So Sup Forums, i am in a bitof a pickle

So Sup Forums, i am in a bitof a pickle.

I'm super broke, and don't really dont want to actually work.

I do however have a list of names, phone numbers, address, SIN's and a few Credit-card numbers.

How do i turn my clandestine earnings into money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybsUS7f9WzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try throwing yourself under a train

How about not being a piece of shit and ruining other peoples finances...

Honestly you should just kill yourself since you have no value to society.

Get yourself an MSRX6 to clone the cards you swiped, and then start checking them for the cash-back feature at your local walmart. Its best if you get someone addicted to drugs to do this part for you, as you don't want to get ID'd as the perp. Give the hobo a $20 and you're gold.

The picture was indeed related.

You're hatred fuels me.

Also fuck other people, i'd rather eat than not do this.

I've just got numbers and names for the cards sadly.

Do have full info on a few people, Sin addresses and birthdays, i just don't know how to use this info.

Get. A. Job.

and this is why we can't have nice things... People like you polluting the planet...

Man. if i had thought of that!

Considering my prediciment was caused bybasically not being able to thats to well.. americans like you, my fuucks were given yearts ago.

Not my fault the system sucks and is exploitable. Really you have bad taste if you think i'm ruining anything close to a 'nice thing'

also everything is covered under insurance, it's literally victim less, and prevents me from going hungry. Win win yeah?

if you can't afford train fare
then throw yourself under a bus.

if you can't afford bus fare
then drink bleach

if you can't afford bleach
get a job

I cant help but I hope you get your money OP.this worlds a big fuck over fest so it don't matter. rock on

Appreciated.

But i'm still no closer to actually doing it.

No it's not a victimless crime. Ass holes like you drive up everyone elses rates.

The fact is that you deserve to go hungry because you are unwilling to earn your own way.

It's is not societies job to give you a life, put a roof over your head or fill your belly. That is YOUR personal responsibility. I have no issue with helping someone who is trying to make their own way but bottom feeders like your self need to just be tossed out into the wild and shunned so you either make it on your own or become bear food.

I am helping myself, by abusing the system that you defend. Because it sucks and is rife with loopholes and stupid shit. So fuck your rates, if it means i get to eat.

Don't like it? don't support the system itself, and take care of the assholes like me who will abuse it. Don't create people that'll take advantage, treat everyone as though they deserve to live, and give them that life.

Then maybe we won't fuck other people.

till then still trying to figure out how to do this

So yeah, fuck you.

>implying OP is so tough
>it would take a bear

he is takeing responsibility user.raiseing rates is not shit, that's just life.im shure one user fucking some people over would not be the last straw to raise rates, I'm shure they would have increased anyways. lots of buisnesses hurt people, even knowinly.hes just doing what works for him to make money

How close are you to Detroit? I run a cultural centre which celebrates the hobo arts, and offer classes in traditional hobo survival skills. Hobos were the original MGTOW, living how they please on the edges of society, and they've amassed a large body of knowledge on how to live without working. We can teach you to busk, do fortune telling, make folk art from found materials, and the in and outs of panhandling.

Let me know if you're in the area and I'd be happy to help. I'm the caretaker on site, so I can let you in 24/7.

>take care of the assholes like me who will abuse it.

Yeah we already do that it's called JAIL... You know for committing a crime like you intend to do.

Seriously since you seem to be totally new you WILL get caught and I hope you get ass raped in prison... Bad luck OP.

Ok... If you want to make a reply at least learn how to spell or form a coherent thought.

everyone was new sometime bud.OP should take his endeavor slow but I have hope for him

fuck you and spelling.if you actually couldn't read my poorly wrote post you may be dumber than me

op probably truly believes that the system is sooo rigged and unfair that being an asshole is only fair but the truth is that op's life sucks simply because op himself sucks. op you will never get away from dragging yourself down, you cockroach mf

You know whats great about jail? free food, shelter and whatnot. Been there before actually It actually costs you more than i'd be stealing to put me into jail, let alone the costs involved in helping me.

Seriously, you're righteous point of view falters because you care about dollars more than life. sucks to be your soul. I've litteraly begged for work, and got fucked over by those 'doing the right thing' begged for money and beaten for it, been honest and fucked by people.

I'm stealing now because you all suck, so i might as well be well off for it.

No one has any uses for about 30 names CC numbers with expiry dates, DOB and SINs?

i'm just a noob to id theft, and need to figure out how to make this into cash.

Ha guess what op? I backtraced your ip and have hacked your address and ive called the police ur going down kid :)

It's not about the money. It's about you taking advantage of other.

So you feel like you have somehow been victimized? So you're going to fix that by victimizing others... REALLY? it's your soul that should be pitied. So much for being the better person.

It is terribly inconvenient for the innocent people that have to spend lots of time in order to fix a temporary spike in their economy. It may very well end up costing them quite some money before it gets settled.

You are basically an online pickpocket. Gypsy scum.

It's American to have a job? Well shit.

You do you OP, fuck these white knights, they're too busy choking on dick anyway

Just Google it (0.0)
-

Oh i could read it just fine...

That doesn't mean I shouldn't call it out for being a complete abortion of the English language

So what "cultural center" the one off of Vernor, Rosa Parks or Livernois?

you guys know that allot of jobs wouldn't even exist if it weren't for OP right.everything in the end works for the greater good

In Windsor, actually. It's called the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts. We're a 15 minute drive from downtown Detroit.

Figures you'd be canadian scum...

I'm scum because we operate a cultural centre where we offer free coffee and snacks, a quiet place to read or play vidya or check your email, and free classes in playing musical instruments? Or is it because I'm offering to help someone down on his luck in Sup Forums by giving him an alternative to crime?

Sorry, I could be scum for so many reasons, you'll have to be more specific.

Just being canadian in general...

You guys are some of the most entitlement minded ass hats that I have ever had to deal with.

>yearts
Were you born in 2003? Holy shit dude. Learn to fucking type.

First off, I'm an anarchist, so I don't recognize any nationality except "Earthling," and that's up for discussion if we ever find life elsewhere in the cosmos.

Second, I'm really not particularly interested in the uninformed Dunning-Kruger opinions of a white, middle class, suburban, authoritarian teenybopper on which economic and political liberties are entitlements based on natural law.

there is no such thing as natural law, ony contained chaos.

NO.

ALSO. Dammit you guys are useless.

You clearly have no idea what natural law means. Pro tip: the US Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution are both based on natural law. ("We hold these truths to be self-evident.")

First off I'm First Nation Mohawk. Secondly that UPPER middle class. A place that I got to on my OWN by busting my ass. Whenever I fell down I dusted myself off got back up and worked harder and didn't resort to crime or drugs and alcohol as is the bane of my people.

I have no respect for anyone that can't do the same if I can pull it off anyone can. You just have to have the balls and fortitude to do it.

As for being authoritarian perhaps I am but I take care of my own and I have no problem as i said before of HELPING those that are willing to work and help themselves.

Hey bro, what condition do you have so that no one can accept you for a job ?

Can you do a brief summary of your resume ? No need tl give any location names, just whatever experience you got

Here's a picture of me (on the right) with Richard, who helps me run the Utah Phillips Centre. He's Cree. My maternal great-grandmother was Cree, and while I don't identify as Cree, the Cree follow the matrilineal line so they would consider me Cree.

As for your stunningly ignorant "I got mine" argument, I'm 48 years old, I've been a community organizer for more than 25 of those years, and I've run into enough smug, poor-bashing neanderthals that I have no interest in wasting my time on another one. Feel free to shame your people without any input from me.

What the hell are you talking about?

How am I shaming my people? You and I both know what I say is true. See that is part of the problem right there. You turn a blind eye to the problem and hope it goes away. I try to shine the light of day on the issue and hope it actually gets addressed so I it can actually be solved.

Or are you putting peoples feelings above solving the problem? If you don't acknowledge the problems they won't be solved. As for being "smug" YOU sir are the one that placed a bunch of false labels on me that I felt should be addressed you assumed many things and I corrected the record that's not be "smug".

As for being "poor bashing" OP is not poor he intends to commit criminal acts that affect the lives of others, but I guess that's ok since they are probably "white, middle class, suburban, authoritarian teenyboppers" right?

Oh i wanted to quote the OP, Don't mind me

>Not my fault the system sucks and is exploitable
No, but it is your fault if you choose to exploit it. At least take responsibility for your own shitty choices.

>stealing
>taking responsibility

OP is obviously just lazy, or he would have mentioned his disability already.
Also, if you have autism you can still get a job. I also have a job.

I invested every penny I've ever saved into the Utah Phillips Centre. It's been my dream for many years to open a place to help keep the traditions of hobo life alive. Hobos were (and are) survival experts, living how they please while acquiring the skills to be able to support their spare, spartan lifestyle. They have much wisdom to share and, having been a hobo myself, I am proud to be passing along hobo skills to those who can use them.

I offered to help the OP learn traditional hobo skills as AN ALTERNATIVE to crime. I have no idea why you think this is a bad thing, but I get the feeling you'd look for any reason to shit on someone you see as beneath your social class. You're certainly prideful of having earned a place at the white man's table.

I've spent every cent I own and years of my life fighting to make a place where poor people can come and hang out without having to pay money, and learn the skills which allow people to survive without knuckling under to the ruling class. I'm not "hiding" from anything. I live in third world conditions -- no heat, no fridge, no stove, no shower, not even a bed -- so I can afford to keep this place running. Instead of being sanctimonious, I've put my shoulder to the grindstone and started pushing. What have you done lately for anyone but yourself?

Well lets see... My team and I host multiple disadvantaged family's every thanksgiving and Christmas, I regularly donate to several of the homeless shelters in Detroit every few months when I can spare what I don't put back into my own business.

As for "sitting at the white mas table" I flipped that table over years ago and set my own table.

See you have that piece of the pie mentality. People who truly make money don't give a shit about a piece of the pie. The build their own bakeries and MAKE their own pies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ybsUS7f9WzU

Start here.

>Ayn Rand fantasy land

Cam here looking for ways to ensure my safty as i fraud out some folks.

Got a goose recipe. neat.

You just don't get it. You don't get rich in the white man's world without making some rich white man even richer. Every dollar you make doing what you do makes the world a little worse. I'm trying to teach people how to survive WITHOUT making white men rich.

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root, and it may be that he who bestows the largest amount of time and money on the needy is doing the most by his mode of life to produce that misery which he strives in vain to relieve." -- Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Ya know I realized something...

It must really be awful carrying around all that guilt you seem to have. I can't imagine the burden you seem to have put on yourself.

I pity you. You are so quick to throw out venom and vitriol that life must really be terrible to feel that way all the time.

There's a business for these in dark web. You won't make shit selling just a few tho.

Yeah, im just looking to make a quick buck by getting a couple cards and draining them with cash advance.

My god you are an insufferable douche

Life *is* terrible. Are you familiar with the theory of depressive realism? Clinical studies have shown repeatedly that people who are depressed show markedly superior judgement in tasks like estimating whether a given shape will fit a given hole, while non-depressed people err constantly on the side of optimism. This suggests that depression is actually the removal of a filter which makes the world seem irrationally pleasant to everyone else.

I've made an existential decision to live in the real world. The cost of lucidity is misery, but I pay that willingly. There are more important things than happiness, as you will one day discover when you find just little all that money of yours means.

Very probably...

But you're angry and I'm laughing and having fun.

Our little tete-a-tete is rather enjoyable. Shall we carry on? Or are you willing to surrender now?

>It's everyone else's fault and never mine!
>The Post

This guy isn't me, the guy you've been arguing with. I'm assuming he's too. Apparently I'm not the only one who finds your smug schadenfreude a little off-putting.

you sound intelligent OP

mind sharing your education level and qualifications?

also good luck I used to steal cards and shit all the time

Oh you are quite right.. The world and humanity is truly an awful thing... See you just blame the "white man" for the woes of the world... I realize it is ALL of mankind that is that way... We truly are the monsters of the world.

From the cartels dismembering people and assassinating any political figure that doesn't fall in line. To people eating each other in the Congo, to the monster in North Korea butchering his own people, or putin assassinating and butchering his own and others... Humanity truly is an ulgy thing. frankly I question whether we even deserve to exist as a species. However that doesn't mean you don't try to make the most of what you have and affect what you can affect.

I feel the sarcasm come off this post, but i'll bite.

High school degree, but i read whatever i feel like and am a quick study. The only qualification right now (besides a lack of morals) is being smart enough-not to use my home address for greeting credit cards made in peoples names mailed to me.

I'm trying to figure out that one :/

The mistake you've made is looking into the Abyss but not having the courage to throw yourself in. A lot of people have the mistaken belief that Nietzsche was a nihilist, but nothing can be further from the truth. The most important ideal to Nietzsche was amor fati, love of one's fate. It means living to never have regrets by always choosing the hard path.

I've seen the ugliness and I have neither turned away nor given in -- as you have -- to the ugliness. I am under no illusions that I will win in my fight to draw the best things out of humanity, but the knowledge of sure loss is no barrier to an existentialist. I do what I do because it's right to do -- not because it benefits me in some way.

I have some ideas for you on how to make money, but you're a cunt so you can fuck off :^)

again we are making assumptions. I fight that Abyss every day I don't give in to the ugliness I look it right in the eyes and give it better then it gives me.

You seem to think that by living the lifestyle you do (IE: live in third world conditions -- no heat, no fridge, no stove, no shower, not even a bed)
that you are making some sort of noble sacrifice while I by providing my self the life that I want for my self/family and friends I am somehow only doing the "right" thing because "it benefits me in some way"

Again so full of hate and judgment of others that don't subscribe to your "anarchist" ways. You see what you are doing only provides for a few and only touches a few. When you choose the path that I have It enables you not only to uplift and provide for others but you can teach them to do the same and uplift more people.

Several people that I have hired over the years have started their own businesses and taken in others and teach them as I have taught them. How many more lives do you think that has uplifted? I provide hand ups you provide hand outs. What works better in the end?

Which makes you a pestering dipshit, so either way i win.

the best part is, he's no OP.

I am, and i think both of you guys are dipshits.

I was just looking to find a way to cover my tracks while ordering Credit cards under other peoples names, using their SIN's and what not.

Because i am shitty person, but hey, once i have a bit of cash built up i'll send some anons way.

I'm well aware of the fact that he is not OP. He can actually make an intelligent (yet misguided) argument. I started ignoring you criminal scum a long time ago... This is no longer your thread OP. Deal with it.

Only because you guys suck.

anyway honestly I wish you good luck with your hobo thing. I actually hope it goes well for you.

I'm going to get some sleep before I have to go to work.

Good night good sir.

Honestly just kill yourself.