This triggers the Brit

Why are brits eternally butthurt about America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t82ply91lgU
theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/17/british-teeth-us-dentistry-oral-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mostly because we hate hypocrites, Americans on this board constantly judge others when they themselves are less than two thirds white and have elected a coon as president.

We're less white, but you're more cucked. You society is comepletely broken, you women would make a prostitute gasp, and your men have completely lost their balls, but you get pissed at America for literally everything. We bring up contributing anything in WWII: Salty Brits, We bring up food: Salt, we bring up the UK education system teaching its youth that niggers were the first in Britain: Salt. You bring up the colonial country of the United States being less white (with the minoirty population being concentrated in the south), but pretend that Britain isn't the interracial marriage capitol of the west.

>The UK has by far the highest rate of Black/White mixed relationships in the world. A staggering 50% of Black Brits are said to be in mixed relationships and 98% of those are with White people. The U.S came 2nd highest with liberal surveys stating that 11% of Blacks were in mixed relationships and conservative surveys came in as low as 3%.

(The stats were sourced in 2008/9 from the census bureaus/Office of National Statistics of the respective countries)

You're also mad because your empire built off of taking over third world countries has fallen apart and we've taken up your mantle. Difference was that OUR empire was built from the world wars against first world countries.

Sup Forums is like a bunch of people trying to have a conversation while a retard on a tricycle rides around and through them angrily squealing at the top of its voice about how great it is. claps can be the richest most dominant people on the planet but nobody will ever like or respect them and it drives them insane

>things that brits will never have

Noice Glock moite!

American
>Empire

>52 states, more people than all empires in history combined, more wealth, greater diversity.
>ok

Do you have a permit for that AK-47?

Because we live in what is essentially a nanny police state that is slowly but surely being overrun by Muslims.

>52 states
>Checks flag
Wew, nearly got caught

...and so do americans

ba-dump-tssssh

Quality post

I don't think he even has an internet licence.

>Americans live in what is essentially a nanny police state that is slowly but surely being overrun by niggers and spics.

>posts two spics enforcing the law to cement the fact that America lives in a nanny police state overrun by spics.
>ok

youtube.com/watch?v=t82ply91lgU
>cement.

Are we just ignoring OP's jab at British dental healthcare? To me that's the biggest indicator of American superiority.

Its no secret the Muslim isles have poor hygiene. Why parrot the issue?

I guess I'm just that astounded that they think we'll take them seriously when they're all walking around looking like buck-toothed tards

According to a Brit I know, Brits consider any kind of dental care to be as fake as plastic surgery. Their women judge the genetics and breeding of blokes by the straightness and quality of their teeth, like horses, and getting teeth "mechanically straightened" to them is like a man wearing lifts to look taller in the US.

Then I guess it's not as much a testament to healthcare superiority as much as cultural superiority.

Its not so much dental care people go to the dentists to make sure their teeth are physically healthy, i.e no cavities etc its more a case of having them straightened so long as there isn't a physical problem most births people aren't particularly bothered about the shape of your teeth.

>Why are brits eternally butthurt about America?

Always seems to be burgers making these threads so i don't know, maybe you're projecting.

*British

theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/17/british-teeth-us-dentistry-oral-health

I think we fight so much because we're so similar, but the little differences bother us. It's uncanny while other countries seem downright alien.

Well he was pissing you around. Brits normally have a dental checkup every 6 months, and they fix any cavities they may have.

Responding to a baiter. Fucking idiot.

Furthermore, if you look at any pictures of Bongs you'll see that hardly any have bucked-teeth.

They're not, now leave dad alone