So Muzzies believe they cannot goto heaven if they touch a pig or touch the blood of a pig

So Muzzies believe they cannot goto heaven if they touch a pig or touch the blood of a pig.

Why don't Westerners just wear vials of pig blood around their neck, hell make it a new fashion item.

Then when Mohammad is in the middle of an airport with a suitcase full of explosives will he take the chance that his bits might mingle with the pig's blood?

I don't think so.

No (citation needed)

No because first is No

Say thanks to your Government "Moderate" Extremist Democratic Radical Freedom fighters.

O

Someone sounds butt blasted

why u mad bro?

Did I just find your kryptonite?

im no wahabi

what does that even mean?

your Government best shitskin allies. who they armed then ran away to Europe to do the same what they did to their target in the middle east

Enjoy the Moderate terrorists mah boi.

>Why don't Westerners just wear vials of pig blood around their neck, hell make it a new fashion item.
It would be made illegal.

The only choice is to glass all the sand niggers and turn the ones in western countries into mulch.

here's a better idea

just fucking slaughter these subhumans

Not gonna happen even if Trump does get elected.

Wearing vials of pig blood and letting Muzzies know it will piss the liberals off even worse.

Win/Win.

Someone who dies in a jihad gets a free pass on shit like that. Wouldn't stop any attacks .

Thanks dude! you finished my middle east collection!

OOOOO?
show me your collection.

>Not gonna happen
Not with that attitude. If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big.

No
You can eat pork if it is the only food that you have and you can not get any tho, at least that is what my sheikh told me.

All these loopholes, I thought Islam was hardcore.

well akhi. these americucks are brainwashed by their own jewlords.

hardcore is found in Wahabis, Salafis and Takfiris. DONT TRY TO MEET ANY OR THEY WILL FUCKING KILL YOU AND SNACKBARD ON YOUR OWN BODY!

Ironically, The one who destroyed your towers are now funded and supported as US allies and freedom fighters. while USA is too much of a cuck to fight KSA because there are big proofs KSA has big connection to 9/11.

FPBP

Amerishits BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

So can you make the hardcore islamists wear badges so Westerners would know which shitskin is slightly less shittier than the other.

look at the Syrian proxy war as an example. and you will know the overall bullshit going on with USrael hypocrisy.

>because there are big proofs

"because there is a lot of proof"

"Proofs" is only acceptable when related to math or photography.

Do you have any proof to defend your story?

Yes, this evidence has already proven my story.

Ok, I agree this evidence proves your story.
I'm printing a couple of proofs to get a better view of this negative.

Here is a list of proofs to help you with your mathematics homework.