I am about to graduate high school...

I am about to graduate high school, and i wanna go into the Air Force for Cyber Surety can someone tell me what this mos consist of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msX4oAXpvUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tech support basically

You do this?

also it's AFSC not MOS

oh my bad

no I'm a medical but know some people that were in my flight with cyber security

This

oh

thing about AF is that they make their AFSCs sound like the most badass things but in reality they're not.
good luck!

I went to tech school at the same place they did. Lots of chicks in that field which is good and bad. Tons of autist as well. Good luck scrub

Don't be a faggot, get into a cool mos then reclass later. Go army, 11x, make e5 in 3 years where points are like 500. Then reclass to whatever where points for e5 are always locked at 798 for e5. E6 doesn't bottleneck near as hard.

Im honestly enlisting so i dont have to go college ive been told its a waist of money.

Psh, you'll never be as leet as NCIS computer team alpha.
youtube.com/watch?v=msX4oAXpvUE

Don't get married before BMT
Don't get married in tech school
Have fun at Keesler, assuming that's where they still go

I mean yeah if you plan on staying 20+ years it's good.
But either way you'll still be going to get college education when you join AF otherwise leadership is going to look at you like you're trash

Does air force still use those blue tracksuits for PT?

sure do. i hate the shirts. it's so heavy

Yes, but they were recently updated to a more lightweight material.

im gonna get a college education no doubt just gonna do it online while im deployed.

Lots of this

um yeah you won't be able to do anything while you're deployed just saying lol

Worst summer camp ever

Yeah go Army where oxygen thieves can get promoted by simply existing.

Because the Army is so well known for.... calling Fucking up a simply babysitting mission. (Occupy Iraq) nope Marines called in.

If you do anything, it's killing your own Soldiers..... Pat Tillman anyone ?

Sure, first you need to pass a test that basically is the AF version of your basic IQ test. If you're not near genius level, you don't get in.

Beyond that, you get some serious training - the kind that saturates your brain until you go numb. The instructors are actually trained to recognize when you're saturated. The course is that dense.

But once you get out, you flush everything you learned and go get some hands on training. They basically hold your hand for the first couple of years. After that, it's mostly all on your own initiative.

The army is about 99% niggers while their officers are about 40% white.

actually it's like 30% asians 30% indians 20% blacks 20% whites now
for enlisted anyways

so i wouldnt make enough money if i went in 4 years as active and attending online classes

thankfully, swish swish swish and didn't breathe too much.

good grief ya!

>can someone tell me what this mos consist of?

Recruiters will promise you ANYTHING with zero intention of delivering, and you have zero recourse. Getting it yet? If you were gifted in computer security, you'd be recruited by them. Getting it now? You're a FOOL to join the military.

enough money for what?
you get GI bill when you do full 1 year if you plan to go to college after 1 enlistment

> Cyber Surety
> mos

Don't bother, you haven't the IQ for it.

Lethal cyber warrior here, that AFSC consists of lots of IA policy and other admin shit. Maximum cuckery as well.

Montgomery GI bill is shit compared to the 9/11.

Can't join the military but is it worth getting a masters in cyber security? Will I be a l337 h4x0r

Get a bachelors in Information Tech or CIS and specialize in cyber or info security.

Youre going to spend 90% of your time forwarding information to commands about some dumb mother fucker who thought he would get $50000 by forwarding a chain letter. Or uninstalling a virus because some dumb fucking kid from Arkansas clicked on a pop up

sounds boring.

USAF maintenance here, if you want to be happy don't go maintenance, if you're also a faggot cuckold, don't go maintenance.