Me and my friend are both interested in fucking each other's gf's. Basically we decided to do a blind swap...

Me and my friend are both interested in fucking each other's gf's. Basically we decided to do a blind swap. The idea is we would each plan a night where we would go to the others place and hide and wait. We would then strip, blindfold and tie up our GF under the guise of kinky sex, at that point we'd switch places and go to pound town.

Anyone ever do something like this? A my tips on making sure it goes smoothly and undetected?

Pic related

you should both start wearing the same deoderant / cologne / shampoo / conditioner now

so that your scents match up.

Oh wow yes that's a very good idea I wouldn't have thought of that. The good thing is we have similar dick sizes and body builds so that part we don't have to worry about

how do you know that you have similar dick sizes?

Because we were trying to think of potential problems when we planned this.

Related bumo

Won't they cry rape if they find out having a felony ain't worth a fuck

did you show each other your hard dicks?

Or not be faggots and just have an orgy like normal people and not rapists.

Ewww look at that gaper and that dirty butthole

They won't find out. If they start demanding to be untied we'd just swap out

No lol we just described them. Yes it was awkward as fuck, but necessary for a smooth plan

maybe you guys should just fuck

Facial of Gf? Or nudes of buddy's?

make sure you make similar noises during sex

Dump pics of both girls. Also, u should film it

Wife and I had a 4some with my friend and his gf. Start by talking to your gf about it. Ease her into it.

Drinks always help

Ya I'm not going to to anything to possible identify and blow this whole thing.
His gfs ass though

>that's rape

Ya that's an option.

Keep going, not with the idea but with more pics

Yup
And?

OP, I see a ton of shit going wrong with your plan if its true. But I want you to do it anyway, do it for science.

Then post on Sup Forums and tell your Sup Forumsros how it went.

Make sure to take fucking pictures retard, she's blindfolded and tied up.

Post anyways and be the hero we deserve

Like what?

it's called rape. simple.

I'd be sure they won't call the cops when they catch you nigga. They will catch you unless they are retarded....

Will end in a rape charge or they're into it. You sure you don't just wanna sleep your friends dick in your mouth?

Yup, and they will never find out.They won't find out lol they will be blindfolded

Op this is pretty interesting how did you even bring this up tonyour friend? Like whats the back story here

also interested in this

Full frontal pics

Also want to hear the backstory to this one.

yeah

Enjoy being a rapist and accessory to a second rape- you can both have a train of black dudes go to pound town on you both in jail!

How the fuck can it be "rape", when rape isn't even a real thing?
Unicorn much, dipshit?

Nice pussy. Ur gf or friends gf

So we getting backstory or what?

how're you going to do this? do your gfs live together or do you guys live together?

(OP)
Women know what different dicks feel like. This isn't going to work.

You'd honestly have more luck getting the four of you in a room and whipping your dicks out.

Might wanna do this together alone beforehand so one of you doesn't end up watching the orgy turn into a threesome.