This show is so progressive, I love it!

This show is so progressive, I love it!

What's progressive about it?

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME ???

I WANT TO RACEMIX RIGHT FUCKING NOW

FUCKING JEWISH MINDTRICKS

not really. luke cage has always been a nigger.

wtf I hate people of similar race dating now?

>black guys slumming it with ugly white chicks
nothing new here m8

How fucking dare they? The FUCKS! I mean an interracial couple, in this day and age? What the fuck, and they didn't even ask me if I was OK with it, well I'm NOT!

wtf I hate women now.

>>/r9k/

Race mixing?! In 2016?! Oh my stars!

It's amazing how a bunch of suburban 13 year olds can be so afraid of black men with bigger dicks stealing their imaginary hypothetical girlfriends

This is the path to becoming a wizard furfag

Nigger

kek their faces

you just KNOW

niggers

Fuck off nigger lover

>le current year!

back to plebbit, nigger

The man who was BLACKED to death.

U mad white boi

Pro tip: Your waifu is riding a black dick right at this moment

>luke cage has always been a nigger.
Yes, and he fucks Jessica Jones, a white woman, and eventually knocks her up with a little mongrel because the writer of Jessica Jones is a literal kike with two adopted nigger babies.

This show sucks big time, but its nothin new. Its pretty fun though.

>I PUT A BOMB IN THE BASEMENT!

>$1000 sunglasses muscle car elite soldier character who's biggest trait is eating pussy and blowing up his squadmates like a moron

>Luke Cage acts like a fag. Asks starsigns and moves his straw around in his drink in an effeminate way.

>The main character is has the depth and character of a grumpy cat meme.

>boring direction and mostly awful writing.

>really long and they kill our guy at the end.

The bad guy is a fucking god though. David Tennant destroys.

Anybody remember the really awful scene in Daredevil when the Punisher(who is rad up to that point) has a really faggy conversation with the hot redhead chick about how she's in love?

>Anybody remember the really awful scene in Daredevil when the Punisher(who is rad up to that point) has a really faggy conversation with the hot redhead chick about how she's in love?
You lasted that long? I assumed you'd drop it after Punisher told the story of crying at his daughter's yoga class.

>writer uses real life experiences as inspiration
NO WAY

Doesn't excuse Bendis' shit work for the last decade, but come on.

luke cage is a based character though.

No one wants to read some kike's cuckolding fantasies.

Alias is top tier

av club agrees

The punisher was really cool in a couple of scenes. The prison fight was really cool, and I liked that he was really mean and italian. I liked when he blubbered hysterically if he seemed unhinged and it was about his fatherhood. But when he was giving sage love wisdom, I thought it was real bad.

>But when he was giving sage love wisdom, I thought it was real bad.
Jesus fuck that scene was terrible. Punisher was advocating being stepped on and pushed around for your partner, and Karen was nodding her head like he was fucking Yoda

Alot of the writing is stamped on by some off-kilter cooks. It was like they let the Jessica Jones writers in for a minute to make one of the good parts as shitty as possible for a bit.

why do commercials mainly only feature black male white female? BAKA

Doesn't the man of iron fist have a black woman as his girlfriend?

He does, but she's debuting in Luke Cage so I'm 50-50 that she'll get the bulletproof mamba first.