Do you love Jews?

Do you love Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, no one in history has ever liked the jews... like seriously wtf, why did everyone hate the jews so much

yes.

my first girlfriend in highschool was jewish.
I loved her so much until she fuck another goy

I love them as much I love you, fag

No, but I admire them.

They're the only group in history that has always excelled.

卍...........卍卍卍卍卍
卍...........卍
卍...........卍
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
...............卍...........卍
...............卍...........卍
卍卍卍卍卍............卍

more than statists

Oy vey mr. Shekelmeister got on Sup Forums now to shut the goyim down oy gevalt.

We'll, I don't hate 'em. Is that the same?

No. Israel is a dick.

don't care either way, but its funny how white supremacists always get insecure about them.

"aryans" outnumber jews like 30:1 and yet they produce around an equal amount of "notable" people.

I mean, I'll take Jews over Mudslimes any day. At least Jews are civilized

Jew here, no, they're assholes. Except in the States, Jews are top tier in NYC.

>Makes country
>gets enslaved
>Escapes
>gets attacked and has to retake their homeland from assholes who took it while they were enslaved

Repeat FOUR times
>Egypt
>Babylon
>Greece
>Romans

The only ones I ever did business with turned out to be ruthless psychopaths, and total con artists who wanted to milk me for everything I was worth. I barely escaped that experience alive

I've met others that seemed ok/ sincere.

On the internet they seem to have this complex where they think everyone hates them. People sense it, and not surprisingly dislike them for, and the vicious cycle begins. (That's human nature. Watch dogs go after the one with its tail between its legs for no other reason than it has its tail between its legs) Also, I think in public they are not friendly to non-jews, i.e. they spread bad vibes into the population. I mean everyone prefers their in-group, be it french or chinese or whatever (human nature again), but jews look and sound just like everyone else for the most part so when they clearly can't be bothered even giving you a head nod when you pass them on the street you can't help but feel slighted, and then you slight the next person, and the vicious cycle amplifies.

This is all based on my time spent in Vancouver - what a fucked up place filled with miserable people.

most of the "notable" Jews are bankers and politicians though... Or rabbis...

see? its posts like this. that completely ignore history. I mean I'm not saying jews are stupid, but virtually all the people who developed science and enlightenment stuff pre 1900 were non-jews. I mean sure they were rich aristocrats, so that's how they found the time. but to insinuate that jews are smarter than everyone else is just plain racist.

oh and nobel prize winning scientists. we all know how much smarter the jews are than everyone else. its not who you know, its what you know.

the people who came up with the limits to growth back in the 60s (1/30 chance they were jews) should get the nobel prize. useless non-notables.

They're so annoying.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Oh shit I forgot about doctors too, more than half of these are doctors...

Specially if they are oven baked

Jews are normal ppl, but fuck Isreal and it ppl.

I like Jews.

Is America's Foreign Policy towards Israel that I have a problem with.

boiled or baked?

>Jews are top tier in NYC.
I know many NYC jews who are very top.

I mean you're obviously a jew, trying to pretend you're a non-jew to win support for jews.

This is called deception.

And if people realize they are being deceived by someone, they will resent you for it - and not just you, they won't be able to help but resent others like you as well (again human nature, stereotypes).

It doesn't take a very intelligent person to deceive. It takes one with guts, because you know that if you are found out, you're in for a world of hurt. I suggest rethinking your game plan, because it will backfire. it's the information age, afterall, and secrets get dug up faster than ever.

yes, yes.

you're a jew, the master race.

I should be eternally grateful to serve you...

Nope, fuckin rats need to be eradicated.