NEW PAC ASKS MEDIOCRE WHITE MEN RUNNING FOR OFFICE: “CAN YOU NOT?”

Sup Forums I'm starting to believe you
Here's what feminists are talking about

feministing.com/2016/05/05/new-pac-asks-mediocre-white-men-running-for-office-can-you-not/

>So explains the Can You Not PAC, recently created to “dis/empower and dis/incline” the powerful and privileged (“specifically straight white men”) to lose their outsized ego and swollen sense of entitlement — and not run for office.

>There is a tsunami of mediocre white men running for office. Our self-inflating sense of ability and talents has convinced many of us to run in the face of overwhelming empirical evidence that we are in fact not the most qualified. We’re fighting back against the notion that looking like a Ken doll is a qualification for elective office.

>Maybe you, too, know a handsome upwardly mobile upper-middle class cis dude who is well intentioned and *super progressive.* We’re happy go buy him a locally brewed craft beer and tell him to take a step back instead. We are not the heroes that Gotham needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUwZ5Yo3Urg
canyounot.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's start the You're better in the Kitchen PAC.

>Started by white men, for white men
Why do cucks like this even exist?

Imagine what they look like

If people want non-white politicians then they can vote for them. Minorities, provided they're citizens, can run on the same grounds that white men do. It's typical leftist drivel really; instead of giving the voters a choice of all the options they instead elect to limit the options to the 'correct' ones.

it's a career choice. you fail at conventional politics and you become the leftist token self-hating white guy they need around to appeal to moderates.

White men built this civilization
White men invented egalitarianism
Everything you have, you owe to white men

I have yet to see a competent non-'white man' run for office

Notice twice there she says LGBTQ "FOLKS"

Folks. Stands out to me as a word she doesn't use often but does in this case because even she doesn't really know what to call them.

I wish white men could collectively gather and go
>sure go ahead have fun, run the system, we'll just sit back and watch

and then force them to acknowledge they need us more than we need them

>she

An infinite amount of passive aggressiveness will never pacify an alpha leader. If you're meant to lead, these cucks will talk shit but cower in your presence

But mediocre folks of color and lesbians are still ok, right?

"People" definitely wouldn't work

There'd be nothing to protect us, then. Just off the top of our heads, let's imagine this scenario:
>whites withdraw from running the show
>darkies and jews overrun, whites are stamped out quickly
>killed, imprisoned, or recruited
>any resistance just means they are justified in removing us

Basically, I feel as if blacks ran the show, we'd be exterminated with prejudice. Whites have something in them that just makes them care for the lower class, it's our strength and weakness. We know there's strength in a team effort, but we let niggers onto our team.

We'd need an impregnable refuge if we were to ever just let the blacks have at it

Underrated fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=UUwZ5Yo3Urg

Two words: Vaginal Jew

Typical Aids Skrillex type want girls like in OP, but they only want Chad. Doesn't stoo these thirsty retards from making white men look abysmal and pathetic.

>Imagine what they look like
In my head, I see a hunched back, beady little eyes, a hooked noise, curly hair, and rubbing hands.

>they need us more
Fuck this. Idgaf that they "need us", their needing us and pouring into our countries caused this in the first place.
And if you want to see they ever admit that they're wrong, look at Zimbabwe and South Africa. Not that I care, I don't want white countries to become welfare stations for shitskins ever again.

Even if they did, they would end up like Zimbabwe, Rhodesia, or most of former colonial Africa. These people would revert to anarchy without the services white men provide almost instantaneously.

Any white man that doesn't vote for Trump is a mega cuck.

Trumpstaffel when?

Also the word you're looking for is empathy and altruism. Traits only found in whites.

What about being straight makes you "powerful"? I don't understand.

Leftists will defend this.
How is this not racist and sexist?
Oh wait, white male.
Got it.

Pretty sure this is racism and should be reported to the FEC

Because people allow them to exist.

They should be shamed

It's not contradictionary at all. Putting Chads in their place without knocking off their actual value (they're still rich good-looking chads but with lower self-esteem) is the goal here. See Dear White People for more info.
Basically, your average shitskin wants to live in a white country with endless handouts and without having ever to worked for anything but also wants the locals to worship them for having shitcolored skin(it's not like they want to push themselves to actual accomplishments that would make people respect and admire them)

Did all of America Politics turned into a teenage girl's tumblr blog?

In modern society, weak men who once would have been removed from the gene pool by natural selection, are able to survive, procreate, and nurture families of more weak men.

IF these people were really as mediocre as this group claims, women wouldn't have a problem defeating them.

This is femitardation, plain and simple. It devalues every female who's actually managed to get elected in an attempt to reframe the issue in such a way that women are always victims.

I wonder how far this new feminism thing will get before they realize they're literally asking to have their rights taken away and be made reliant on the government.

That wouldn't work. Woman and other minorities would run the Earth into the ground before asking for help.

That's not true. The effet men rarely breed.

This is great. Normally I only check to see if the Brady gun violence people endorse/hate a candidate and always chose the one they hate. Of Brady hates them they must be pro guns.

Now I can read their list and know which candidates will hold my white male interests at heart

>powerful
>mediocre

someone should buy these dickheads a dictionary

>We’re happy go buy him a locally brewed craft beer

What I took from this is anyone who drinks "locally brewed craft" beer is a tremendous and irredeamable cuck.

Mark my words; stuff like this is going to keep getting worse and worse until we have an extreme back lash in about 5 years or so. Straight white men are going to be able to make the same claims that we've been systematically discriminated against that minorities frantically claim now, and it's going to become un-PC to make fun of white people since they themselves has discriminated against us.

Either that or white dudes are going to just keep getting more and more pissed until we end up rioting and killing a bunch of minorities and SJW types.

We have a local brewery in town but no leftists go there it's all working class whites. It's awesome because they tried to bring their hipster shit but got chased out.

If the first case happens it would mean that white men aren't really better, I don't think so

You have to admit tho I mean the Republican party was full of old white guys running. You had one nigger, one woman, a spic and then like 13 white dudes.

It is unbalanced.

What? Don't you see beta cuck providers all around you. My context referred to them.

>come from middle class family
>decode in 8th grade that I want to lead in some capacity
>but my ass in school, seek out leaders to learn from, and lead extracurricular forums and debates in college that involve faculty and staff
>do this alone
>teach for two years to get familiarize myself with education as that is an area that needs fixing
>but my ass studying and get accepted into a full ride t1 law school with a full scholarship
>get told I'm mediocre and not fit to lead

No. Fuck you. I've spent over a decade of my life planning for this and will continue to do so. I love my country and want to serve it and see it flourish. Fuck you for thinking me being white matters.

Ia this Shiba Inu dog?
I thought getting it but they are very costly in India. Around Rs 40k so I am settling with two Siberian Husky

Decide* bust*

Shouldn't try to post and proctor exams.

If theyre beta cucks, then their genes arent being passed on....

In either case, I said that they rarely breed. They still have kids, just on average its less than what normal people have.

The best way to ensure that I will funnel all my resources into my election campaign would be some rancid cunt telling me "could you not?"

Who do these people think they are? They leech in our countries, at our sufferance.

I was about to say what italybro said. all this sort of shenanigans just proves that women and minorities accept that white males are in general superior. they call it all sorts of names, but this is the underlying truth.

Biting the hand that feeds them.

Compared to the DNC it's a wonderful mosaic

And the minorities are fighting against old money to get into power, not white people in general. Old money will be primarily white because of historical demographics. Assuming the country doesn't implode, this will change in generations.

>Siberian Husky
Get ready for high electricity bills unless you live in Simla.

>Can You Not
What is it with this meme? How did it become a thing? How did "Just don't do this thing I have no reasons or arguments for why you doing it is bad but just don't do it also notice my running on sentence with no grammar and far too many conjuctions in it omg like literally" become a 'valid' line of 'reasoning'?

>implying they weren't only there for show

Does this mean they think mediocre white men > exceptional minorities?

It's what everyone without arguments is doing nowadays - masking their hatred for you behind a supposedly nice question in hope that you look like an ass when you give them the answer they deserve.

It's the same as with Muslims who go
>B-but we only want to live peacefully among you!
after every slaughter party that had in a civilian area.

The West really needs to learn when they have to put empathy and "good manners" aside and just do what needs to be done.

Ah I guess you're right. When they're talking about white privilege they don't mention class or wealth. So it must come down to "s-structural racism" or simply superior genes.

Let's get on with option 2 then lads.

This.

How can anti-white racism be so blatant and accepted in society, yet a hint at racism against non-whites is slammed?

It's frustrating how casual anti-white sentiment has become without relatively anyone pointing out the hypocrisy.

These people cannot think in terms of individuals, they are collectivist freaks.

>It is unbalanced.
Yes because old white men disproportionately keep the world spinning. Even in the minority loving Democratic party, they can't find any women or darkies to run. There have been more black Republicans in the primaries the last decade than minority Democrats.

lol so what? Fuck balancing shit via arbitrary shit like race. Whoever is, is.

If race has any value, then that would be reflected in distribution - and guess what - current turn out shows whites are the best at it.

If you think race should determine your success, you're a racist. If you want to force a certain racial distribution in a political system, then you're an authoritarian racist. Fuck you.

Yeah, those "buts" were confusing. Obviously you shouldn't be told to step down because of your race. At least, I thought that was obvious.

heh lawcucks, neets don't have to deal with this shit.

If they're so shitty and "mediocre" why are they so threatened by their political skills? They should easily get more votes with their flamboyant minority personality and progressive views that everyone agrees with.

What the hell is a PAC anyway, and why do they exist?

It's true. Is it time to ascend to the stars, white brothers?

I'm from WI and I've seen this happen a lot.

We fucking love beer, and our small towns often retake craft breweries from the hipsters. Get your designer glasses the fuck out, men are drinking.

I dunno the word dis is very triggering to me as it reminds me of moments in my life where I was extremely vulnerable, i'm going to have to write up a microaggression report and request that they take sensitivity training before they can lobby for a politician

I'm not right wing. I'm literally a Marxist.
But this type of insane sjw faggot shit is the reason I'm voting for Donald Trump.

Isn't this an actual joke site?

canyounot.org/