I am really curios how many of you are suicidal on Sup Forums and why?

I am really curios how many of you are suicidal on Sup Forums and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we will all tell you after sharpie in pooper timestamp

Dunno if suicidal but I've pretty much abandoned all measures of self-preservation.

I fucking hate haing to do anything but being a hedonistic cunt. Work, university and other responsibilities make me physically uncomfortable.

I have acne/rosacea and it pretty much means I had no female action. I'm 28.

So that's why I guess.

Quit being so emo, people. As long as there are movies you haven't seen, there is a reason to keep living.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: THE TOXIC AVENGER
This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

stop shilling

Checked.

I have suicidal thoughts and ideation daily, usually for an hour or two at a time. No plans of it, and no serious considerations anymore. It's not a mood- related thing for me, just how my mind works. Sure, bad days I think about it more, but the ideation happens even on my good days.

I'm 30, in a relationship with someone I hate and can't leave it because she ran me into debt. Hair started falling out, don't have any close friends. Have lived a life filled with regret. Dropped out of school, can't hold a job. Rarely shower, rarely clean up.

Think about killing myself 2-3 times a week.

the more i enter these threads, the more i realize that i will never get in a relationship lol. not taking the risk, hooking up is better. hope things get better dude, find WHATEVER makes you happy and do that and fuck anyone who gets in the way

i kilkled myself a few times already, its fun

The love of my life cheated on lied to me, cheated on me, dumped me, replaced me and forgot me. Our relationship was as perfect as it could be, and we were best friends and an amazing team. She just decided to one day give it all up for some European fuck.

Makes you think if that didn't work, where you did your absolute best to make her happy, then what on earth will.

Stop being a faggot. Shave your head, separate your bank accounts, cheat on your girlfriend, and start shoplifting and smoking cigarettes. If you're just gonna die anyways you might as well live a little pussy.

can i eat your ass

Oh, and drink literally whenever you want. Start carrying around a hip flask full of whichever cocktail is your favorite.

Also I think about killing myself daily. Have plans and everything just can't. It's painful masturbating, or even being happy, without feeling empty and alone.

some of you desperately need to start lifting weights. you also need to smoke DMT or do shrooms or something. wanting to suicide is a spiritual awakening of one's self. you just want to go back home, back to how shit used to be. you got too many feels runnin thru your body, so your instinct is to end it all. realize where you fucked up, accept it, then move on.

I'm just suicidal because I'm sick of walking around all day and finding no enjoyment in anything. Not like sad emo shit, just don't find anything in normal life interesting or fun. It's all just a blur of "meh". Pretty much just tired of all the shit around me and nothing else seems to be any better.

Life is pretty fucking stupid and
> being alive unironically in 2k17 kek

Lifted for a while. Nothing changed.

Smoked weed, didn't change.

Smoked MDMA, nothing changed.

Smoked DMT, all the same.

Dropped acid, all the same.

Life is fucked and it won't ever change. Nothing ever changes. Life is a series of small ups and immense downs, but you get a little lower every time. I don't ever want to be so beaten down by life my only option is death. I am going to take matters into my own hands and end myself the way I want to.

I'm going to walk into Compton and say "I don't care much for black people." Then I will die happy.

Suicidal? no, homicidal? yes.

I'm virgin and never kissed before.

hey man, it's all a game. if you don't feel like playing, at least you have to choice to leave :). if suicide is truly what you feel is best for you, you'd be a fool not to do it. watch this if you haven't
youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4

Because I don't want to be alive anymore.

Kinda clicked when I became an atheist. In the evangelical right, they really hammer into you that religion is the thin blue line separating you and the void - and they're right. The thing isn't a glitch; it's a feature. It injects a cosmic thrill into existence that just can't be found elsewhere. And now it's gone.

My life is fine, really. I'm attending a good school, got an amazing family supporting me, got a small but tight circle of friends and a few female admirers for some reason. I work out regularly, I eat healthy, and the strongest brew I use is caffeine. But it just doesn't mean anything to me anymore. The only thing that still gives me any kind of buzz is music, and I've been genre-hopping faster and faster as the highs wear out. I'm actually breaking into heavy metal. Heavy metal! Christ.

"But experiences n shit." That's great. I'm not saying people can't have fun, or be happy, or that any of that stuff is nil. Life is good. If you can live for yourself, if you get something out of it, that's wonderful, and as it should be. But I'm not you, and I can't.

I am not a pussy and I am not going to hurt my family. So I'm majoring in bio for premed. My plan is to become a general surgeon, move straight to the ninth circle of hell in the Middle East, and save as many as I can before dying in a missile strike or something, hopefully before I turn thirty.

I'm both, friend. I just want everyone to die.

I don't want to die. Not yet, at least.

I want to beat life. I wanna win the game. I want to take my shitty life as it is and turn it into something great. I want to have money, time to do what makes me happy, eat the best food, listen to my favorite music, take drugs and see what that is like, and be respected.

I'm 19, about to be 20, and so far this is the only thing keeping me going. Out of all my family members, I am the only to make it this far into college. Then, I want to make something of myself. Once I can officially go down in the history books, I'm going to go out with a bang. Maybe going out with a bang will be what puts me in the history books. I don't know. I just want to see if it gets better, even though I know it only gets harder from here.

Maybe I'll cave and end it when my girlfriend breaks up with me while I'm in college 90 minutes from her. I dunno. Just waiting to see where this ride goes. Doesn't look fun, though.