Yesterday night...

Yesterday night,a mosque in Austria has been attacked by unknown suspects which squirted pig blood all over the minaret and hung two pig heads into a site fence.

How do you feel about this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Pakistan
youtu.be/jdynGqxdBk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bad because i don't live in austria

Glorious!

How nice of them to offer gifts of meat :^)

I feel great about it.

The pigs are in heaven now for doing such a heroic defilement of that Satanic worshipping site.

Whoever those Austrian defilers were, I wouldn't be surprised if they came from here.

That's pretty lame. Why can't people ever put in any effort in pranks? It would be more effective, for example, if the bits were very descretely tiny and distributed throughout all of the main areas in a way where the worshipers physically interacted with it for days before the smell kicked in. That's the only way it'd have a religious impact.

This level is "light the dog poo on fire at the door" level.

Pretty great

Go home

!

I think it would be a lot more effective if those were the heads and blood of the neighborhood terrorist recruiter (AKA Imam).

You can't intimidate mussies with stuff like this. In fact they get off on it because they want to be able to play the victim card.

The only thing Islamists respect and understand is the threat of real violence against their filthy little horde.

lol seriously austria thats the best you can do?
at least get inside while theyre praying and kill some of those fuckers

Christian Turk?

How about a terrorist head stitched to a pig's body like some sort of chimera?

fucking keke

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Pig blood dont burn. But im.ok with this, a good advise.

>How do you feel about this, Sup Forums?

Bitch shit

way past the time for pigs blood and pranks

people should burn that shit down

Pretty satisfying. Let those cucks know the reality. This will tell them "about peaceful west and UN and democracy" and all that kinda shit. .

orthodox, yes

>if the bits were very descretely tiny and distributed throughout all of the main areas in a way where the worshipers physically interacted with it for days before the smell kicked in.

Same thing happened in Bucharest on the spot of land where they want to build a mosque.
Some dude brought in 7 pigs and let them roam around on the land.Buried two pig's carcasses on that land.
He also threatened to build a catapult to lob pig guts at the construction site.

Poor pigs. That could be food.

Too little too late.

Somone get this guy a medal

good whitemanship. a very white way to solve things. and you guys even celebrate it. wow i was wrong about white people.

Feels good mane

You live in north eastern Turkey?

How do they get pigs without being found out?

Me and the boys will paying a visit to the local church tonight. Thanks Sup Forums.

Hahahaha

Whole mosque will have to be demolished and moved to a different site

they can't worship or go into a building that has been marked, covered, dedaced, vandilised with pigs blood or pigs remains

everytime a mosque is built this should be done to celebrate the opening
doesn't matter if you kill one of many of their pawns even if they are the ones recruiting

THAT is what they want

remember this bullshit and everyone should
"islam is the religion of peace"
they use this to recruit,

if anything someone should play a game by promoting a pro-islamic march and then throwing pigs meat, guts and all the pigs blood over the large group that has gathered

>kills other shitskins

No one cares Mahmoud. Good luck and I hope you sandniggerised poo in loos kill each other

HITLER WAS AUSTRIAN

that's what all these people want. they want to harm their fellow christians in predominantly muslim countries.

Hmm. Actually, I'll be doing stuff to the cross, the statues and the bible. Pretty thrilling. Can't wait.

I did this at school. Bag of prawns in the air conditioning ducts. They tore the entire roof out looking for the source, never found it. Couldn't just close the room either, because the school was already overcrowded.

Joke was on me though, because I had to use that room for the entire time as well. What the fuck was I thinking? I hate being Australian. Great pranks, dumb plans.

Yeah well, make sure to spread the blood of something christians hate on that church: muslims.

>pakistan
>churches

How about blood of christians?

Because pakis have been peaceful towards Christians so far.

Lame... Shoulda used Muslim heads!

>a leaf
>knows whats up in non white countries

False flag done by Muslims for sympathy and media attention

Disrespectful. I hope the perpetrators are brought to justice. If you condone this kind of behavior I feel sorry for you.

>Hey imam, whatcha doin?

what a cute little keyboard warrior you are. I'll sleep easy tonight knowing you'll never leave your shithole of a country.

kek

Brilliant

>prosecution for disrespect
no

probably

>Attacked

wew lad

I'm fine with that Achmed, no one's gonna give a fuck if a shitskin kills other shitskins, you faggots do it every day to yourselves anyway
Also throw shrimp at them because the bible says it's unclean food, that is if you can, you know... afford buying shrimp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Pakistan

There is this 200 years old church. Pretty disgusting sight. Always hated it.

I don't think that will work, fanatical Christians are big into martyrdom like the Jesus was.

They get more assblasted over mohammed pics. Should have drawn a mural with pigs bloods of mohammed fucking a pig.

ooooh vexillological symmetry

>Pretty thrilling.
Breaking News: You have a smaller mind than your penis.

This is a shitty thing to do, really.

False flag or not - someone made a bad decision here.

Thanks for the idea, Ameribro

False flag by Zionists, or their supporters.

To alienate the Muslims population, while drumming up support against national groups.

Feel free to walk into a mosque with a bag full of pig offal and try to disperse it then.

Think you'll find that mosques are quite open and plain inside, that you will be seen and caught easily, that most people in a mosque know who goes there, that there are religious routines that would catch you out and in general you are just a fucking child.

Ratios are different.

i feel bad for the pigs

there must be some kind of haram vegetarian pig substitute which could be used instead

Holy shit.

I never knew. Even our words on Sup Forums are moderated.

I got a warning when i was trying to reply to Paki.

wtf?

"The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. "

Thats why the call it a senior prank, you do it at the end of your last year so you dont have to deal with any repercussions

can'tpooinloo with the sick burns

based

Do the camel jockeys have to burn down the mosque now?

>fanatical Christians
Christians here are far from that. They are obedient little cucks always walking with their heads down. Playing their pianos and guitars. Most of them clean the streets and gutters. Christian is synonym with street and gutter cleaners.

Go ahead you will probably just die trying.

And whats one more dead paki at the end of the day?

>"The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. "

Good. Europeans put more value on mosques and muslim feelings than they do on actual Europeans and their culture.

>than your penis
indians on average has smaller penises than the middle easts

> thinking we care about what you do to christian shit either

my familys austrian
and we all worship the big boss

how can anyone not, had the world shitting bricks then just walks away and enjoys the rest of his life in argentine

the us didn't even want to try and catch this mad fuck they just let that sleeping dog lie

not very white of you, race traitor !

ethanol

Pakistan is not ME.
Pakistan is the same as India, racially, except they're all muslims. Their dicks are probably on par.

>Playing their pianos and guitars

yeah! fuck those christians and their nasty ol' music!
this is what a good muslim does to a musical instrument
youtu.be/jdynGqxdBk8

Thats something coming from someone who has the crosses of st. george and st. andrew on his flag.

Calm down mayor

They sure showed those invaders. SLIMES BTFO. Now they surely won't rape and kill anymore.

>He also threatened to build a catapult to lob pig guts at the construction site
oh fuck

Hi mehmet, how's your vacation treating you?

i don't know because ive never been to Austria and I don't like seeing 2.1m refugees in Jordan

Good bants, Pajeet.

Guess it had nothing to do with an Indian talking about small penises.

LMFAO.

You done goofed Pajeet.

I fail to see how that is in any way a counter argument? Am i a flag now?

>thinking some weaksauce pranks will scare the all-consuming islamic menace
Here's a neat new prank Europeans should try, burn these fucking mosques down with Molotov cocktails

thank goodness no mosques are within 50+ miles of my residence or I'd be in jail

Großdeutschland when? This time under austrian leadership.

Cool

I feel like anyone who gets extremely offended and violent about petty vandalism is mentally unhinged and is not a fit member of society.

It's hardly a church burning.

what are you waiting for Achmed?
Just now as we speak those christians are being all christian and deying the existance of allahu snackbar and eating haraam pig and not raping any 11 years olds like based mohammad, if I were you I would get rid of those infidels right away.
Letting the infidels live means you're not a real muslim and don't really believe in allahu.

>they said all muslims celebrate the savagery the terrorists did
>while they're celebrating this
>all of them, all of white people

Not remotely muslim, i think they're disgusting. But to condemn someone's actions for being ineffectual but having not put the slightest effort into a new proposal is just embarrassing.

It's this type of faggotry that gets on my nerves , while they are destroying your civilization you are pulling pranks on them , omg so epic muslims BTFO
Fucking amateurs

oh no

You obviously do it at night when the mudslimes are fucking children and their cousins

Vlad Tepes has been reincarnated?

that looks like a frozen space pig

Ich habe überhaupt keine Probleme damit.

Don't bother, mate.