that's how she wants to play it then okay. Way too much trouble for you though

Run for it Marty!

Do you think someone would really do that? Just go and lie on the internet?

OP is the pussy that good?

only fingered so far

Send her out in nature and let her find herself, pronouns don't matter when it's just you and the sticks.

get a good fuck out of her and stick it in her ass,say you want her to be masculine so you want to be gay and have butt sex with her.Then full stop dump the crazy and move on

Check em

HAHAHHAHAH

WHAT KIND OF EGO TRIP IS THAT BITCH ON?!

That's fucking hilarious.

start telling her she need to change her pronouns too. GIve her like 7 she needs to memorize.

Quit being a faggot and dump it.

Are you really so deprived that you're willing to put up with a tumblrina?

Even as a liberal I think this whole pronoun thing is fucking nuts.

Tell her you that's fine, but that you identify as an F-150 and need to be called "Superduty" from now on.

Ejaculate and evacuate

OP here. If the pussy's good I may consider staying, and the anal suggestion was hilarious, will totally try. I also texted her zippity zap because of the Pence meme and she didnt notice

This
Listen op idc if youre a neckbeard manlet or a fucking normie, or whatever. You don't have to put yourself through that kind of pain, you deserve better than to date the mentally retarded
I believe in you

Dump her before you say the wrong thing and she accuses you of rape.

Never stick your dick in crazy, let alone date it.
Seriously OP, she'll ruin your life.

What the actual fuck is wrong with people these days? She claims to identify as various genders depending on her mood?

Shit user, this is only going to get worse... Pull the pin, plenty of "not that crazy" women out there with pussy to fuck - you don't need that train wreck on your life.

Crazy is dangerous. She will be nothing but trouble. Possibly serious.

hahahaha why even fucking bother

Tell her it sounds good to you

Then let her know on her male days your get to fuck her in her tight faggot asshole

"Never stick your dick in crazy"

This guy gets it.

Going to need to see a pic of her to proceed

Merunyaa is god tier

Exactly this. Cut your losses and find yourself a nice, normal girl.

but should op let her just go without curing her autism?

Nailed it

Ditch now. She will at one point say that you raped her because you didn't use the right pronoun at the time.

If you stay with her, make sure she pays for the date when she isn't feeling female.

plz archive

This can't be real. I'm calling bullshit

AHAHAHAYAHAHA, YO CUNT, CHECJK THIS OUT. WHEN EVER U WANT ANAL TELL HER U FEEL GAY. THE CALL HER A FAGGOT WHILE YOU TEAR THAT ASS UP.

THE WHEN SHE EXPECT YOU TOBDO SHIT TELL HER YOU IDENTIFY AS A SLOTH AND ARE TOO SLOW TO TRY.
ETC ETC THIS IS A GAME OP GET THE TOP SCORE. MAKE A VIDEO DIARY AND MAKE B GEEAT AGAIN

This. This this a thousand times this. It's all about the victim olympics with these cunts. It may already be too late, make sure and video tape your clear and simple break up with her and then immediately change your number and email addresses. Keep detailed logs of your whereabouts for the next 2 years minimum and be able to provide alibis. At any point in time she can decide that you raped her and there will be no defense against this.

She is giving you an ultimatum. What you are supposed to do is either accept it or reject it. The fact that you are asking Internet strangers for help om how to change her--which we don't have the power to do--should make you re-evaluate the relationship.

Off by one

I wouldn't really give a shit honestly and trying to redpill someone is just the dumbest thing ever, but what do I know. I'm a fucking bi fag.

Roll for this

Damn son. Where'd you find this?

When I get really really high it's my specialty

of course

You know what you need to do OP

fpbp

Honest answer? Relationships are links, not tethers.

Nobody in any relationship should set ground rules that the other is uncomfortable with.

Can you imagine how she'd react if you said "okay, whatever, but on wednesdays I'm feeling poly so we have to regularly have mff threesomes with girls off tinder, or else i'll go find another girl to be with without you".

Ultimatums are fucking awful, abusive, and a quick one-way street to a shit time for everyone. There's no helping some people, user, no matter how much you want to.

If you're gonna redpill someone, you gotta get in there early enough. Never ever state facts outright, ask them questions that challenge their worldview, and inspire them to look for answers themselves. If you make them feel like they're self-teaching, you're on the right track. Everyone loves thinking they came to an answer all by themselves.

A lot of this is down to the decisions you make and the red flags you ignore. For example, I made the horrendous decision to get engaged to my long-distance (professionally-diagnosed) bipolar girlfriend (now ex) even after she cheated on me multiple times. Why? Because I blamed myself, convinced I didn't work hard enough to successfully move to be with her in time (something she actually told me many times as an excuse). I had a mental block stopping me from imagining that she could be wrong about anything, and constantly ignored the outs she was throwing me, positive I could help fix her.

Fuck that noise, OP. It's not even about being a man. It's about having self-respect.

Also, for anyone saying find a normal girl: no girl is normal, they're all just different levels of crazy. My current gf says she needs to be closest to corners of rooms, need volumes set to even numbers, enjoys acting like a literal child on occasion and regularly asks if I love her because I don't say it enough.

They say don't stick your dick in crazy, but the truth is that the trick is to find a girl just crazy enough.

>Foreignhordes
>Native American

Just, Just kys, seriously, that is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Did you know that sex usually only lasts about 1-30 minutes, while relationships last for years?

Interesting.

If you are totally set on sticking this out, then ask her about it constantly. She's saying you need to know how masculine she feels so you can use the correct pronouns, so ask her how she is identifying constantly, to the point where it becomes an annoyance to her. Pester her about it as much as possible while still appearing to be supportive and eventually she will get so sick of it she will tell you to drop it all together.

Bumping so hard for this

This.

jesus christ, your generation was led into blind insanity by the jew run media.

user, honestly, dump that dumb bitch.
It will hurt at the start but what the fuck? She's giving you instructions about her gender?
If you aren't a complete shithead you'll realize it's better to not have a girlfriend than to not know if you have a girlfriend, a boyfriend or a fucking theyfriend. Dump her ass.

Never speak to her again.

It's that simple.

I had a friend.

>Was with his high school sweetheart for 10+ years.
>Get married.
>4 months later he did one of those silly fun online tests.
>Said he had gender dysphoria.
>Ha ha, silly test.
>Motherfucker went to the doctor.
>Motherfucker listened to the doctor.
>Told his wife he was a woman on the inside.
>Said his doctor said so, so it was so.
>Got taught how to apply make-up by his wife.
>Thought his wife would stay with him.
>She did, for a few months.
>She tells him she went on a date with some guy.
>They tried to kill themself.
>She leaves, files for divorce.
>They got the operation after crowdsourcing the money.

If she could drop that shit, you can too.

This is actually pretty sound to me. Thanks for that nugget of wisdom.

Kill her then yourself and die knowing you did this world a great service

WEW

Dude...bail...unless she's 10/10 or fucks you retarded, it ain't worth it. Women aren't all that kind if crazy.

Send her this pic and talk about how sad it is that FEMEN got defunded. If she doesn't fill in the gaps and become disillusioned with feminism and by extension gender politics, she can't be redpilled.

The Natives got conquered. The land they have exists due to the benevolence of the American people. We could have easily wiped them all off the map. This land is American now. Anyone not born here counts as a foreigner. It isn't that hard.

Jesus fuck, man.
End it, Xe's a lost cause.

Witnessed

Ok, but we didn't wipe them completely out and they ARE still born here

Fuck, i wish i thought of having people call me superduty

I like you. It's nice when someone realizes that "Wait a minute - you're asking /b for advice. Clearly something is terribly wrong."

Dayum this guys has it right

You seem reasonable. Just got the "I need to figure things out on my own" breakup. Three months from now would've been our one year anniversary. Do I try again then, or just wait for her to say something?

omg im so happy i dont have trouble getting laid this shit is hilarious and you going with it, wow

Gender is a personal mostly permanent status that one is allowed to choose. This flip flopping and using crazy random pronouns is way to confusing to be useful

Fuck her siblings and or parents

One of these days she might literally slice off your cock in your sleep. Your choice to date crazy budget.

Hooooolleeeeeeeeeshiiiiiittttt, never thought I'd say this about a person who supports the redpill shit, but man, you fucking nailed that advice!

>They say don't stick your dick in crazy, but the truth is that the trick is to find a girl just crazy enough

Like, deep, impressive man, I agree with you, but expand it further and say that all people are differing levels of crazy.

Still, fucking solid advice man, I agree with him, if the Gender thing is annoying you OP, find someone else. There is someone out there willing to bend to these rules, which from your perspective is odd. That person is obviously not you, find yourself a girl who is, crazy enough, like based user said. If you're uncomfy and she's throwing ultimatums at you, it's obviously time to move on man.

kek

Appreciate that. Just spent a lot of time thinking about this shit when I was going through the hard times. I like to give serious responses in these threads. My hope is that my old pain helps others out even a little.

I actually had that with my first relationship, user.

She went off to a city about an hour away from where we went to high school together, for college, and I'd regularly visit her whenever I had enough money to bus it over.

Lost my virginity to her during this time. Shortly after got the same line. So as you can imagine, it being our 3rd year together, this was a bad time for that line to be brought up.

In my case, she was telling me this because she wanted a fresh start with new opportunities with new guys in a new place. Had to wrestle that out of her. Girls tend not to need space unless they need to clear a mental path for them to try on other people for size.

I'm not saying this is the case for you, but it's possible she's trying to let you off easy instead of telling you precisely what she's up to.

I say the best course of action is to keep doing you. Honestly, if you ever catch yourself making a decision that has even a tiny amount of her involved in it, reconsider it. I spent a lot of my late-teens/early-twenties refusing opportunities "just in case" some avenue of opportunity with an ex opened up again.

That's the reason rebounds exist. Resets the chemicals of love so you can think straight again. Like a mental orgasm. And I've found it's the reason girls do the "I need space" thing, more often than not.

Fuck, some deep thoughts here, need to get higher to think about it

My gf is like this except without the bitchy demanding sjw part. How are you supposed to know? The way she's saying you HAVE to sounds like crazy tumblr to me. If she has some days where she says "hey I'm feeling more masculine and would you mind calling me a he today?" and that would weird you out then go ahead and break up with her now. Otherwise tell her you'll do your best but she'll probably have to let you know.

>need volumes set to even numbers
Holy shit! I have whatever that is when I'm driving.
For some reason I feel anxious if I'm driving and the radio isn't on 5 0 or even numbers that aren't 2. For example 18 25 and 36 are great numbers

But 7 22 and 31 really eek me the fuck out.

Any psych majors wanna take a wack at this? I honestly don't know why I get this feel.

Poison her scrambled eggs

Trump supporters are actually this retarded?

It's normal

This

I only really support redpill shit up to a certain point.

Not a huge fan of the psuedo-intellectual bullshit where they use as many mental gymnastics and statistics to reach the conclusion that "ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES"...but I definitely have been there in my absolute darkest times.

I totally agree with you. Right tool for the right job, and all that. Always someone for everyone. And yes, men and women are both crazy, in different ways and on different levels. It's like the whole "all men are assholes some of the time" line in 13 Reasons Why. All women are crazy some of the time. Acknowledging one doesn't mean the other isn't true.

I just think women do have certain different ways of thinking about stuff to men, but ultimately the same core reasons and motivations are at play. We all just want someone to get us, really.

Some of absolute biggest revelations in my life came from people just asking me why I thought a certain way, rather than just straight up telling me I was wrong.

Just as a quick example, I have social anxiety sometimes. Even as a kid at a fellow 8 year old's party, a slightly older kid came over to me asking why I wasn't joining in the other kids. I just said I didn't know anyone and would feel embarrassed. Kid was like "Uh, why? If nobody here knows you, chances are if they don't like you, they'll never see you again, right? So why not just go have fun", and you know what, it worked on me, and it's stuck with me ever since as one of those weird thought-scars that comes back every now and then.

Not trying to get all TED-Talky on anyone, but it's funny how people tend to stop when you provide them with a challenge. Even if they spout some absolute nonsense at you in the moment, that question will fester away at them and eventually drive them to look for an answer. And hey, it might even confirm how they originally thought, but at least they'll have an actual answer for next time, and that's better than just "It just feels right".

>Not expecting those who worship at the altar of retard to be retards

Not really sure what to say

Hahahhaahah

This is cancer.

Kill that cunt

lil bit of OCD i'm sure, just make you you remind yourself that it don't matter, you'll be all guh nigga

She's not going to last more than this summer anyway because statistically speaking, she'll probably kill herself anyway. Dump her dumb ass retard it's just pussy.

This little negrou knows what he's saying. Do it. And ask for nudes, you lunatic piece of shit. Stop being useless, OP

Tell her when she's a man she can only be fucked in the ass.

I could listen to you talk all night user, sadly, I need sleep like the weak human I am. I've enjoyed reading what you have posted, and the intellectual stimulation it brings, I'm screencapping what you've said so far and saving it, hope to be able to finish screencapping in the morning, but it's Sup Forums, things don't often work how ya want. Anyways, have a nice night Based user, you have my respect, it might mean very little, but you do.

Are you my girlfriend? Fuck you doing up this early.

But yeah it's just mild OCD like said. If it makes you feel comfortable setting it like that, don't worry about it. My girlfriend says she gets a pain in her bones if she knows I set the car radio to 21, even if I hide it as I set it it.

I'm the type of dick that fucks with shit like that for fun, so sometimes I play on it and pretend to set it to 21 when I set it to 20, and watch her hit the button to 19 and watch the chaos ensue.

Its one thing if she wants to be a boy. Its another fucking thing if shes going to play mind games and expect people to go along with them or else shes offended.

Just ask which pronoun you should fuck her,them,it, in. Then slap her and jizz in her eye. Ask if she is seeing clearly now.

OP, DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT HOLY SHITFUCK