Hi guys, everyone's favorite firebrand political pundit Ann Coulter here

Hi guys, everyone's favorite firebrand political pundit Ann Coulter here.

I've beeb hearing a lot about this place and finally decided to check it out. Can you tell me all the "redpills" I need to know?

Thanks,
Anne

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCOb6Fykxz0
dictionary.com/browse/vise?s=ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatever the problem is, it's probably the Jews fault.

The Jewish problem is the only redpill you need

Tits or GTFO

This is just a satire page, our main discussions are on revleft.

Timestamp and date or gtfo

MILF
I
L
F

Where are the proofs?

Tweet #Pepe4President if it's really you

this

TIME STAMP WITH DATE OR FUCK OFF

That's very easily photoshopped

Whenever a celebrity stops by Sup Forums (such as Lauren Faust), it's tradition for them to tweet out something to prove their identity

Wait, wait....hol up

Where's her wedding ring?

TITS WITH TIMESTAMP

OR

FUCK OFF
NORMIEEES

Fuck off with your 2 year old picture

Gonna need a timestamp or tweet, Anne

tits or gtfo
>also vid of you masturbating would be nice and help make America great again

That's a man, baby!!!

You already seem to know most of them.

Really not the difficult to comprehend.
Im a relative newfag here and I understand most of them.
Just stick around and you will learn.

Also - timestamp and/or tits or gtfo.

HERE COMES DAT BOI

PAJEET!

I instantly deleted the tweet because I don't want anyone to know that I come here yet

O SHIT WADDUP!

youtube.com/watch?v=pCOb6Fykxz0

Hey Anne, this is obvsioualy satire, but if you haven't you need to watch
1/3rd the Holocaust
The Greatest Story Never Told

Then you need to help make DOTR and RwDs real.. mmmmk? Thanks

I want to believe!!

Anne, I tweeted you earlier, please become Trumps press secretary, the tears would be glorious.

>I want to believe!!
A deleted tweet with the date time cropped out. God damn I hate you gullible fucks

MY BOI !!!!!

So guys... is this real?

Thanks, hon

At least I'm not a manchild who masturbates to anime

I've heard that this place is very anti-semitic. But I've been accused of anti-semitism myself. I think I already know all that I need to know on this subject.

>Thanks,
>Anne

No tits? Off to the next thread.

This....could actually be Ann

I dropped the audio book because it was read by Ann Coulter. I would rather listen to nails on a chalkboard for ten hours than hear Ann Coulter read an audiobook.

Should I buy a hard copy?

Tits or GTFO faggot.

Torso or GTFO, just for uhh verification

Ann spells her name with no E. You are an impostor.

Penis or GTFO.

doubt that cunt reads Sup Forums or she wouldn't have mentioned that shit in her twittur. she tries to be an edgy faggot but her books are still pretty bluepilled

Imposter, yes.
E, no.

no

Then you already know the problem, we need to tear Jews out of media, banking and politics and become nationalists again.

I am sure you are update on HBD, so we need to obviously deport all the brown scum or find a way to keep them from breeding.

I would like to offer them cash for sterilization personally. They are high time preference morons so they'll accept it.

Also democracy is a terrible system, women shouldn't have the right to vote and monarchy is best..

Mmmmk thanks for visiting.

I was on my phone then. I really need to turn autocorrect off.

Nose or GTFO

India, this "boi" meme is perhaps the unfunniest meme I've ever seen. If you have nothing to say, go poo in the street.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Check sticky you auschwitz tier emaciated fuck. No red pill threads

Alright you fucking nigger if you wanted a redpill thread ask for it, no need for fucking roleplay on an anonymous board

We all no history is written by the victor. Hitler's biggest crime was losing.

>Anne

She ain't no Frank buddy, improve shitpost quality!

>know

Hitler did nothing wrong
Let's gas the Jews for real this time
Womens suffrage is degenerate
Tanning culture is degenerate
Tattoos are degenerate
Unnatural hair colors are degenerate
Miscegination is degenerate
Sex before marriage is degenerate
All should be shamed out of society

Keep on keepin on Ann.

Also, 'correct the record' shills are all over here, be warned

y-you're pretty hot

Post a timestamp pic so I can believe.

I agree with all your points except the first three. Hitler did do some things wrong - Dunkirk comes to mind.
Not all Jews are bad, but Israel needs to stop holding America in a vise.
And if women's suffrage was rolled back, I wouldn't be able to vote anymore! Now you wouldn't want that, would you?

Sup Forums is a thug nigger?

Post your feminine penis.

It's the Donald. OP isn't really Ann, but OP is a faggot. Sad!

Canada, shouldn't you be worrying about that yuge fire in Alberta rather than obsessing over your trap fetish?

GET A LOAD OF THIS ROLEPLAYING FAGGOT.
ALSO, VICE NOT VISE.

ALSO, WHICH PART OF TIMESTAMP YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, FAGGOT.

DO IT OR I WILL POST LOLITA IN EVERY THREAD YOU GO.

>I wouldn't be able to vote
If you were actually Ann you would understand that sacrificing your individual right to vote along with all women would be for the greater good of not just white people, but all of humanity.

I conced on Hitler, he didn't realize how cucked to Jews the Anglos were. Very sad.

I find you incredibly sexually attractive.

I would have a lot of fun creating Anglo-American babies with you.

Wait tanning culture is degenerate now? How did this happen? *throws out spray tan*

>also in the pic is the real redpill everyone needs to fully understand

Who are you again?

dictionary.com/browse/vise?s=ts
Learn2English

I disagree about the whole Jew thing. We are all practically slaves to the Jewish controlled systems in place.

And women shouldn't be allowed to vote, just take a look at how bad things have become!

naturally tanning is fine but when I see those orange people I want to puke

Dumbass. Ann is already quoted as saying we should end women's suffrage because too many cat ladies voting democrat.

Learn my new pronouns, shitlords.

I was being sarcastic, boys. Lighten up.

RETARDED AMERICAN ENGLISH.
IN BRITISH, IT IS VICE.

LEAVE IT.

TIMESTAMP FAGGOT OR GET READY TO BE NUKED BY LOLIS IN EVERY THREAD YOU MAKE TODAY.

Why the long face, Ann?

If only this was real...

que?

MY FIRST PALINDROME(GRTER THAN 4 DIGITS) IN 20 DAYS OF Sup Forums

I took this screen shot of some Uggos to help prevent people at work from needing to beat off after seeing pictures of Ann.

You forgot to turn off your caps, faggot

gets out for reels...

Bitch has a 4 post bed i'm jelly as fuck

Nice rack too

Ann is it true you have Marfan syndrome?

Suck my dick

>1 post by this ID
>no tits posted
>no timestamp

Srsly tho...go back to trolling school or Sup Forums

dunkirk comes to mind before barbarossa

interesting

Chill out poo in loo's. In American English,
vise = strong grip
vice = immoral or wicked behavior

I've never had it confirmed, but I've long suspected it. At least I'm not fat.

HOLY SHIT RETARD

THOSE THINGS DON'T EVEN APPLY IN INDIA IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUES AND HAVE YOUR SHIT TOGETHER LITTLE BIT.

ALSO, OP FAGGOT, TIMESTAMP OR YOU ARE A NIGGER NOW.

Basically the number 1 most important red pill is that the survival of the white race is dependent upon white women to be intelligent enough and cynical enough to resist the brainwashing and hive mind of social media and media. This has been the Jewish elite agenda for a l9ng time and they finally figured out that a lot of women are impressionable enough to listen to whatever the media tells them, their social status deoends on it afterall.

If white women come I promise white men will step back in and participate in society once again. But we need the support of our women and we need the courage to say when people say pic related it's not okay.

Ms Coulter,

It's both good and bad that you are here. Good because you came here with an open mind looking to learn, bad because most of us don't want this place wide open to normal people...but its bound to happen eventually. Anyways, for redpills:
1) Six million Jews did not die in the Holocaust. Maybe 200-400 thousand, but that was from typhus and starvation - not "gas chambers". We have countless infographics with excellent sources if you want to see them.
2) Shills are everywhere here. As are intelligence agents from different governments. All seek to change our opinions on things or disrupt us, but they usually fail. You can see all the pro-hillary shilling now if you look at the board. Its insane.
3) Multiculturalism and diversity are codewords for white genocide.
4) Meme Magic is real. I didn't believe it myself at first, but trust me its real.
5) The Jews want to rule a world of one dumbed down brown race.

There are many other redpills to learn. Thanks for keeping an open mind, I respect you for it.

Its a decent intro into the dangers of third world mass immigration into the west. Then again its nothing you cant learn on Sup Forums for free.

You forgot my all time favorite.

Nobody is white on Sup Forums
Everyone is a nigger

O BOI.
THIS FAGGOT REKT YOU BITCHES WHO BELIEVED HIM

kek
Different ID poo in the loo. Wash your keyboard, I think the shit on your hands is contaminating your posts.

This user is right. Ann if you really are here, I need you to read what he wrote. We really can't do it without at least a third of the women being awake. Thank you user.

Hahahahahaha but what if I want to attack 100% of the Jewish community?!?

Also, I see the irony and message in you post. Its a redpill in a redpill. Thanks user.

Not hard to understand, anyone can post anything here.

Most of the people that wail on and on about Da Joos day and night are really liberals acting out their secret racist fantasies where they think their friends and family will never find out.

It's always hilarious when they go to their buddies one too many times with "Have you heard the latest Nazi conspiracy bullshit from Sup Forums?" and they respond, "No, actually we're all wondering why you keep going there, if you aren't a racist yourself?" and shit quickly hits the fan from there.

This is not really habbening and that makes me so sad