FUCK ALL MILLENIALS

FUCK ALL MILLENIALS

if you were born after 1989, FUCK YOU. i curse your anuses with AIDS. your generation is worse than the nazis and the hippies combined.

and i guarantee most of you didn't understand what i said because i didn't say BRUH or use emojis.

kys, faggots.

Here Cometh the summerfags.

But kys is such a millennial thing to say

Im 22 and what is this

Millennials (Gen Y) goes 1985 to 2005 though

Do you mean Gen Z? Because they shouldn't even be here, though I first vidited Sup Forums when I was 16.....many many years ago

Speaking of 16......I fucking love 16 year olds

Any bets on how the 2005-2025 generation is gunna play out? I'm guessing a lot like OP. Gay trolls who think they're funny and oh so smart

>"This generations is the worst" said the 1910s dad

>"This generations is the worst" said the 1920s dad

>"This generations is the worst" said the 1930s dad

>"This generations is the worst" said the 1940s dad

>"This generations is the worst" said the 1950s dad

>"This generations is the worst" said the 1960s dad

>"This generations is the worst" said the 1970s dad

>"This generations is the worst" said the 1980s dad

>"This generations is the worst" said the 1990s dad

>"This generations is the worst" said the 2000s dad

>"This generations is the worst" said the 2010s dad

>born after 1989

Lol doesn't even know the correct year. What a millennial way to act.

G8 b8 m8 I r8 0/8

From what I heard they're expected to be more conservative than Millennials and Gen X ( but that isn't saying much)

>Implying we make it to 2025

You're a funny fellow. It'll most likely play out shit though if this year and last year are anything to go by.

Don't we all?

I just came here for nudes of debbie gibson.

> implying we will make it another 10 years
>T. 1980s
>T. 1940s

I think we'll be ok.

inb4 OP's born in '81, technically millennial himself

>born after 1989

thats exactly fucking right

10's-20's (current) everything is massively PC, hipsters, feminists, animal righters everywhere, can't say your opinion on TV and radio anymore without being disowned by humanity.
20's-30's - People start becoming sick of all the bullshit going on, the inbetweeners who are currently open to the PC bullshit will eventually get bored
30's - 40's - PC will be gone and we will essentially be back to the 90's 00's way of thinking

So yeh, hopefully not too long to wait before this massively cunty era is over with

>worse than the Nazi's

Are you implying hitler did anything wrong?

this

Tfw this thread made me respond

Generational gaps of understanding and behaviour are perfectly natural parts of human evolution. We're driven to change and be different from those behind us. That's what makes us the way we are; we're so damn adaptable that we're even bridging the gap into interaction with technology on a near intuitive basis. Have you ever seen a 15 year old kid just texting away, not even paying attention to his screen? That's fucking amazing, not cancerous. Think about how easily the next generations will interface with technology.

Tldr; Nothing changes if you try to keep it all the same way. If your argument is "if it isn't broken, don't fix it" mine is "eventually it'll be able to fix itself"

>Millennials (Gen Y) goes 1985 to 2005

It's more like 1980 to 1999.

I don't think there's an official start/end year for Millenials, but commonly accepted start dates are from the late 70s-mid 80s and end dates are mid 90s-mid 2000s

that said, post-millenials are going to start pouring into this site within the next few years, though i'm sure there's plenty of underage ones around here already

/thread

>shouldn't be here

The fuck?

Pretty sure 90's kids can slide by. We've been through this.

My man!

I was born in 80, and there's no way I self identify with any of the millennial fucks. Way different generation.

Piece of shit boomer detected.

Thanks for fucking literally everything up.

Fuck you, you shriveled faggot.

>FUCK ALL MILLENIALS
Lrn2spell "millennials" pls Grandpa

Don't worry, Snowflake.
Your kids will think you fucked everything up too.

80 is on the edge making it a transition year. If you grew up with late 70s kids it will shape you differently. I'm 84 and I'm definitely a millennial.

>if you were born after 1989
I thought it was 1982.

>after the fall of Communism
There are still communists though.

Generalizing is a logical fallacy. You are being irrational.

people born between 1981-1997 are millennials.

so please kill yourself for being a newfag to life
and not researching before you make an argument...

fucking 12 year old

Bruh. Chill.

I'm 28 and what is this?

>what is 2017-2000?
>What is the age limit for Sup Forums?