What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnULSmNbCuo
youtube.com/watch?v=fvGuEXVjvrk
youtube.com/watch?v=TVojd4JFos4&list=PL771ABBE95768DEA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we wuz antz n shieet

I don't know what you're implying. They're both good?

>ants
>better than a bug life

pick 1

except the image clearly suggests a bugs life is better than antz

7.7 vs 7.9 average rating

Kevin Spacey was the only good thing about A Bug's Life. Antz was better in every way.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnULSmNbCuo

this

The Bug's Life video game was baller

ants is more jewish flavored than bugs

>unironically visiting a website that measures the quality of a movie using a "tomato meter"

should i watch antz

THIS

You have serious mental deficiencies if you think A Bug's Life is half as good as Antz. Dreamworks copycat shit is normally terrible, but Antz is genuinely really great for a kid's movie. A Bug's Life is average at best.

People always say that Antz was really dark, what with the whole Termite war part and such, but the end of Bugs Life is fucking brutal. Watching the hero get the shit beat out of him always got to me as a kid, and now I've got a bit of a Ryona fetish as a result of it I think. I now get turned on by the idea of a small helpless victim getting beaten and tossed around in the dirt by someone larger and stronger.

Remember when competing movies could both be successful? Step it up WB

how have you not seen it by now

Just look at the character design. What the fuck was dreamworks doing.

do people actually prefer bugs life? always thought antz was the superior movie because of the story

both are good though, I don't even know why the fuck a marginal score difference like that would require a thread, shit is insignificant. motherfuckers on this board aren't even into statistics, yet talk all day about it

kek

antz is kino while bugs life is pleb shit

I thought you were going to say you have a fetish for smashing bugs naw you just have issues. Dark bug movies has little to do with it.

they wanted to give the woody allen ant glasses.

Bugs life was a 7 Samurai ripoff

Ant Bully > Antz > Bug's Life

>Mfw years later I finally understood the WASP jokes in Antz

I always did prefer Antz when I was a kid. I can only remember the bit where the grasshoppers bust through the ceiling in Bug's life but I remember the whole battle scene and the flood scene of Antz perfectly.

>it ain't me starts playing

Tell me Sup Forums. Was the final battle in Antz too extreme?

I always liked Antz more but both were great

Anyone else remember when the stallone ants girlfriend gets raped infront of him?

I don't remember the human rape scene being this detailed

antz?

FUCKING LUCAS AND HIS CGI ANTS!!

Is that what happened? I couldn't make it out.

Was it the Colonel or the General who did it?

just some soldier
yeah man she g\makes grunting noises and then has no bruises

Which one?
I don't remember it, been years since I watched it

The movie is stupid because worker ants are females who can't reproduce.

Everything is a 7 Samurai ripoff.

Antz was better though; if only because it was aimed at a mixed audience, unlike A bugs life which was aimed directly at children.

I think they mean to demonstrate by aggregate critic score that Antz is better because it is.

Antz is amazing

Bug's life is dogshit compared to it. We really are missing out as a society by having Disney's feel good bullshit dominating the media when we could have far more insightful studios making movies.

Pixar can tell a really good story, but Bug's Life isn't one.

my fucking nigga

Antz is the first movie I ever snuck in to

That animated movies about bugs are great and we should have a rated R brutal warlike movie and not a sex joke filled comedy about talking food

youtube.com/watch?v=fvGuEXVjvrk

why are kids movies so fucking weird
i creeps me out
who even comes up with these kind of shit
how is a bodyless ant talking and a fucking bloodbath appropriate

Is this white guilt joke?

It's a joke about WASPs in general

They're all gone now though so the joke's very dated.

>They're all gone now though so the joke's very dated.

What?

but it was great

who says kids' movies can't have war and violence in them?

i dont think kids should see violence and war

white anglo saxon protestants?

>White
>Anglo
>Saxon
>Protestants
>WASPS

The wasps in the movie are parodies of upper class snooty rich white people. But the term isn't used much anymore.

I never saw bugs life, I think it never even opened in my country. But I saw Antz on tv and I thought it was great. When I found out about bugs life I thought it was a shitty Antz rip-off.

"Old Money" Wasps are almost all gone, the book version of "Wolf of Wallstreet" had a funny section on that. It's all jewish scam artists now like Jordan Belfort or Bernie Madoff, the kids of the WASPS are too fucking dumb, they all work at Walmart now/die of heroin overdoses.

why is the soldier a dindu

Yes, this
youtube.com/watch?v=TVojd4JFos4&list=PL771ABBE95768DEA8

Oh now I get it, thanks

why not?

fiction should prepare them more for the real world

pretty sure he's partially based on Bubba Gump

This is basically a more kid friendly Starship Troopers. Now I remember why I loved it as a kid.

>it ant me starts playing

holy fuck, Dreamworks really is shit when it comes to character design

No way. The Antz designs had real character. Every ant had unique face. A Bugs Life ant designs was boring and generic af, with little variation, not to mention blue...wtf is up with that?

Entomophilia.