Someone offered to sell me "monster" xanax for 7$ what's the difference between "monster xanax" and regular xanax?

Someone offered to sell me "monster" xanax for 7$ what's the difference between "monster xanax" and regular xanax?

you're an idiot if you believe that their are monster xanax.

He just referred the xans as "monsters"
I just need to know if there's a difference

erowid

Some xans have caffeine

Do know that there are fake Xanax out ther.

It means he pressed it with fentanyl.

"monster" refers to the 4mg pressed xanax bars that come from the dark net and are resold on the streets.

$7 is fine

As is Xanax by itself isn't problematic enough...

Just ask for the marking and google it. They call them green monsters around here but from what I can tell, it's just a regular 2mg bar for some reason green. Cant tell a difference, especially for the price. Some will say they are 3 or 4 mg but again, checking the marks show no evidence of this.

How are these moved from the dark net or even verified to be what they claim? Wouldn't mind getting them wholesale if this is true

Or don't buy Xanax in general and don't be such a failure in life.

Being a fucking barred out zombie literally serves no purpose, unless you just hate living. Easier to off yourself already, cause you're slowly doing it, or grow a pair.

Xanax is very powerful and can fuck your shit up, so I mean you don't really ever want to to a heavy dose because there are so many risks. My best guess is these "monster" "XANAX" are just some fucked up opiate and maybe some other crappy adulterant like any number of mild sedatives mixed together pressed to look like xanax. Seriously there are better drugs that you could be using and xanax actually has a fuck ton more value as a real anxiety medication than using it for any sort of recreational value.

yyyeep
>pops 10mg valium prescription
so you'd had better
listen to what
what he has to say
gotta take my valium
>pop 10mg valium prescription
ahh, maybe 2 tonight
>pops

ask him if hes tested them, if not get him to test them or test them yourself

Uh, bars are bars. There are white yellow and green bars. The greens I've heard referred to as "hulks" but I've never heard of "'monster bars." They might be pressed and not actually contain any actual alprazolam at all. And unfortunately I see bars go for 8 bucks a piece, they should be 4 or 6. I'd get a couple and post pics.

don't do xans OP

Are you implying that alprazolam is superior diazepam? Because while xnax more potent, diazepam is definitely more euphoric

is a cute

$7 a pill is ridiculous. He's tricking you.

Probably was just double dosed. There's a presser in my area putting 4mg in bars and they look much larger. But be careful of that bc those are 100% not from a pharmacy and 100% not even trying to act like they are from a pharmacy just by being called monster bars. IME Bars that are really strong are more likely to have other things in

its buspar. they make large dose buspar tabs that look just like bars. its non recreational and worthless

It's not buspar. They have 5 segments. Xanax has 4 segments.

This is an old highschool trick. It's a generic bar. Still 2mg. Kids call them "hulks" or "monsters" to get kids to buy them. Some say they have 3 bars in them. It's fucking retarded. Kids need to learn pill codes

My doctor gave me 120 generic xanx 3mg bars. It has 3 squares in a totem pole. Cant break em evenly. Any way how much can i sell them for? ?12$ ??

Nah more like $8 a piece. White bars are 2mg

Modern "Monsters" or "Hulks" bought off DNMs are usually cut with fentnyl. They will hit you like a train but usually leave you feeling awful the next day. Stick to white pressies and get Rx when you can.

Source: 10 years