I need a suicide method that destroys the brain,prevent cloning / future data retrieval-no guns, no jumps

i need a suicide method that destroys the brain,prevent cloning / future data retrieval-no guns, no jumps

Head on train tracks?

I think a vat of acid or a incinerator/cremator will do the trick.

Shoot yourself in the head or jump off of a tall building.

Sodium hydroxide specifically.

>go to ocean
>find sharks
>slit wrists and stab self in several places.
>go in water and wait for sharks to eat you

explosives my man... Explosives...

Head first into a stump grinder. Can confirm, will turn you into mist

Also this

Penis in blender

>prevents cloning
Wouldn't it actually be awesome if you came back as a clone and had a second chance at life?

Wouldn't matter though because that clone would have a completely different consciousness, then you have nothing to worry about because it wouldn't be you anyways. In other words cloning is not going to bring you back to life.

Thread /

nobody will clone a faggot like you, don't worry friend

future jeffrey dahmer right here

1 Marijuana will kill you and your brian.

>no guns
Well make up your mind, faggot, do you want a suicide method that destroys the brain or don't you?

alright. this is difficult. but you're gonna need to stick through this and listen to me. you need a gameboy, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS on steam, and a girl with boobs. basically, squeeze her titty

Hang yourself out in the woods where no one will find you (give time for complete decomposition).
Also, why the pic of that fucking nig?

Do you really think anyone wants to clone you?

BMO

By the time this technology is developed, nobody will think you're important enough to reinstantiate. That, and your mortal remains will be too decayed to work with. Unless you're concerned about rogue neuroscientists capturing you and running deep brain scans to make you possibly recoverable sometime in the future, I think you're safe with just dying. Nobody's gonna forknap you, bro.

You don't know what THEY have. You don't know what THEY are doing right now as we speak. None of you know. If you were smart you'd make sure when your time comes you get someone you trust to cut out your brain, eyes, and testicles and have them burnt to ashes then have the ashes thrown into the sea.

Dude, the courts can't milk you for child support when you're already dead.

They can milk your testicles for genetics though.