I'm a person, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Until I get a question I'll just be dumping this set

how can you believe hitler did something wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

Am I adopted?

Unironically, the only thing Hitler did wrong was wage a war against his own people. If instead of killing jews he murdered 6 million people from a country he was at war against there wouldn't have been a WWII over it. Also the holocaust is grossly exaggerated at least at first for pity, but now due to simple misinformation.
Statistically speaking, no.

Any questions welcome

How's your life going?

Do you love dogs?

I'm currently in a pretty comfortable spot, about to finish my undergrad, but in a year I'll have to merge into the world of real adults so I'm not so sure about that. But I've lived my life up until this point only worrying about the immediate future and that hasn't failed me yet, so future me will solve that problem when it arrives.
I like dogs as an idea, meaning their personality and character, but physically no. First, I'm allergic to long-haired breeds and secondly I just don't like the execution of dogs. The idea that they're a simpler human that responds to commands, plays, bonds and such is interesting, but it just isn't done correctly in my opinion.

Even if you aren't interested in the questions, I can't bump the thread myself so this dump will die, leave a bump if you like the set.

Are you a person?

As far as my knowledge goes, I'm the only actual person in this reality, but yes, thanks for asking.

29 was just a copy of 28

What can I ask you?

31 is just a copy of 30

Anything you'd like, philosophical things, personally/experiential things or just nonsense.

is just a copy of 32

These two answers pretty much cleared up all the questions i had. Thanks OP

No problem, I'll be back tomorrow night around the same time if you think of any more questions.

I'll continue the dump wherever this thread dies at 2 am est

Free bump

Thanks a bunch, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Time to get LEWD

Haha 69