When will we start seeing more African posters on Sup Forums?

When will we start seeing more African posters on Sup Forums?

We're right here, ask away.

That would be interesting

They have their own Sup Forums. Don't you remember that other thread we had?

They're all in Europe

Hi

Nairaland? But they only interact with africans right

Wish Lesothoposter had been able to afford both his HIV meds and his internet, he was a reet laff

>notices ur bulge

Nairaland is only igbo nigerians I'm pretty sure

Anyway there are over a 1 billion chinese and same with indians and they hardly post here too

I used to visit Nairaland, but it is mostly Reddit-tier so I lurk and post here occasionally.

this board is full of Brazilian posters, what do you mean?

fucking hell

Nairaland is literally what internet looked like 20 years ago. Idk why but it's incredibly charming tho

I can't see how this is better considering it's mostly also Reddit-tier but with Europeans circlejerking instead of Africans.

They will post under european flags.

Sup Forums is still pretty oldschool too

Nah, early internet was very naive and childish. It was absolutely different place compare to today. If the modern internet is a moscow tier city than old internet was like a village. I miss it 2bh

Never. Africa is going to get poorer and less stable as its population increases. Most of the population only exists because of foreign aid.

t. credit rating just got downgraded to junk because king shaka fired another finance minister

When will you stop opening this stupid thread?

This.

>South Africa

Why haven't you gotten out yet lad?

My parents are broke-ass art school dropouts and I just finished high school. I have a Euro citizenship in the pipeline though so I should be out by next year.

Civil war might kick off this Friday though so who knows.