Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

>Ask me anything.

Why is OP such a faggot?

This.

I'm going to be quite honest.

No one actually cares.

why post such lame shit

This is a copypasta right

you again huh

Nudes?

Sup Eliza

Do you feel good about yourself, picking on a high school kid?

Tits or gtfo

Go post your RP fantasies elsewhere faggot.
If it isn't trap or loli related, no one here gives a shit.

But do youy have beer?
Nope so zero fucks given

I'm glad that you feel good about yourself, that is a good start to life. Now try thinking about using all your powers to help the world around you instead of fluff your ego. I bet once you realize that being rich is not all it is cracked up to be, you might change your mind about the republicans and 45.

The world is full of people of vastly varying intelligence and abilities. Society needs to work for all of them, not just those at the top of the economic heap. Do you really want to live in a society where you are an uber rich dude and you are constantly surrounded by starving maniacal idiots because our society doesn't feel the need to education them or provide opportunities or take care of those that are weak and sick?

Not a fantasy. I'm actually really smart.

What kind of shit name is Ciara?
Also, Tits or GTFO, you should be smart enough to know the rules.

You misspelled synesthesia

No one cares.

Lol I saw this last week go fuck yourself op

Chiara, it is part of a new trend to us Gaelic names.

It is said "Kee-Ah-duh" just to make it really snobby.

Tits or gtfo

You aren't as smart as you think you are.

IQ tests do not account for most socioeconomic and cultural discrepancies.

Can tell you condescension is a bad social skill, so clearly you have areas you can improve in.

You're on B trying to be edgy. 0/10

So do something productive and fuck off

There is no h in that paper you special snowflake.

>No timestamp
We should really have a containment board for faggots like you who like to RP.

Anyone ever tell you the level of your pretentiousness is higher than your IQ?

What is the meaning of life?

Eh.same shit. Still gay. Now with more variations and uniqueness!

>166 IQ
>posting on Sup Forums

k.

bump

dubs of truth.

everyday same IQ BS

If all that was true, you wouldn't be in high school, nitwit. You've failed to convince me.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE

so you claim to be smart but yet you believe in tbe bible? makes sense

/thread

Well when I was 13 I had a 130 IQ and I had already accomplished more than you. I worked on computers and sold them to people. I made money as a teenager you lazy bastard. Have fun "Understanding music at a deeper level" while I actually did shit and helped my community.

If this were true you'd also be narcassistic and most likely a Lazy cunt that wouldnt use that knowledge for anything

(OP) #
I'm bored enough to buy the bait. I got a similar genius iq when I was 8 not sure if I got smarter or dumber since but fuck it. What are you drinking there?

>18
>still in highschool
>"genious"
sure

kool-aid

Nvm just listened to some of your music, don't like it no longer biting b8

Can whoever posts this copypasta next remove the apostrophe from A's

lol

>mensa
Literally a business that plays off humanity's elitism and egotism to scam people.
>I-Im smart I h-have a c-card that says s-so!

My iq also is 166.
I read manga, browse multiples chans and listen to some black metal.
I also study but currently the professors are at strike...
Nice to meet you.

Dude.. It's too soon. She died because of cancer man.

Not so smart...
If you are really this person, you are socially and situationally stupid.
I have an IQ over 141 (not 166) and I cannot understand how you are this dumb to post this to Sup Forums

There are so many monsters lurking Sup Forums.
BAD IDEA.

very possible.
very likely.

its okay, when i was in 3rd grade i had an ego phase too.

Sup retard.
This is anonymous, so your claims are worthless unless you can back them with corollary evidence. From all the responses it seems like your bait worked

16, IQ 168, proud left-side libertarian.

I'm that one guy that gets As without studying or giving a shit, then hacks the admin password and changes people's grades for $20.

Not when gr8 b8, should have had a V8

provide some evidence that you're actually Ciara Horan and I'll be impressed. This document could be from anywhere.
Liar.

This you?

She's gained weight

/thread

my IQ is 167. You are useless piece of shit. Die fucking faggot.

She's off the heroin

>for how long

i want to fuck you sooooo bad

The same exact stale copypasta as usual. Why the fuck do you do this?

nice toothgap, spend too much money on books to fix that shit?

I've seen it once or twice already on Sup Forums

know your ally weeaboo. know your enemy feminazi

Hiya newfriend.

welcome to Sup Forums

The problem with this is that you applied to mensa which means that need reassurance that you are smart, which means its an insecurity of yours

Don't feed trolls u may become one ur self without even knowing it

is vietnam far away and is that where i can find robin williams

like furreal doe

Have already doxed op.. currently on the way to go eat her.

>yum!

i miss eliza

>adult onesie

>why?

>not recognizing the comfort of the onesie

>adult
She's like 15 in that picture

Seen your stupid ass post the same stupid ass post before. How's it feel to be a stupid with an IQ of 166? Stupid are bitch

Sup OP

My IQ is 66. As you're familiar with IQ, you know I I have "OP-level" intelligence. Unlike most OPs, I'm willing to admit my faggotry.
I also have chlamydia, and a football pitch. Things as diverse as pop culture, anime, and traps come naturally to me and I get straight C's without cheating in Resident Evil 5. I also am able to Nitrogen Narcosis until a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time on Sup Forums, I spend my free time on Sup Forums.

All this and I'm a 47 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

>being this fucking new

You know what the fuck I mean jackass
>bet you point out when someone uses the wrong form of two, to, or too .. huh faggot?

OP, Mensa is a situation to brag about whan you have some smarts and nothing else. At 18 you should realize this. You seek attention when you really need a goal in life and a kindred spirit. Assuming you are ok physically, get a life and find someone like me to live it with.

Okay.

Did the holocaust actually happen? If so, how many jews died

Keked.

>acting like everyone isn't just larping and shit posting cause we don't have much else to do this fine Saturday night.

Tits

I'm not your parents user,I don't give a shit if you failed English

Lol mine is 174 I've master the arts of quantum mechanics and ll that jazz I wat past ur simple understanding of musice I don't even have to listen to music it all in my head I see in in the 10th dimension light spectrum seeing music in colours is for the simple minded i know the answer to all my school work and test to the point I only have to do 5mins of school a day ive tried to no get As but hem teachers new I'm to smart so I get A for classes and test I don't even go to that's what a iq of 174gets u and I'm all one of the greatest arts on the planet I've discovered new spices of incescts which I named after Sup Forums called the pepetrumpus I've climb all the mounting peaks above 25000o ft an I also build schools and teach in 3rd world places like Seattle and Detroit and I hink its called Texas there EB a lot of dumb people there and I play polo and drive f1 and I was the stig for BBC top gear for all 22 seasons I'm so same smart I did shit while I was a piece of protein in steak my dad ate 1one week before he fucked my mom this is he live of he smartest living human who can walk and one more gin I felt sorry for that cripple Steven Hawkins aka the Rollin retard I'm the real one who came up with Hawkins radiation I just felt sorry for that cripple Steven so I came up wig the idea taking a good dump one day he sent it back in time yeah my toilet flush to other point in time the things I have in my house the u simple minded peasants could never even hoope to have
THIS is message don't feed ttrolls

Wrong. I love smart people, especially, women.

CAN I FAP DADDY

trump ftw

Hint: It's a sound.

you can't beat me.

my IQ is over 100^3^(the weight of your mom hahaha rekt), I listen to music in the 1000th dimension, while destroying and creating universes at my plead.

While most people spend their free time listening to works such as "Jerry Fajitas Pussies Under the Wussies" "Timmy Turner's Memes Are for the Weak"

All this and I'm a fetus in fetus school.

Ask me nothing, since I can interpret your question before you even ask it and answer it in -3 picoseconds.