I need a VPN, preferably a free one, that'll let me use Netflix to watch movies only available in other countries

I need a VPN, preferably a free one, that'll let me use Netflix to watch movies only available in other countries.

Could someone help me out? I've tried three different ones so far, and they've all been detected by Netflix.

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberghostvpn.com/
uk.pcmag.com/software/138/guide/the-best-vpn-services-of-2017
pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/software/how-install-exodus-on-kodi-2017-3633397/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> I am a netflix techfag trying to find the last of the working vpns so we can block it

what you're doing is already illegal
just pirate the movies?

please user, I just want to watch my favorite movie in HD ;_;

srsly nigger? your FAVORITE MOVIE and you still havent downloaded a blue ray rip full hd.. what a pleb you waste of resources

There's literally, I mean literally, no HD version available to pirate for this movie.

This is the highest quality there is.

There's no such thing as a Blu-Ray version, it doesn't exist.

bump

bump again

traceless.me

opera

Made my internet too slow to load the movie on Netflix ;_;

Isn't Opera a web browser?

cyberghostvpn.com/

Here faggot.

Says that it requires Premium to connect to a Japanese server.

bump

uk.pcmag.com/software/138/guide/the-best-vpn-services-of-2017

None of those worked desu

I'm 99% sure that no matter what you do, the VPN's will always get b& because as soon as Netflix detects that there are many people coming from the same IP, they probably just auto ban it.

The only way to get around it is probably to rent a VPS in the country of your choice and then setup your own VPN server.

Fuck, that sucks.

I can't believe it's so hard to just watch a movie on Netflix. And I don't even know if the quality on Netflix is any better than the version I have downloaded, because for some reason there isn't a single Japanon on here that wants to help me by just looking up the movie.

trust me, free VPN's are just not fucking worth it, they are all bugged as hell, slow as hel and really fucking scektchy all over

just stop being a greedy jew and invest that 40 dollars for a real VPN

I chose PIA - private internet acces VPN after long consideration, its about 45 dollars a year and works like a charm

pic unrelated

I dunno if the first thing I said about the auto ban is true but it makes sense because manually banning IP's would be tedious as fuck so they will have an automatic system for it.

i use ra4wvpn.
i think i paid like $26 for a lifetime sub
works perfect, low latency too.

>2017
>Netflix
>VPN

pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/software/how-install-exodus-on-kodi-2017-3633397/

Save your money, get more content, thank me later.

But user, I'm not interested in having a VPN for daily use.

All I want is to be able to see whether the Netflix version is in HD or not.

>thepiratebay.org

Like I said: There's literally, I mean literally, no HD version available to pirate for this movie.

I have the highest quality version possible available for download, and it's in 320p.

A Blu-Ray version was never released.

yeah well I dont use my vpn daily either but its really handy to have around

but seriously tho, free VPN's are in my experince really fucking fishy, like "install every virus in history on your compy and get fucking v&'ed" fishy

>5
not using u torrent + pirate bay

Paste this into your URL

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5d37b4cfc1ec620f78db6eef46c2535341a5a4ca&dn=Adrift.In.Tokyo.2007.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD-WiRA&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

>698MB

user, that's the exact same version I have. It's 320p.

ffs sign up for the free trial for a netflix hackable vpn such as getflix. drop the subscrption before the trial runs out.

Just set up a VPS on some cloud service and install VPN on it. Shit isn't hard.

Getflix doesn't have a Japan server

yes, it has a vpn already in it.

Just tried it out, unfortunately is doesn't have a Japan server.

shieeet sorry dude.