B what the fuck just happened to me...

B what the fuck just happened to me. my head hurts my chest hurts it feels like I'm standing in a crowd of a million people and they're all talking at the I can't breathe and my head is pounding

I meant all talking at the same time. Did I have a stroke?

On anything? Sounds like anxiety, except the voices part

Are you feeling panicked?

do you have schizophrenia?

Age, weight, gender, athletic habits, smoker or no, drugs or no, family history of heart disease?

Sounds like a .exe error. Delete System32 and you should be back to normal

I don't do drugs
I was really stressed and angry
not that I know can tell

I feel the same way during anxiety attacks. Try not to think about health issues, it can make your attack worse

either crazy or you connected to brain internet either way ur crazy

Its probably anxiety. Just try to relax about the things that are stressing you. Do some exercise, and be sure to eat healthier foods.

>Did I have a stroke?
If you had a stroke you wouldn't be making coherent sentences.

I'm 21, 300 I work out 2 times a week, I smoke a bowl every now and then nothing else. No heart disease

do you always hear these voices outside of panic attacks?

Checked. Also, I had some health anxiety for about a month. It was very unsettling as I couldn't sleep at night without thinking I was dying. I really hated it, finishing some projects, exercising more, and eating better fixed mine. Do you think it could return? Does this signal a problem with my brain?

>2 times a week
???
So out of the 7 days in a week you manage to workout only twice? Dude...

Have you had auditory hallucinations before? Especially late at night after smoking a bowl?

Headache is common with chest pain, its the brain trying to handle pain its never experienced before.

Same with the "Voices" its just the brain trying to, in a sense, wake you up and be more alert to what is happening.

just a stress induced panic attack. go into the bathroom, shut out all the lights and sit in the tub with no water. just darkness and silence. If you dont have a tub lay on the floor mat. If you dont have a floor mat, get one you filth.

I work a pretty physically demanding job I work 5 days a week 12 hour days don't really have much more time to work out

When you have a panic attack, say the alphabet backwards. It helps until you memorize it backwards because it forces you to think but about something simple

Dubs? And I do have a tub, I'll try this in a second. Also you made me laugh pretty hard thanks user

No, I feel fine afterwards.

classical symptoms of a panic attack

>or a stroke resulting from HIV-induced cancer

can you think of any reasons for this panic attack?

From what you've told me, it's quite clear what has happened. You tore through the veil of reality. For that moment, the entity sensed your presence and you experienced the rememberence, albeit briefly. Best of luck

See

try eating something

sounds blood pressure related.

Does your piss taste like sugar? Could be diabetus

Talk to a doctor. Sounds like a panic attack.
Might be worse. Might be nothing.

Last week i had every symptom and sensation of a heart attack. Went to the doctor. She agreed i experienced heart attack systems but after all tests...It was a panic attack because i got laid off, but i take adderall which stablizes my mood so i wasnt feeling the emotions that normally come with it.

Just the heavy chest, laboured breathing, and the cramp in my shoulder/arm was coincident probably from body fatigue from.hard work.

Tl;dr. Ask a doctor but im guessing this is anxiety, panic, or one off weird feeling.

Drink a glass of water and take an aspirin (eat something before taking the aspirin if you haven't eaten recently.) If it continues it could be a type of migraine or mini-stroke, in that case, go see a doctor.

plus stop taking all pharmaceuticals you aren't prescribed.