What troubles you user? Get it off your chest

What troubles you user? Get it off your chest.

Pinky and I try to take over the world every day, but in the end of each day we just end up in our cage.

Normies

she

herpes sores all over my face never go away. red, brown, dark big pus and blood filled bumps. and pus filled blisters.
I can't get a job cause of this shit. people are afraid of me.
I notice them staring and laughing from far away but when I get close to them some just go quiet and freeze, others put on a face like they space out. fuck this face herpes

i can't shake the feeling that my gf isn't interested in me anymore. we used to talk and have fun every day together, laughing and all the good stuff. but lately she's only talking about what her friends are up to ( she used to be a loner but now she has a few friends ( for a couple of months) ) and every time i try to bring up a topic she seems totally uninterested. we are in a LDR but we meet 4 times a year, and i have always been the one to give my time away so that we can Skype etc. by staying up longer. she hasn't even tried. every time I'm not able to do it, we just don't end up talking cus she can't be bothered to wake up 1-2 hours earlier ( she sleeps 10 hours a day ). all this just makes me kinda mad at her cus she isn't giving me anything back, and I'm now trying to distance myself from her cus I'm tired of putting all this in and getting nothing in return. i don't wanna keep loosing so I'm not giving any more of my time to her.

I sucked my dad's cock in the 7th grade and came in my mouth and made me swallow his load of hot cum. I enjoyed it so much that in high school I sucked off almost every faggot in my school and drank a lot of cum. I sucked off a guy the other day for $50 because I'm desperate for money and need to support my alcoholism. :(

friend went white knight on me and made me an outcast after i took the piss out of a girl we both usually take the piss out of

Chronic back pain.

I've missed meeting my gf for 3 times already. Last time was because I had to work on Saturday and she made it clear she wanted sex.

Get a new bed/ mattress. Seriously, it all begins with the place where you sleep.

I fucked over all my employees and made huge profits.
I also beat my gf so bad she passed out a while ago.
And I'm an alcoholic.

She's fucking another dude, also LDR's never work. Don't put yourself through that LDR shit.

i know she's not fucking anyone lol she's awkward as fuck in public and stuff. the friends she has now are the first she's ever had because of that

A female doesnt need to do shit to get a dude, that's how the sexual market works. You know there's chicks without legs/arms and women who weigh like 400 pounds that still lay more than you. Trust me, end it and move on. Find a local girl who is worth your time.

Yeah man end it. LDR lack the basic thing which relationships are built on. If she's lost interest, she won't let you go immediately but she will hold you as the emotional boyfriend until she can find parts A and B in some other guy.

End it, if you never had sex it wasn't a relationship to begin with.

oh yes. tell me more about how you know my gf better than me. maybe this isn't the best place for advice, but shit. those "she's fucking another dude hurdur" posts are getting old. you're a massive retard if you think that's always how it is.
I've known her for years. i never mentioned any guys, i said she's going out of her way to talk to her FRIENDS ( girls, duh ) more than she goes out of her way to talk to me.

we obviously had sex. I wrote in my post we meet about 4 times a year ( 1-3 weeks at a time )

Confront her about that shit, relationships are about communication. I did the same shit for my soon to be ex-wife. She would be depressed and sleep all day. She wanted my time and attention but didn't want to compromise in return.
Best advice find out what your so is willing to do for you in terms of giving you compromise.

I hate my whore ex and I feel traaaaaaaaaaaaapped in this shit country. Fuck the UK, fuck the UK, I'd like this country but lord it's pretty gay. The people are two faced, the people are rude, on a saturday night they get quite loud and lewd. I want to leave, to go back home, they can keep brexit and they can suck on my bone. Fuck the UK, fuck the UK!

captcha:
Cranwich Italia

I T A L I A
T
A
L
I
A

Have your ever met her face to face, do you spend nights together?

Odds are, no. She won't mention she's in a LDR to her girl friends or if she has they will attempt to talk her out of a sexless relationship, she will grow up and leave you.

LDR's do not work. One part realizes sooner or later they are saving themselves for someone they will never actually meet.

Me and other user have being where you are now. We are just trying to save you some upset

hmm.. i mean.. I've kinda tried asking her to wake up earlier so we have more time ( like i said she sleeps anywhere from 10-12 hours a day so it's not like I'm asking her to go sleepless ) but she always says she's tired and shit. but she never has problems staying up late at night to talk to her friends online. idk. i find it really hard to talk with her about cus I've already done it before. and i don't wanna seem clingy cus I'm tired of being the one to do shit for both of us.

The fact that you're getting mad at me trying to give you advice just proves that deep down you know the truth and is in denial. Calm down and think about it. Women were not designed to stick with one guy, and the second she starts loosing interest in you its a slippery slope to adultery. This is all amplified in an LDR. I may now know your GF better than you. But from what i've read i know women better than you. But hey, im just trying to help.

ARE YOU NIGGERS FUCKING DYSLEXIC OR WHAT?
i fucking wrote in my post we MEET UP 3-4 TIMES A FUCKING YEAR.

lmao don't project your stupid relationship failures on me you fucking loser.

Hey man that's not cool, I have a cousin who's dyslexiv, please don't dis mental health. Thanks

She's growing appart from you.

Why should she wake up eariler and spend more time glued to a PC making small talk with you when she has a life to lead.

Beginning of the end, talk to her about breaking things off and stop wasting your time. Your starting to become paranoid and your obsessing over her, not healthy.

Yeah maths dyslexic but whatever. I can still tell a LDR is a bad idea and I can spot when one is failing. I'm not in denial.

>be me
>24 old finishing master degree
>come home for christmas
>borrow father's tablet because bored
>It has open tabs
>It's site with sex offers
>oy vey.jpg
> I don't even care
I'm seriously suprised how much I don't care

if you think women are that fucking retarded, maybe you should stop dating retarded women. how about that? is it cus you can't get anything better than that? seriously. also, my gf is poor. I'm not. going to University to get a bachelor's degree next year, so she knows she can rely on me for that. she has no reason to leave me. I'm just upset she doesn't give as much back to me as i give her.

ok i didn't mention this but she's literally a NEET atm so she literally doesn't have anything better to do.

My gran's funeral is in 2 weeks and a lot of family including half brothers and a sister I haven't seen in years/hate will be there. I'm not sure I'll be able to avoid them. I hope so.

>she has no reason to leave me

>She has no excitement
>Not getting the dick
>No challenge in her life
>Your trying to take her independence from her
>I can imagine your a condescending prick

I could go on. user you think you own her. She might not be ready to be 'saved' by you yet and might not want to be rushed into committing to a life with you. She might not have money, but she has her freedom and her young age. She wants to explore

my god. you fucking neck beards can't think of anything other than "she's getting dicked" or "she doesn't want you anymore" as soon as you hear someone say LDR.

she doesn't want to leave me. but i find it upsetting i have to keep asking her to, say, wake up a little earlier. shit i guess i should just fucking tell her she probably doesn't even realise that I find it annoying. well thanks for letting me solve the problem myself i guess and hf giving bbc advice to other anons you piece of shit

Theres this girl i been wanting to fuck lately every part of me wants to bend her over and fuck her as hard as i could in her ass til i came even if she fought against it do i need help?!...

this
Damn son, calm down. The fact that you are giving her so much more in your relationship is why you should fucking leave. Relationships are like business. Dont get used for profit.

that's bullshit. maybe in your psychopathic world but not for most. we were best friends until i asked her out. imagine your best friend... being a girl. that's what it's like.

It's obvious to everyone here that you are pretty much just an 18 year old dumbass that has zero clue about how the world works.
Here people are trying to give you a clue and all you want to do is lash out at them for it.
Welcome to the real world kid.
The one where your bitch is swallowing someone else's cock.

hahahaha. it's so funny you say this you know. cus the only reason you'd say that is if it happened to you. you fucking beta bitch.

I just can't even.

Oh well, you'll learn.

oh and ofc it's obvious cus as soon as autistic Sup Forums hears LDR they can't stop talking about bbc and their girls getting dicked. fucking pathetic human garbage tbh

Really?

I retract my earlier statements, you are just an immature attentiondeprived kid. Unless you fix those problem no girl will do what you ask of them lol.

I've felt nothing for the past 10 years. No joy, happiness, sadness. I just exist. Hardcore alcoholic. I think it destroyed my brain. I used to be normal. Kids, don't start drinking.

Some Australian girl I talk to like she acts weird sometimes pisses me off she's probably cheating

this thread was made to let ppl get shit off their chest. how am i attention deprived? i didn't ask anyone to reply to me. it's very narrow minded of you to think " if i can't do it, nobody else can" lol.
just cus you had shitty beta moments in your life and things went sour with your relationships doesn't mean mine will you dumb fuck

>I'm not the one stuck in a sexless relationship
>I'm not being a clingy idiot on the internet

You might be uni smart but you don't have a clue about women at all. Or interpersonal relationships.

Tonight i'm going to my flat to see my girl, have a few beers and have sex with her till we are both sore.

You'll be sat in front of your PC getting mad because your 'girl friend' slept in. Then I suppose you will both talk about your day at uni, she will log off to go see her friends and you will jerk off in the dark, alone.

I just want you to have what I have. But what ever user.

the only reason you think you're in the right is that you think (well not gonna lie you might be ) you are older than me. you think age makes you fucking smart? really?

You're telling us how youre not getting the attention you want from your girl then lash out on us when we give you advice. not a difficult concept to grasp lol.

not sure if i should be greedy to make more bank or cash out

>waah my girlfriend won't give up sleep to talk to me.
>everyone else is beta, not me.

Pick one faggot.

hahaha. and what makes YOU think you know jack shit about relationships and women? you beer belly fat piece of shit? if that's you, i can understand why you've had women dump and cheat on you before hahah.

I'm not fucking crying about it it's just annoying me. and yes maybe one day if she doesn't fucking get her own shit together and i don't have to take care of her , yet without giving me a bit of time back, I'll end the relationship. but whatever.

it's not about attention it's about showing your affection for your partner by means of.. in this case, going out of your way to make time for stuff you can do together. but like i said earlier, she probably just doesn't realise that i find it annoying so I'll confront her about it today.

Do you cry often about your screen gf? ;_;

no? we usually have lots of fun when we talk and even more when we hang out irl.

This either isn't the same user or he's trolling us.

Or he's so far stuck in a pit of denial that he can't see when people are trying to help him

well your advice is shit. all you say is hurdur she doesn't want you anymore.
I've seen these threads before about advice and every time it's about relationships stuff where ppl just need a good advice, you fuckers come along telling them they are sucking dick behind their back and that she doesn't care about them anymore. you guys do this shit all the fucking time. and it's pathetic to say the least.

I'm sick of being asked to get along with my gfs mother

Not nearly as pathetic as some beta faggot kid that thinks his long distance girlfriend could never betray his trust.
Let's be completely honest here.
If she won't even wake up a little earlier just to talk, she doesn't care enough for you to do anything other than string your beta ass along as much as it takes to use you for all she can.
Wake up kiddo.
You're getting played.
You're getting

Pic pls

My same post from similar thread. I'm in love with a girl who won't even talk to me, she's blocked me in several ways and in the one way she didn't, she only reads my messages but doesnt respond or block me. I don't know what i did to get and I can't let her go until I'm fully out of options. So I keep trying.. meanwhile there's another girl who's been by my side trying to help me yet I can't get a single feel for her and I've told her countless times I would if I could, but there's nothing there as much as I want it to be since it would be easier. I want to fight the pointless uphill battle until I lose apparently.