Trump rules out Democrat as running mate

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-no-democrat-vice-president-222885

>Webbfags BTFO

Finally. Webb was overrated.

Well that's too bad. As I understand it Webb is an anti-globalist aswell, he would've made a fine VP.

Webb doesn't have the energy. Hopefully he gets a place in the cabinet but Trump needs "the best you've never heard of"

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

Trump has never contradicted himself or changed his mind. Nope. Never.

>a loser who didn't survive until the primary as a VP
drumpfags are retarded

Fuck webb. Anyone who's been a democrat in the last 15 years should be lined up in front of a firing squad.

What about Jeanine Pirro? She's a republican, former prosecutor and judge, would keep the political side covered since Trump has the economic side covered. Also high energy, also is a woman which would piss Hillary off.

yeah, a celebrity ticket, gr8

I'm a #Huntsman nao

Interview yesterday he said no to Poo in the Loo as well, I think if he can convince her, Susana Martinez is going to be it.

Fuck. Trump is fucked now. He couldn't win Virginia without webb. This is what the election would look like if the election is today. There in no where else for him to get 2 more NH isn't really likely. Where else is there? There is no proof he can flip PA,Michigan or Wisconsin.

>Picks LePage

>Wins Second Congressional District of Maine

Done

Susana Martines has the highest chance right now, maybe even Mr. Roboto.

Although I really like that Hunstman idea.

It will be Rubio

SecDev.

If he can convince him it would be a pretty smart choice. Rubio checks the minority and young guy checkbox and he's familiar with the eatablishment on bothsides.

This, my bet is it's going to be either Rubio or Martinez. Both of them fit the bill well.

Clinton 38 – 33%
1996 Clinton 51 – 30%
2000 Gore 47 – 46%
2004 Kerry 52 – 46%
2008 Obama 55 – 43%
2012 Obama 52 – 44%
Doesn't look good

Rubio called Trump a con artist who would destroy the GOP and was the one behind the #NeverTrump movement. It would be so insincere and fake of him to suddenly join Trump's ticket. The Democrats have so much ammunition ready to go.

He wasn't behind never Trump that was the establishment he just supported it. Lots of people that were against him are now changing their tune. I think it's stil unlikely but he is ambitious enough to take the offer. That's what I think anyway. All I know is he needs someone who can work the senate.

This is Trump doing damage control after Carson let it slip he was looking at Independents and Democrats. He doesn't want to show his hand this early.

Take one look at what's happening in the Democratic Primary race right now - Sanders can't win, that much is true - but all he needs to do is get about ~40% of the remaining delegates, and Clinton won't have enough pledged delegates to get an honest first ballot victory, she would HAVE to use unelected superdelegates to win.

That would play right into Trump's narrative about Sanders' supporters getting cheated by a corrupt primary system and continue to drive a wedge between Sanders' supporters and Clinton supporters.

With that kind of bitter division, what play could be more perfect the week before the convention than Trump announcing a Democratic VP nominee?

Domo Arigato it's Rubio Marco

>Trump thinking more than one sentence ahead at anytime.