Be Me

Be Me
>White, 26
>Double STEM major from top tier US school
>Have work experience
>Been looking for a job for a year and cannot find a decent paying one for the life of me
>Borderline incel (manage to get laid roughly once a year)
>Never been in a serious relationship
>Been told I'm a solid 7 from multiple girls (though I'm a 5'8 manlet)
>Athletic and Fit
>Lots of money for my age
>High IQ

How do I pull myself together?

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/cmp/Channel-Partners-Capital,-LLC/jobs/Credit-Analyst-Underwriter-6849f5fcc65d5010?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvf0xTPd-nI-8ns6kY_fzEbh0AoWY6aWFV-mADeKNJbWFjfXNTAGEnA0-Eah46_mLDtBfD0dVpc2chYXD4B9Lk1c
sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=982321&partnerid=25611&siteid=5324&codes=D_Indeed
rentjungle.com/average-rent-in-santa-barbara-rent-trends/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bullshit you have been looking for a job. unless what you think a decent paying is crazy. with a double major,lots of money, and no relationship you can work and move anywhere in the world. fucking do that. fuck a serious relationship its not worth your time. if you have ever had a relationship thats good enough. just go get a job that can pay for a hobby that you either have or will create.

stop sucking

My last job paid 55k, My mimimum is 60k.
In my richass city that's considered low enough to qualify for "low income" housing. Am I really shooting too high?

kill yourself

Pretty much this. If you have no ties, just get up and move. It's not that hard.

yes. I had a job paying 45k and quit to move back home. closest job i could get was 32k a year but fucking amazing benifits. and you can move anywhere. move out of that place and go somewhere cheaper. in wisconsin the 32k doesnt even qualify for low income. Im buying a condo right now on that salary. if you have some money saved litteraly find the job you want online in a cheaper place and move there,

im super high and having morgan freeman say this is the highlight of my year so far.

Okay humble brag, but I have a good chunk of change. Intheritance plus savings (while working) invested very well have given me way more money than the average person my age. It makes it very hard for me to just cave to a low paying job.

But the final thing that recently pushed me over the edge was I applied to an unpaid intership, interviewed, and they got back and said "we don't have the resources to train you and need someone with professional level experience"
Feels kafkaesque

dude you if you truly have 2 STEM field degrees and you cant find a job in the entire world that will pay you over 50k a year you are looking wrong. tell me a job you want or in a ballpark of what kind of career you want and i will find you a job

>tfw I made 15k a year to qualify for low income housing and that's the average low here in eastern washington

45k a year is like, you wouldn't even need to be on foodstamps. You could buy a car. What the ever loving fuck are you bitching about?

Degree:
Bachelors: Biochem, Economics from UC Berkeley GPA 3.2
Associates: Math, Comp Sci, Engineering from Santa Barbara City College GPA 3.9

Job: Finance, Financial Engineering, Investment banking, sales engineering, Consulting (ideally where biochem can be useful, but not necessary)

Considering going for a masters in finance or financial engineering

whats wrong with any of these
indeed.com/cmp/Channel-Partners-Capital,-LLC/jobs/Credit-Analyst-Underwriter-6849f5fcc65d5010?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvf0xTPd-nI-8ns6kY_fzEbh0AoWY6aWFV-mADeKNJbWFjfXNTAGEnA0-Eah46_mLDtBfD0dVpc2chYXD4B9Lk1c

sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=982321&partnerid=25611&siteid=5324&codes=D_Indeed

theres thousands of jobs mate. just dont be picky and move. or if you like school and do want to possibly earn more money go for your masters like that other guy said

Lower your standards, do what makes you happy not rich, never blame others for your own failures.

>indeed.com/cmp/Channel-Partners-Capital,-LLC/jobs/Credit-Analyst-Underwriter-6849f5fcc65d5010?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvf0xTPd-nI-8ns6kY_fzEbh0AoWY6aWFV-mADeKNJbWFjfXNTAGEnA0-Eah46_mLDtBfD0dVpc2chYXD4B9Lk1c
Bud, dont think I don't apply to shit like that all the fuckign time. I just never hear back... usually at all. Feels like throwing my resume into the wind. If it helps I could post my resume (redacting personal details) so you could see if I'm fuckin up

I'm literally chilling in a parking lot getting paid to look at things in my car. If I'm dumb as shit, you can figure it out

man thats fine if your cool posting it. it really could be that. i had been sending mine out with some mistyped shit and didnt get call backs from low end companies in my field and i was in the same boat as you. i couldnt understand why and it was my resume

Page 1

>White, 26
>Double STEM major from top tier US school

Being white in a top tier school is the equivalent of undeserving-spoiled-rich kid status. You havent earned shit.

Page 2 (couldn't find a way to cleanly make it one page so I print double sided)

Op should try claiming to be black, and transgender.

Hell, my friends immigrant wife is gettinf job offers out the ass cause shes an asian woman in stem. She doesnt even have her full degree in the usa either.

ok i really dont know why they wouldnt call you unless your number or email is wrong but its not your eduction. so there is something out there online about you that they access and it gets you on a no call list

Go get a job as a programmer and make that sweet 6 figure salary.

Know how to look it up? I google my name all the fucking time, see nothing.

What's your job user? Sounds chill af

what are you a fucking art major?
i went to fucking community college!
now work at iNTEL for mid six-figures
AND iNTEL pays rent bennies so basically they pay my condo rent also.

What are you doing at Intel currently? How'd you get there?

Imma be honest, I usally am pretty non-superstitious an logical, but in my more derpressive phases I honestly wonder if not only there is a god, but he hates me. I'm fit and decently good looking but can count the number of times I've had sex on my hands (being 26). I have money but the vest majority of women wont give me a second date. I have very high academic creds, but cannot find a job.

Not even gonna say where the darker parts of my mind have gone...

Yeah, don't be afraid to relocate, especially if you're young and not tied down with a family.
A good starting salary is nice, but look at cost of living as well.

First and fucking foremost, you probably "humble brag" too much.
Learn to listen and nod when you are on a date or interview. You dont need to chime in everytime. Ive gone on dates and said 3 fucking words all night and have gotten laid.

Second, shut the fuck up. And i dont mean be fucking quiet. Learn what to say along with when to say it.

When a girl says "so what do you do?" Tell her a little, act humble, and unimportant. Let her mind run.

Same principle when you are in the room, be small, unassuming. Let your goddamn credentials speak for you

bro you are trying way to hard at life. chill the fuck out. fuck a job for a year you have the money a credentials to not give a fuck. life is not about sex and women thats just a bonus. litterally take a year off and travel find a place to move and once you find it find a job i promise with that resume you there is a job for you. or maybe in all honesty maybe you have a shitty personality. thats why jobs dont want you and i guess either do women. sorry to be harsh but i just dont personally know you

Third, suck my fucking dick. And i dont mean literally, fag. When you are with a future boss, or future cock sock, kiss that ass and suck that dick like it will give 10 years of life to your dying son.

Either this (which would look insincere) or the other extreme where he thinks he's mister big fish.

/thread

This guy knows

>cannot find a decent paying job

>lots of money

make sure your lies line up when you try to impress some anonymous neckbeards on the internet you turd

But are you a Chad?

My general rules are never talk about money, period. (recently) no longer pay full on first date (paying wasnt working for me, and hurting my wallet). Only say where I went to school and what I studied if asked.

So dunno what else I could be fucking up hard. TBH why I'm kinda depressed and posting a thread like this is a couple days ago I was talking to this qt on tinder and she seemed into me. Wanted to face time, never done it before so had to figure it out. We did, and it was clear immediately something turned her off and she called off the conversation quick.

Though I'm no model, I've always been told I'm a solid 7, so don't know what it could be.

Inheritance and investments are a thing, cunt

Post a picture of your face for us. I aint trying any shit, i legitimately want to see if theres a problem.

Side note, i ain't a chad, but i do have chad tendency

Get tested for weaponized autism.

Who gives a shit what number you are, clearly there's something else going on. I've seen 4s with 9s because they have a really fucking good personality and are fun to be around.

Be someone people want to be around, be interesting, never talk about your depression or the fact you're on a dry spell. Women can smell that shit 20 miles away.

Seen psychs. No I'm not on the spectrum, though I do have major depressive disorder and a minor case of add.
One of my better pics, I'll post and "average" one in a sec. I've had my dumb friends dox me on here before so if you recognize me please dont because I'm not really in a humerous mood right now.

listen to
about dont talk about your depression or the dry spell. and ya it just might be your face man idk.

Well, hell, i have no idea what the problem is.

Perhaps you need a change of scenery. Not even a new state, just travel to a new city, spend the day, go to a park and talk to people.

Maybe get a new haircut

Crappier pic, worse haircut

must be voice or something else. Man like i said before im high as shit. If i had even a tenth of your knowledge and looked liked you i would have no problem. so im saying bullshit to it all

Fam, i aint a genius, but im stumped.

I wish you the best of luck, cause you certainly arent bad looking

Fuck women dude you don't need them. They're just all whores that fuck chads that treat them like cum rags. Traps are the way to go. They're not actual women They understand and they look cute.

Jobs are up right now but if you are really struggling go move to another state. Do you live in some shithole state?

Your life seems fine what's the problem

Looks like you voted for Trump. That may be a reason chicks are fleeing. With the whole sjw/feminist bs nowadays that may be a factor.

Wish OP were a fag... sadly naw.

My history is basically to assume most girls will ghost me before we even meet, and all will after first date.
I've only had sex with one girl more than once (and it was twice)

Make best-selling rap cd, steal money from black people, profit.

I don't reveal my power level in public

Are you by chance a douchebag?

kek, I've gotten that before

Do you really wear clothing with flags on it?

Only when it's funny (shooting guns in texas (pic), 4th of july, etc). Not normally

All the time.

There it is, that's the secret money shot. I can only imagine how mormon you are as well.

You got a problem with flag shirts?

More like fag shirts

Man im tellin you stop worrying about women. women will come later. get a job but first go spend some time traveling you are all study. all i see when i see your resume is someone that has spent their life in books studying. your going to be a boring person to talk to bc all it looks like you do is study. Thus why people dont want to hire you or date you. thus take off travel and enjoy culture and learn by seeing not reading. then come back in a few months and you will have a new outlook and hopefully find that job

wut?

You son of a bitch

spent half a year in germany just being cultural, maybe it helped me but not enough

The fuck do you live where 60k is hardly livable? I live in one of the most expensive cities in North America and live pretty comfortably making 60k.

maybe, im trying man but if everything your saying is truthful than you just have a bad vibe about you. i have a fucking arts degree doing a easy job making enough to get by and im genuinly happy in life. you try and impress people by actually trying to be the best at everything but its not impressing women the way it should because the world is changing. but your still depressed so change what you are doing

Santa Barbara. Lowest price I've seen for a studio apt is 1500/mo. Not really trying to stay here, but dont plan to move without a job offer bringing me.

As someone who doesn't know anything about the job market, this resume looks confused.

You talk about computer programming alot, then you talk about your work in hospitals, then you talk about selling mattresses, then you say you are conversational in German, then you say you know Circuit Design, then you say you know all these matrices and transformations in mathematics, then you say you had a 4.86 GPA in High school? Seriously wtf

My studio apartment where I'm at is 1500/mo.

I'm really not sure what you're complaining about, sounds like your standards are too high.

Pretty much everyones advice here is on point.

Stop complaining about your life. Stop humblebragging. Get a job (literally any job, seriously, if money is not a factor you clearly just need some routine in your life to get yourself sorted. My stint on unemployment certainly didn't help my mental state.)

Nothing is false, in fact even left some achievements and stuff out, but ya might me right.

I mean we could could get into how my late dad (may he burn in hell) always told me I wasnt good enough no matter how well I did, so that drove me to always want to be the bests at everything I do (and academically that was usually the case) but I'm not sure what to change.

Basically now I'm a NEET. My day is 3 hrs applying to jobs, 1hr jerking off, 45 minutes working out, rest: eating, sleeping, jerking off, fucking around on the computer (internet of vidya).

thats what im saying right everything is to perfect and like tooo good. plus his looks. fuck being high can never know your being catfished

Oh and to add on, your resume actually seems a little fake

I said lowest, avg might be 2.3k. Also pretty much anything else is much more expensive too.

If you wanna hop in a discord I can verify everything brah

How so. OP may be a neet, but he's not a faggot. I've lied about nothing.

dude here in milwaukee 1500/month gets you a 2bed/2bath apartment in the nicer parts of downtown where there is a shit tone of finace jobs. fuck my college roomate got one with a psychology degree for 45k amonth

Oh and despite all your scholarships, accomplishments and whatever else, you have a lot of grammatical errors in your resume

BTW 2 page resumes are tacky and those graphs on page 2 look kind of stupid

Are we being trolled right now?

This guy knows 7+ computer languages, has a double major, and completed an electrical engineering, physics and math and Computer Science programs in 1 year?

lol 5'8 good luck with that.

it has to be a troll. like im glad if it is bc if not something is seriously fucking wrong with this guy

Calling BS on the rent thing.

rentjungle.com/average-rent-in-santa-barbara-rent-trends/

>Grammatical Errors
Can you point them out, I actually want to fix

>Knows 7+ languages
I took 25 units one semester and 30 the next. Plus summer classes

Idk what to say brah, should I post my transcripts (again name redacted)

With knowledge of Biostats, Machine Learning and strong in math (esp. statistics) a 120k-200k awaits you in any major tech area. Just clean up the resume. You've stuck "R" under practical skills, but any data science just wants to see it. Get rid of Excel, Word, and any other padding. You're just trying to make your resume look bigger. Why in General Concepts does it end with Machine Learning? And shit like Inheritance and Polymorphism is fluff. Overloading looks retarded. Regex? Great! You better know these if you put them on the resume. The whole "Concepts Known" part needs work. Get rid of the bar graphs, and put what you know best, first. Hell, just claim "Expert" in Java, C/C++, Python, R. And add the rest to a "I know these too" column. It's a lazy resume, so I assume you're lazy. And by the rest of the thread, I'm pretty sure I'm right.

I guess if you want to

What do you mean "units"?
25 classes? Hours?

How did you learn it all so fast?
>Implying you aren't trolling

I mean if you count the neighborhoods where spics and dindus stab each other wholesale that may be true, but im speaking places actualyl liveable

whoa, actual good advice out of left field.

Oh and go find the grammar mistakes yourself, fuckboi

> have a good chunk of change. Intheritance plus savings (while working) invested very well have given me way more money than the average person my age. It makes it very hard for me to just cave to a low paying job.
Fucking millenials. You fuckers are always shooting yourselves in the foot. While you sit on your high horse about your fancy degree and wage standards, a hardworking guy named Rajan from India is happily taking your job, getting promotions and advancements, and not complaining about shit.

And I thank god I work with Rajan and not you. Fuck you. Welcome to real life.

At least in cali colleges, 12 units is considered full time, so I took more than twice that

How I learned so fast? Idk man, I just could handle it. Obviously didnt have much a life when I was doing that (basically woke up, went to school, came home, drank to sleep, repeat)

>so I assume you're lazy. And by the rest of the thread, I'm pretty sure I'm right.

yaaaas.

you sound like you're actually not a faggot, could I discord you for a few mins to get tips?

Can I email you?

i play league of legends almost 24/7 and am retired at 28 earning $2900 a month. do i impress anyones?

Plz tell us how

If you wanna, know a good way I could set up forwarding to my email (it's my name and dont wanna fully dox myself)

Here's my email
I don't give a shit
It's just a throwaway
Wjones41 hotmail

Page 1. Only one of the schools, but figure if I verify some, whatever. It's harder to get my CAL transcripts

Page 2