General Weed/Drug thread

General Weed/Drug thread.
What are you guys high on right now?
Does my weed look good? I bought it for around $1.5.

looks bad need more pics?

Some Blue Dream right now
your weed looks odd

is that spinach

Looks like wet spinach for me

looks like shit

That's pretty bad weed, too leafy and has seeds.

Doesn't look like any good weed I've seen. More resemblance to pocket lint tbqh.

Looks like garbage

Someone tried really hard with your weed, user.
But they still have plenty of room to improve.

Is that belly button lint?

hi OP dont listen to the others
that is a tight ounce of some good green
most just pull pics they found off the web
you tha real mvp
smoke on bro

now why would you want to inhale all that useless plant carbon and fill your lungs with tar just to get high?

That shit is garbage. Make canabutter and inject into penis

Flush it.

What else can be expected from Cheap af weed

Is bait but
Looks like schwag if you carefully and digiliently removed all the seeds and sticks/wood and ground it up well, it would be well worth $1.50

I smoked some of it, it's great. No headache etc or stuff that could be expected of cheap weed. A smooth high.

i'd smoke the fuck out of it.
all these kids never had
that dank brown tip
kentucky creeper

Congrats then. Just don't smoke the sticks or seeds.

This is some dank weed
OP lose your faggotry and get something like this

What does it weigh?
What did you pay?

Or... we've had both and know bad from good. It's not like you'd throw it out but it's not good compared to actual good stuff.

I usually use weed as a sleep aid, but since I havent had a chance to stay up late like this im just listening to some music and shooting 8balls.
OP your weed looks like shit, the others look pretty good though

Looks like garbage idk if it's even weed

i have never seen weed that fuckin ugly. if it gets you high, then i guess that's all that matters lol. indicia? sativa?

I would sometimes go from low end, back to top shelf weed, then back to the cheap shit because I had become so used to a strain or type of weed and needed to sort of reset my senses, if you will.

It works, it's a nice high, a nice change of pace. And you can't beat $1.50

Junky dog. As if you would shoot up a whole 8 ball

Nice trips but I'm not stupid

Haven't weighed it, but looks worth the $1.5 (converting) that I payed for it.

well im doing little at a time, dont judge, we've all got our vices. I dont usually do it anyways, just had some left from coachella is all

Thanks. Just re upped today.

Indica

Moar

Sure

Nice, Satan.
Any advice to a new grower?
I accidentally killed 5 plants with chemical fertilizers that I should not have used.

coriander?

mate, that pic looks like some shit

if you're gonna' be an oil snob you gotta' go to the highest levels or you just look like a tryhard

forreal doe, 95%+ denatured or gtfo

No, Mutated Chlorophyllic Pubic hair you piece of shit

fuck weed.
hash is da shit

Sorry man I just smoke it. I know the guy that grows mine uses soil. It's some of the best smelling and tasting bud I've ever smoked. But nutrient control is beyond me.

That is bad weed my friend, looks like crap.
Now this is good weed, this guy is going to have a very nice relaxing afternoon and night

I would fuck that weed son, nice

>Without weed you cannot get hash
Nigger

Some purple urkle shit was fire, tasted like cotton candy

Psh call that hash

For real?
Looks dank. Id grow some if I knew where to get seeds

Smoking some white shark right now. Watching moto gp .What u guys up to

looks like actuall shit

been smoking since 8pm its almost 5am now

California, get em at the store, these came from clones though

My motto and saying "if im not at work, im stoned."

Molly, weed, xans.
I'm seriously chill at the moment

Don't listen to this fags OP, it's not high in thc but for 1.5 bucks it is more than a good deal, enjoy it!

any thoughts on LSD?

Some more bho popcorn/trim run

I just made a thread for this, i feel stupid but whatever...

How does one actually get a medical weed card in California?

>inb4 filthy druggie
>inb4 just ask a homeless person

I just moved to this state and have legitimate medical problems and chronic pain, I DONT have insurance and i DONT have a doctor.

Im a broke college student and i cant afford a 300 dollar doctors visit to get a "legitimate" recommendation.

these American laws are fucking dogshit, if im old enough to father children and old enough to go to jail for murder then i see no logical or fair reason for why i cant go to a fucking dispensary/shop to just buy weed.

I dont even want to smoke this shit, i honestly just need CBD oil to treat my back pain.

I work an intense minimum wage job while learning in college is it really too much to ask for some fucking cheap "pain killers" ???

I genuinely hate this.

Pleas /b tell me what i can do to fucking get a medical card.

um this is spinach...

Just ask a homeless person he'll get you dank buds

You schedule a doctor appointment for a medical marijuana doctor. You can google it to find one near you, see a real person because the skype ones arent legitimate. They had printed out my ID before i ever saw the doctor. I just went in and told him about my insomnia and paid the $100 and got it, didnt even bring a copy of my medical history.

How do you make this?

I'm about to smoke some k2 for the first time tonight, will keep you updated

thank you, my issue is i used to live out of country (Thailand/Singapore)

then my family moved here, i NEVER had insurance and i dont even have a "medical history" I literally dont own any documents of any sort that relate to injuries or anything of the like.

When i say that i have legitimate medical problems i mean that i have a bad back and back pain. (fell on my spine at an awkward angle at a young age)

Will this be a problem? Jesus i just dont want to take regular pain killers, its bad enough as it is that i have pain, but pain killers make me feel like a fucking robot and kill my appetite.

With my voodoo magic, first you have to sacrifice a sheep, but it has to be a virgin sheep, so no middle eastern sheep. Second you have to shove some weed in a jar, then add some isopropyl alcohol highest percent you can get, and swish it around for a 1 minute. Then strain out the weed through cheese cloth or 80-150 micron mesh. Let the isopropyl evaporate then collect the leftover with a razor blade. Its going to be a dark green because of clorophyl but still good. I wont tell you how i did that batch because its way more dangerous but you get better quality.

How many days of a tolerance break do I need? I've been smoking for around month, once every 24 hours.

>implying middle eastern sheep are virgin

3 months resets you to lowest tolerance possible... if you can go 3 months without smoking.

K2 is really nice man, enjoy!

Nicely grown just smaller buds, try topping, and scrogging or sea of green. Your top colas will be way more pronounced, make sure to clear the underbrush of the scrog so your plants not wasting energy on popcorn nugs.

this

Dude, you're messed up. Stop posting, please.

Yes I can, but isn't there a shorter amount of time? I need Marijuana mainly for insomnia but I enjoy the high.

Some Lemonhaze i got

Nashville has some of the best weed

It's called green for a reason.

> be me
> be German
> no weed for 4 years or so
> all contacts gone

where can i find weed? I know noone in this new town.
How to find weed in general?

Dubzzz

Dude that shit looks like someone took grass and pressed it together

Just find a city square with some Pakis hanging out there. 50% chance per paki that he sells. That's how I found my weed when I lived in Freiburg.

I know a chick with almost the exact same bowl you use mate

Suh dudes, runnin on some glass apple flower and some dilaudid

>Makes fun of hashbro
>posts pic of dab
Are you new friend?

See
Seriously, homeless people have crazy connections for drugs. Never had a shortage of smoke while I was on the street.

That is just dyed grass mixed with female human hair

Really looks shit. Looks super wet and looks like zero cure.

Needs close ups but fuck bro. It reminds me of a bubbleyum plant I had that was infested by spider mites. I suspect whoever grew that also has no concept of a flush.

Im not usually a weed snob but if my dealer offered me that I'd never use him again.

wow that sucks

Now pic related is what
I'm smoking.
Triple cheese. 6 week cure total darkness dehumidified box, 1 month flush.

Only costs me 120 half oz. Just find a good dealer.

Mine even does a monthly raffle.

Smoking on some Presidential OG in my garage. It's pouring outside, I'm enjoying the atmosphere. Gonna head inside when I'm done and play some Dark Souls.

Hope all of you bros are enjoying yourselves.

A pic of the golden goat i just got.

just a random gamble, but are you european?

At a dollar fiddy you can't expect anything above shit level, can you?

Sitting in the bible belt enjoying some cheap af homegrown. Not the most potent/greatest weed really. Can't be too picky around these parts though. Searching too hard for quality around here usually proves to be a worthless effort that ends in people trying to rip you off or lying about their product.

Looks like a leafy dog turd.

>pouring rain outside
>smoking decent weed

You're in Washington, aren't you?

As long as you're enjoying yourself

California, good sir