Anyone would co-sign my US immigration visa for money?

Anyone would co-sign my US immigration visa for money?

need to be making 25k a year for past 3y and thats it I think

it would mean the world to me to be with my bf in the US

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/affidavit-support
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how about ~5k, 11k and 17k in the last three years?

It doesn't work that way though, it's one signature, it just requires you to have worked and filed for income tax for past 3 years, i worded it wrong way sorry

alright, lets do it

I only have like 3k to spare though, your country is expensive, btw are you american?

I'll be happy with just 100 bucks if this is for real

Yes, I'm American with Israeli dual citizenship. What's your country of origin?

sounds fake dude, no one looks on Sup Forums for this shit

ikr, I just wanted to see what's up

Morocco and it's not fake, I'm just too anxious and both me and my partner don't really have support for our current relationship
I would, where else would I go? Other option is to suffer loneliness for 3 years before my partner is eligible

Nb4 op is turrorist and or Zimbabwe king giving you monies

where do you want to talk?

Anywhere you want really, if you have an email id be happy to talk about this

go nowhere, suck it up and wait, if you cant wait then you clearly are not that concerned with the relationship

whichever nigger falls for this they probably are going to rob you once they find out any personal information. spastic

I've waited 3 or 4 years user, there is no need for harshness, ive done my best and im more worried about my partner's loneliness than mine at this point

if he cant wait then maybe he is the one who is not concerned with it, in which case you are wasting your time.

[email protected]
send me your phone number or something

Loneliness isn't concern user, im not going to explain my situation about my mental state or his but we arent leaving each other ever

Wew. if theres no story time then whats the point faggot

Never heard of anything like this. What visa? Can you link to the relevant government policy that requires this?

uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/affidavit-support
K1 fiance visa, my partner was a student past 3 years so he didnt have minimum requirements

Based on this section it appears that you don't need the sponsorship to enter, only to apply for a green card after marriage.
It looks like this "co-sign" is not without obligations. Perhaps it'd be easier to find someone once you enter the US and form more personal connections?

Affidavit of Support For Fiancé(e), Spouse, or Child as a “K” Nonimmigrant

If your relative is either a “K-1” fiancé(e), a “K-3” spouse, or a “K-2” or “K-4” child of fiancé(e) or spouse, you do not need to submit an affidavit of support at the time you file your Form I-129F petition. Instead, you should submit an affidavit of support at the time that your fiancé(e), spouse, or child adjusts status to permanent resident after coming to the United States.

K1 expires after 90 days though, you can't keep k1 for any longer