Animal behead thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub7l1D7_B2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ummm....

Have any to dump? Thread 404'd

but y

i will find you and i will kill you

You should consider seeking professional help. Finding pleasure at the sight of mutilation is a clear indicator of psychosis. You may try to reason yourself out of it, but you need mental therapy before this evolves into genuine violent behavior. You might end up hurting someone.

bored

hell yeah dude

You absolute piece of shit. You make me sick

A. Go back to deddit
B. You are right

Never been on reddit. I'll check it out though

Yeah. This is what fuckin nutters get off on.

Do us all a favor and kill youself.

And get someone to post your decapitated head

what's reddit? will it get me the succ

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub7l1D7_B2I

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

@731770102

fuck you new fag

Hope the fuckers that post and enjoy this get fucked in the ass by a big dicked jihad sand nigger with a dirty and smelly cock. Sick fucks why don't you mutilate your own dicks since it's a defenseless animal as well.

sick fucks

i think its time to turn this into a EDC thread.
anyone got any recommendations for a good fidget toy?

no.

Why all this butt hurt? I just want beheaded dogs or cats doesn't matter

fucking why?

i used to like gore threads out of morbid curiosity, but i was always respectful (even though it's Sup Forums). but like you're fucked if you get enjoyment out of shit like this.

You answered your own question.

The world would be a much better place if people like you didnt exist.

I know the girl who did op
It was roadkill.
She would just behead and clean out heads for the skull, and kept them

Go away evil dogger
And harm those who mutilate dogs.
wew

why would somebody want a dog skull? i guess it's technically no different than having bull skulls and the like but i don't like that stuff either.

Kys

WHY

You're a juvenile fag

Go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

go away evil dogger

I like you evil dogger would you like to came live with me. I will grill you a steak every Friday like I do myself and you can hang out while I watch football and play xbox. I also will take you hunting all the time and play fetch with sticks in the pond.

Kind of like taxidermy and bull skulls, she had other animals too, raccoons squirrels etc
She never took pics though but someone came over and took it and uploaded and she was pissed because its "disrespectful"

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

A real hit with the ladies. I bet you just can't keep them off, so you gotta carry around a yard stick beat them away. Like just fighting over you.

i dont understand why anyone would want to hurt a defenseless animal. people are messed up.

One of the few threads that deserves to be Spidermanned..

Since you're probably an extraterrestrial that has no understanding of human culture and habits, one of those gooks/chinks that eat dogs, or an Arab Muslim who was told that dogs, like pigs, are unclean animals that should be destroyed, let me explain this to you.

To most NORMAL people, a dog is a furry little bundle of joy, warmth, and snuggles that lives to please us. They like food, tennis balls, food, snuggles, food, going for walkies, and food. They are often considered man's best friend, and a President once said that if you want a friend in Washington, buy a dog. Dogs have never commited acts of genocide, rape, murder, extortion, treason, whatever. At worst, evil people can train them to do awful things, but that's due to a dogs ability to be trained so well. At best, they can save lives, or, like my brothers dog, be trained to assist people who are blind or otherwise vision impaired to lead normal lives.

All in all, most people on the internet would rather see a Rekt thread, or one of those ISIS beheadings, than see something happen to a dog. Some people also like cats, but I don't really get that.

You fucking cunt you deserve the worst

Go away evil dogger

Fidge cube.

Sick bastard!

go away evil dogger

We will find you and behead you.

I'm so glad to see that most of people even here in Sup Forums think like this.
OP I really hope you suffer a lot.

Come to think of it, an ET probably would get off on something like this. We know they like to mutilate cows and rape rednecks, so I wouldn't put this beyond them. That thing about Muslims is true, by the way. Mohammed liked cats, so he put it in the Koran that dogs are filthy creatures that deserve the sword. He also married an 8-year, so take from that what you will.

I just don't get how people would harm these angels

go away evil dogger

OP I hope you find yourself being fucking beheaded by a crazed redneck lumberjack hoisting an axe against your scrawny dirt-infested neck and think to yourself "but why? why me?" Because those fucking dogs are no different. In fact, they're better. Do the world a favor and jump off the nearest bridge, but make sure it's not too far down. I want you to feel your fucking spine shift down the ends of your rectum until it pops out the other end, and your bones displaced in such a manner that you look like a Barbie Doll that a small child has proceeded to melt with a lighter found in his abusive father's home. And just then, when you're being driven to the hospital and your chances of recovery increase due to the fact that you'll be getting actual mental help, I hope a dog distracts the driver and he gets into a small fender-bender, causing you to fall off the edge, and your disfigured jaw to shoot itself into your skull, causing an unstoppable death without a surgeon on site, but just slow enough for you to think about what you've done.

pls go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

you just got baited

Posting my dogger here

one more

I don't even care. I love dogs. If it's for a dog, I'll hang on that hook for as long as I need to.

that is a very precious dogger and i hope you take very good care of them

I do my best.

You're a saint.

Sage
Go away evil dogger

i carry the mini grip

You say that, but you won't really find him, will you? Even though its possible. Even though it's been proved time and time again that Sup Forums is hackable and you could get his ip address. You don't actually care that much. It's just a dog.

Commit suicide.

Epic

Wanna help me? Btw, I set the body on fire and dropped it off to the little girl that own that little shit. Still haven't been caught. How does it feel knowing I got away, Scot free?

I would love to help you

We don't deserve dogs.

Sorry behind this?

I prefer beheaded children.

not sure why this is a SpiderMan thread that keeps bumping to the top.
>Firefox with image block
>right click on pic and *poof* gone forever

>uses @
>calls someone newfag

Idiot...

No, but they love us, so it works out. Thankfully, they work for kibbles. My brother always likes telling people that his dog has a job, what's their excuse?

It won't be me. It won't be an user. It won't be anyone related to that little girl. But somehow, someway, someone is going to fucking destroy you.

And you won't even see it coming.

>Legendary

I honestly can't tell if these are just bored white upper middle class edgy kids trolling or legit white upper middle class edgy kids that like to see gore. Either way its faggy as fuck pussy boy.

Why do you think this works? Don't threaten the psychopath with divine retribution, worm, do something.

Nah, but I'll tell you what I'll do. Log back on Sup Forums in about two months. You'll see the little girl that lost her kitten. I'll make sure to expose her and chop her up and then burn her. I'll remember those numbers. I'll write it with her blood after I rape her. I'm pretty sure she still has her hymen.

go away evil dogger