Would you rather:

Would you rather:
1. Not be a pedophile and everyone thinks you are one.
Or:
2. Be a serial child molester catholic priest and nobody will ever know.

Other urls found in this thread:

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/blyth-homeless-man-sadistically-beaten-8666458
thesun.co.uk/news/3471939/vulnerable-dad-of-two-forced-to-eat-his-own-testicle-before-being-murdered-by-torture-gang/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3397640/Vulnerable-man-learning-difficulties-beaten-death-housemates-campaign-violence-drugged-stopped-leaving-home-shared-killers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

real quality thread here

Go back to fapping to traps faggot.

rite?

>and nobody will ever know

There is a downside?

I'd go with the first choice, fuck what people think they think I'm a fucking weirdo anyways cus of my social anxiety

This.

Does either choice involve me being a Nigger?

quints of truth

Holy shit, quints.

/thread

You're secretly a catholic priest.

I'd do anything to not be a priest

All choices involve you being a nigger.
Fucking nigger.

Not a good priest if it's a secret...

Where I live there was a homeless dude everyone knew and one night two brothers invited him home for a drink. One of their girlfriends did not want him there so she said she had searched on her computer and he came up on a list of pedos.

They beat him with a golf club, shit on him - literally and drilled out his knee cap. They were going to drill out one of his eyes but lost their nerve. He had a fractured skull, broken jaw and the orbit of his eye was shattered.

Turned out she was lying, they all got long jail sentences including the girl.

The two brothers expressed geniune remorse and pleaded guilty at the first opportunity. The girl pleaded not guilty and never said sorry.

Any of you fuckers who would choose option two have clearly never been out in the real world for years or live in a fantasy world.

Wasted get

Fuck it I meant option 1 but I wouldn't want to choose either option to be honest.

but your story tells me i get beat up if i pick 1

Yeah I got mixed up on the options because option 2 is shitty as well.

Depends if they were above 12 or not

That's fucked up.

I thought people were all talk when they say what they would do to a pedo...

There is the link

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/blyth-homeless-man-sadistically-beaten-8666458

this guy is the only motherfucker here that is sane
as soon as you all start communicating you fuck it up

The only sane motherfuckers would choose the unwritten option three. Not be a pedo and be well respected.

priests are protected and option 3 does not exist in op's world

>chick is a fat ugly cunt

Gee whiz what a dang ol surprise right thereabouts

Yeah these people are not fine examples of humanity. They are all like that here.It is tough where I live. There is not much money for gym memberships or personal trainers.

This was just last week, they took out his teeth with a hammer and chisel, sliced open his nut sack and made him eat his testicle, made him have sex with a dog and then dumped his body but went back for his bank card.

thesun.co.uk/news/3471939/vulnerable-dad-of-two-forced-to-eat-his-own-testicle-before-being-murdered-by-torture-gang/

Hypothetical situations don't really play a part where I am from.

2 obviously. The Catholic church has compounded interest on billions of tithes over centuries. To bugger little ones AND try to pilfrr that shit? Yeah, sign me up and show me where we keep the candy

How do you eat your nut without teeth?

Depends where you are from, some places i guess they would just give you the cold shoulder.

Here, they prey on the weak, so if you truly are autistic then at some point you could find yourself in trouble.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3397640/Vulnerable-man-learning-difficulties-beaten-death-housemates-campaign-violence-drugged-stopped-leaving-home-shared-killers.html

I think the timeline was eat nut, smash teeth.
Maybe that is why they only did one, or perhaps he swallowed it whole like a quails' egg, except they don't really eat quails' eggs round here.

Paul the Britbong Paedo is happy being a paedo.

I know him, he lives in Bournemouth.

Yup, that's him alright. Fucking Paedo.

Bout time someone drilled out his kneecaps.

Yeah you know it!

i mean, i can just stop raping kids so ill go with the second one

This cow needs to suffer.