>make deal to get 1 hr massage for just phone
>she says sunday works, don't chat much else
>flash forward today, she msgs me and says can do today, i give her my num
>i agree, she says around 6
>6 comes around, didn't hear from her
>be 20 minutes ago, get text
>"can we do this later? in was thinking around 10"
>i agree

we texted a bit and i learned she has no boyfriend and only lives with her kid. what am i in for? she's not being flirty or anything, i dont. if this chick is attracted to me when i get there, am i getting laid?

what do i do?

How can somebody be 28-years-old and this fucking clueless when it comes to women? Instead of treating her like a fucking holy object treat her like a human being. Doing so will help you hide some of that blatant autism and give you a better chance of at least getting to know her.

i wasn't trying to get to know her, and she isn't really trying to get to know me. she isn't interested in dating, her meetme profile made that obvioious. how am i treating her like a holy human being? i just want a massage because i have a pinched nerve in my neck and she is liscensed.

You obviously are unable to read properly, moving on.

well, thanks for your halp

she hasn't texted me back yet, any input from anybody else?

its getting closer to 10, im going to take a shower so she doesn't think im a smelly fuck. it's 90 degrees here

Good idea

something i just realized, she doesn't even know my name. i used a stupid emoji as my name in the app, and she never asked for it. she never asked for a pic of the phone or what kind of phone it is either. makes me think she has other intentions?

pull the naked man OP do it for the lulz

update us if you're still alive after.

Don't read into things. When dealing with humans, err on the side of incompetence and complaisance rather than conspiracy and greater intent; she doesn't give a fuck, she just wants a phone and she'll rub your neck if it means she can get what she wants and get it over with.

That said, be chill and not clingy and see where it goes.

lel will do, what do you think is going to happen?

Once I fucked an asian gril off Meetme like 3 or 4 years ago and she didn't know my name. I had a shitty made up rapper name (i'm white). She never texted me back after that (blocked me too, still don't know why to this day) but at least now I can say I fucked an asian.

I met some girls off of there, it's ok.

thx, will do. the clingy thing won't be a problem

yea this chick is black, and i am mexican. i grew up in the hood, so i kinda give off that vibe. ive never been with a black chick before, grew up in a small town with barely any folk of color

be safe OP though

Nah you likely aren't getting laid. Just treat it like a business transaction. Enjoy the massage--I hope your neck feels better!

thx bro. i have to drive 20 minutes to get there into the city

>be safe OP though

>this chick is black

These things are mutually exclusive

thx!

Kthxbye

lel im not too worried. theres nothing really she can steal besides the phone, which i don't care about

What about your life user?

What if you knock on the door and a bunch of niggers jump out of the bushes beside the door and carry you in the house beating your ass to near death, grab the phone and shove you back down on the ground outside or something

I think you're going to get robbed, you kind of deserve it too.

I've been thinking the same thing, didn't wanna say anything

He might get killed too

This is really sad

I have been around the country and done a lot of sketchy things. I don't think you're going to be robbed. Stop reading into it.

Classic ambush... she wants the phone but hasn't asked to see a picture of it ? Sounds like she wants to steal the shit phone and your own phone and your wallet and your car and your anal virginity and your shoes and your hair style.. be safe

lol thx guise, like i said, i grew up in the hood. i know how to fight and ive been jumped before. but i really don't think I'm going to get robbed here. its not a very good phone anyways, less than $100

thx bro, neither do i

>update us if alive
if not, ask her to post an update for you.
It's the least she can do.

If its your first time meeting her then no don't count on it. But it is definitely a chance to get to know her and charm her.

Keep the kid in mind, because that shit can and will lock you in.

lol thx bro

seems plausible, thx

ill make sure to tell her

>meet around 10
9:23 user

hurry up get get over there!

I think the worst possible thing imaginable (other than you dying) would be if you missed the appointment because sperging out on Sup Forums.

i just got out of the shower. it takes about 20 minutes to get there. i haven't asked for her address yet, i just know the area she's in. i still haven't heard back from her

lel im trying not to let that happen

>i haven't asked for her address yet
>33 minutes left
>20 minute drive

kitten is go for launch

bump for OP's pinchy neck

>10pm

hurry up therapy grill!
op can't stay here sucking dicks forever!

still haven't heard from her

still here?

Op are you heading there or not? My dick is flaccid at this point this is ridiculous

yes

not yet, she hasn't texted me back. she doesn't have a phone, obviously, she said she is using her kids tablet to text from me. I'm guessing she is putting her kid to bed or something?

She is a prostitute. She thinks you're a cop.

These are all codewords.

Autism.

lel

aww :c

sorries

Use protection you stupid nigger. Who knows how many dirty niggers she already fucked.

This happens a lot and if you call the police, they say you were trying to solicit for prostitution and arrest your beaten down ass, negroes long gone no where to be found.

this doesn't happen a lot

ok here, she just texted back. got the address. omw. wish me luck. all i want is a massage

Talk to any cop, paramedic, or ER staff, yes it does.