Ok Sup Forumsros I have a question for you guys that maybe someone on this site has an idea for...

Ok Sup Forumsros I have a question for you guys that maybe someone on this site has an idea for. I was offered a bet by 6 friends total that if I can give myself a black eye by tomorrow morning (can't leave my apartment is the rule and no one can come I till then) that I will get $500. If I lose I'm stuck buying drinks the next few weeks. Any ideas guys?

Just hit yourself in the face

That's the problem... I feel like you don't get proper leverage to be able to give yourself a black eye without using something. And I'd like to avoid pinching myself in the face 6 times with no success.

>Hold hard, spherical object in hand
>bash eye socket
>profit

>risk blinding yourself for $500

Jesus fucking christ OP no

Please don't fucking do that, what the fuck man

Literally what I'm going to be doing.
/thread I guess lol

Try slamming your eyesocket on the wall or trim of a doorway

Quickest way for black eye is via the nose

Seriously hit your nose and your sinuses will do all the work for you.

Google broken nose and you'll see some serious black eyes

You'll go blind running into a door knob

Dudevthen he could get a sweet glass eye with some sort of design

>black eye
Meaning bruising below or to the side of eye. For a broke college student $500 can make a big difference. OP should just use a metal water bottle, bigger than eye socket or something and headbutt the fuck out of it

Doorknob dude, doorknob

take beer bottle, smack upper cheek near eye socket with it, faggot. ffs

You millennials are all about the hand holding.

Slam his head on a coffee table?

Man I'd be done no prob I had beer in the house. I'm stuck with no alcohol at all rn and if I leave to get some I'm not getting the cash

Repeated punches to the eye socket, making sure not to hit the eye. Had friend who lost it for a second and gave himself two back eyes from repeated hits to the face.

Open the fridge upon your face really hard

>post results

Think I found my weapon of choice for self face-destruction. This bottle is full of water and is metal so it's pretty weighty.
>inb4 stupid comments on using doorknobs continue

Smash an apple really hard on your head. It will break, but will injure you the perfect amount to have a black eye.

This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Progress so far, doesn't look or feel like color will stay but some swelling definitely will.

Jesus christ. I can't believe this is the current social construct of the youth of America.
Why don't you snort fire ants while your at it.
Don't actually do that, you will die.

How about you quit making retarded bets when you're shitfaced you fucking stupid nigger

You're going to have to use a gun OP it's the only way

Is anyone actually this retarded?

Why not use a vacuum?

Oh, don't be silly, he's much more retarded than this

don't listen to this fag OP
snorting fire ants has long been known to cause black eyes
and slitting your own throat, seriously try it

OP here. Think of it this way. I'm already late on rent and need a couple hundred bucks for that. As well as getting prepared for next month's. $500 will assist for a little while. It won't be surprising if I do get a black eye as I'm one person who helps break up fights at many parties at my college. So yeah I'm willing to do a small dumb thing for a quick buck to make my life easier for a time.