Why isn't the us embassy in Jerusalem?

Why isn't the us embassy in Jerusalem?

Jerusalem isn't the capital of israel

>US capital is New York City

Yes it is.
What a shit city though, fuck Jerusalem

it should be

why

Didnt Trump say he'd be open to relocating the embassy?

muslims

Jerusalem isn't even legally Israel it is a neutral zone

Dirty and unfunctional, a bunch of Arabs and orthodox Jews like pic related, so always feels like it's on the verge of a civil war.

Because Jerusalem is shit

Why is this even an issue? It's such bullshit.
It's a non issue on the level of the tranny bathrooms. Who gives a fuck

You have any problem with orthodox jews?

Yes

Because that's where the Jewish anti-Christ want to rule from.

We won't allow it.

Cuck.

Kike.

i heard theyre huge assholes to everyone and they will even be pushing on the police

You fucking filthy kikes
The status of jerusalem is emblematic of the reason why the world hates jews. You can't just fucking take something that doesn't belong to you on the grounds of some pathetic victim complex or delusions of superiority. The legal status of jerusalem is unclear and you certainly can't go around claiming it as your capital when it was intended to be an internationally-administered free city.

Yes, they are cancer.

But it is technically the capital and always was.

Jerusalem is probably cool to visit once ..see the old city etc...other than that Tel Aviv rocks !

Where is the Israeli parliment? Where is the Israeli supreme court? Where are all the main ministerial buildings?

You can say the capital shouldn't be Jerusalem, but saying that it isn't is a literally untrue statement. If the entire international community decides that Washington DC is illegally occupied and move all their embassies to NYC, would that make NYC the capital of the USA?

>ETERNAL AND UNDIVIDED HURR DURRRR
Shut the fuck up netanyahu
Saying "the world is flat" won't make it so

That's forgivable but they don't serve in the army, don't work, live on welfare and study the torah all day.

I should have added, stop fucking acting like Israel has existed for thousands of years. It was an idea that was invented in the late 1800's and made into reality in 1948.

Then come here and internationaly administer you cocksucker.

We practically already administer your country, jew. Do you think you could survive for five seconds if we didn't have your back?

And saying that Jerusalem isn't de facto and de jure the capital of Israel won't make it so either.

then we should respect mongolian boundaries 2000 years ago and give them all of china and korea huurrrdurr

Did you read my replies retarded Goy?
You can have Jerusalem and good riddance

We survived without America until 78

We should have stayed allied with France instead dess

"De facto" and "de jure" both sound like pretty convenient ways of saying "not really"

>Thinking I am pro jerusalem or something.
I wouldn't care if they chose Uganda desu
But it is technically the capital, what do you want from me?

Also, if you adminster our country, and don't recognize Jerusalem as our capital, then why is Jerusalem still our capital?

You still didn't answer

>Uganda
I'm really sad we're not in Madagascar we could have done awesome things with an island state

to stop acting like a kike. The world still sees jerusalem as a disputed zone while your inbred ashkenazi jews cling to it like their 7 year old cousins

Lol who cares nerd

>American education
De facto means in practice.
Jerusalem is our de facto capital because all of our goverment and state faculties are there
De jure means by law/officially.
Jerusalem is de jure our capital because Israeli law defines it as so, and if you let international or foriegn law define your country then you are a cuck

Jerusalem is both officially and practically our capital.

fuck off australia

It's a fact, it's our capital. I'm not saying that it ought to be our capital, and I don't really want it, but right now it is.

But I'm not talking about that.
It's not about if it should be for others, I am talking about the FACT that is is. why do you argue facts?

So it is officially practical to gas your nation.

>caring about the world
Don't you have to take your wife's son back from football practice?

>But it is technically the capital, what do you want from me?
I want for you to admit that in terms of every imaginable technicality, Jerusalem is not the legal capital of your fucking colonialist settler state

>then why is Jerusalem still our capital?
There is not a single country on earth other than Israel that recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

>If the entire international community decides that Washington DC is illegally occupied and move all their embassies to NYC, would that make NYC the capital of the USA?
Even though this is an outrageous false equivalency, I'm tempted to say yes. Legality in the international sphere is essentially defined by the recognition of other countries.

But unlike Washington DC, Jerusalem actually IS illegally occupied and was seized in an unprovoked act of aggression. Jerusalem does not belong to you.

juden raus

wtf is happening to Sup Forums

>angry burger tries to educate me about MY OWN capital

shoo shoo

>he doesn't understand the diference between "in practice" and "practical"

You should have worked on your english before you jumped the fence, pedro

kool kike

jewish kike

australian kike

>not caring about the world
Good luck with that South Africa 2.0

The Arabs started a war against the kikes and got their asses kicked. I don't see how Israel is unjustified in any of their territorial gains.

>Even though this is an outrageous false equivalency, I'm tempted to say yes.
Holy shit you actually are a cuck

I even don't care that you ignored the first question because you know you have no answer, this is fucking hilarious

I don't even think Jerusalem should be our capital but at least I am aware it is.

You still don't understand what me and the other 2 kikes are trying to explain to you.
IT IS A FACT THAT IT IS THE CAPITAL.

Shouldn't be in your opinion, ok, but we're not discussing the legitemacy of Jerusalem/Israel here.

>South Africa 2.0
>bad
Funny how it's the only nation in the region that's not a steaming pile of shit. Coincidentally, it's the only one run by the descendants of Europeans

doesnt matter. you never get into a pilpul match with a kike, you just gas it

Also a lot of Arabs fucking sold their lands.

Big mistake

>defending Israel
get the fuck out of here you very definition of cuckservative
To seize territory through war exemplifies illegality
And if you read anything other than Bill O'Reilly's "history" of the middle east or whatever, you will see that Egypt closing off its own waterways to Israeli ships does not qualify as an act of aggression. 1967 was an unprovoked war of conquest by Israel because it wanted more territory.

That is caring about people.

I am against aparthied because it violates human rights, not because it would make the world angry at us.

Are you saying you would support SA or the Nazis if the rest of the world did?

South Africa is run by black people.

As is the USA for that matter.

shit i've a trip planned next month and four days are in Jerusalem., surely its not that bad

You are already defending Israel with your tax dollars.

Also,
>American talking about seizing land illegally
LOL

youll be fine

Have you been in a coma since 1991 or something?

Jerusalem is a meme city. Only retards like the angry American ITT care about it.

Go to Haifa and Tel Aviv

>Why isn't the us embassy in Jerusalem?
Because the Israeli Capital is on Pennsylvania Avenue.

>To seize territory through war exemplifies illegality
>USA

wew

>human rights
>Many of the basic ideas that animated the human rights movement developed in the aftermath of the Second World War and the atrocities of The Holocaust
OY VEY of course you do

Fine. By law and practice Jerusalem is the capital

There, you made me say it

Eh, you gonna do fine, we take care of our tourists. It's just not a good city to live in, and id not worth fighting for on the international stage imo.
Also yeah go to Haifa or Tel Aviv if your trip is not of religious nature.

>visiting Israel

there's literally nothinig here, you're wasting your time

Um, what about Indians?

I would support the nazis for the lulz
I don't really have moral standards to judge you by. What gets me so butthurt about israel is the egregious double standards that are applied to you where you get away with fucking EVERYTHING that no other country on earth is allowed to do. And then you have the gall to fucking pity yourselves and cry about how you're victimized in the international arena. That cringeworthy staredown Netanyahu gave to the UN exemplifies the ridiculous doublethink and victim complex that makes Israel so rage-inducing.

Tel Aviv is chill as fuck, has a bunch of free pussy in it, and I'm assuming that it's much sunnier than Ireland.

tfw i am genuinely proud of living in a country that supports the israel no matter what

Thank you.

It takes maturity to admit you were wrong.

all those rules came post-ww2 because everyone realized aggressive expansion will just cause this again

>orthodox jews

Aren't they the dindu nuffins of Isreal? They are lazy panhandlers that live in welfare and don't even join the army becasue their version of judaism forbids having a job and fighting for a country

Yes.

>What gets me so butthurt about israel is the egregious double standards that are applied to you where you get away with fucking EVERYTHING that no other country on earth is allowed to do.

Give me a single example of something Israel did that wasn't criticized while it was criticized when other countries did it.

Since when.

It was conquered.

Should the U.S. give England back the states because they belonged to them once upon a time?

You just sound butthurt that bagels were removed. Even worse for your argument is that it was done thousands of years ago.

Much worse than that, is that those people no longer exist. Modern day Judaism is practiced by a milieu of differing ethnic groups.

The Hebrew people are long gone, and your religion is really the only claim you have left. You have no hereditary rights to anything.

Why are Czechs, at least online, so pro israel?

I fucking hate all of you. To think that we used to jokingly call each other jews, and yet little did we know there were actually a bunch of literal Israelis haunting Sup Forums. I wish my country would set you free to pursue your expansionist/apartheid-esque policies without dragging us down with you.

chill, and has pussy, and sun,
are those reasons to visit a place?
That's like a lot of Israelis going to Berlin, and they literally only go for parties and the like.

It's a waste of vacation. You need to explore the world

They are to normal Jews what Jews are to goyim

I call them Bible NEETs

t. Average sanders voter

>we did it a long time ago so its justified

and we did it 70 years ago, dumb goy.
why do liberals think that giving back land will make everything sunshine and rainbows?

>a country where drugs are bretty much legal
>wondering why they support you
shiggydiggy kikeman

Do you really think criticism is the issue here? What we're talking about is impunity. Israel is the world's most consistent violator of international law. Saddam Hussein broke maybe two and was overthrown.

>Should the U.S. give England back the states because they belonged to them once upon a time?
The status of jerusalem is not analogous to the United States in any way. Any equivalency drawn will be a false equivalency. But I'm not sure how to argue with you because you actually started to sound in the end like you were agreeing with me.

jidf being a meme is a meme

>You have no hereditary rights to anything.
You're right about that, but our claim is conquest, not only the irrelevant religion of a few here. We got (and developed very much) those lands after a bloody war that we have won.
I agree, but for some a vacation is just for getting away from their jobs.
Also, we have a kind of unique culture, if you come here for exploring you'll manage to find interesting people and places.

Israel is the greatest nation on earth. Not even joking.

Wait what?
Legal?

no u

>But I'm not sure how to argue with you
you dont. they will pull ridiculous tricks and split hairs for longer than you can stay awake.

>all these jews

Le what the fuck face

>your expansionist/apartheid-esque policies

this is what an average bernie sanders supporter would say

jidf being a meme is a meme is a meme.

>at least online
I honestly dont know. Could have something to do with traditionaly being central european jewish stronghold (see golem of prague etc.) but this continued even after the war.

We were the only country to sell you weapons in 1948 (even if we made colossal profit on it) and we consistently support israel diplomatically. Some could claim that we are merely acting as another US puppet but given how strained our relationship with the US is (refusing their missile defence plans, flipping them off by exchanging some lebanese for our citizens held captive abroad instead of sending him to the US and so on) i think it really is the good relationship with Israel.

All across the spectrum you wont find a party that opposes Israel.

We were always here
It's not like we're even Globalists or anything, jeez