Hes at it again

Hes at it again

youtube.com/watch?v=BZJDTod_fXs

shill

i played his video to my gf about women destroying civilizations

it destroyed our relationship.

autism

This is like, STEFONO MOLONYEUZ (May Arguments be with him) material.

DUDE LSD LMAO

Aparantly your country sucks ass

silly, user.
women can't be redpilled.

I would love to hear this story

So would I.

>things that never happened

Fuck off

It started on a quiet saturday morning.

we were in the living room browsing youtube on the firetv and on the recommended feed the video popped up.

I secretely watch a lot of redpill content sometimes forget to go incognito and it pops into the feed.

so I say pretending to have just discovered the video "Oh wow. what a hell of a title. I gotta watch this. lel"

she says: "haha play it"

I click.

Starts pretty alright but about 1/3 of the way through she says I can't take it anymore and goes to the other room to smoke weed. I keep watching.

She is smoking but still listening.

By the time he gets to the part where he explains that for civilization to thrive we must have 1 woman for 1 men and that women are naturally disloyal, she starts shrieking.

So I go and try to calm things down.
I try to save it by saying oh he is just making a point it doesn't apply to everyone. It's how things were but yea doesn't apply to modern society so much.

She is still mad. She lays down a trap and asks me: "Do you have a problem with the fact that I had 8 partners in my life. You had 8 as well"
>I didn't i had 3. I lied to not seem like a loser

I said "well ideally i would've preferred if you were a virgin, but that's just how I feel as a man. Doesn't mean I like you less. Its like imagine you had me exactly as I am but with more money... wouldn't that just simply make me better?"

Well that was mistake. She didn't take kindly to that way of thinking.

She got all pissy face and would talk to me for hours. We haven't had sex since. it's been 5 days.

>We

You haven't had sex in 5 days

>She is still mad. She lays down a trap and asks me: "Do you have a problem with the fact that I had 8 partners in my life. You had 8 as well"

According to American Pie science you have to multiply the partner a women claims to have had by 3 and divide the ones a men had by 3 aswell

So you only had 1 ... her

and she had 24

How does it feel to be an ultra cuck?

Leave her already you pathetic piece of shit!

She sounds like trash to be honest

>learning anything about America from movies.

wew ladder.

seems like an accurate rule

Where do you think it went wrong?

You went to big to soon. I love the hell out of that vid, but its way to high lvl for a first redpill. Thats like jugging down 3 bottles of jack on your first time drinking. Take it easy.

You should have started with a gender neutral subject, that was shorter.
Like his vid about how conservative values always resurface

>smokes weed

>having to lie to not seem like a loser
>makes you feel guilty for answering an honest question

Honestly, user, shes trash irrespective of the situation.

He went hard on the boomers

How old are you user?
With 8 partners I am hoping she is either a nigger or your are both 62 years of age.

PAYG is the biggest ponzi scheme of them all

my solution is living in a fully-paid modest rural home, having an independent entrepreneurship and declaring personal minimum wage in terms of contributions

I got to where I am by having accumulated the majority of my assets by being extremely productive while past bubbles were inflating and with a bit of luck

I still have all the toys but am no longer looking for more, I just hope I'll be able to have children some day

Yeah.

She's gonna fuck you up user. Mentally harden while you can.

You are both degenerates.

>firetv
>using incongnito mode because your gf doesnt know you watching redpill vids on jewtube
>" I can't take it anymore and goes to the other room to smoke weed."
>"Do you have a problem with the fact that I had 8 partners in my life. You had 8 as well"

dump that waste, get a better gf.
Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

lel

kek, it caught my eye immediately

tl;dr

how's life, Cubanon?

boring as fuck

that's good, boredom is a luxury in my book

Pretty good video. It's a shame his last two were so shit that I still doubt him.

I think those two he did was to test the waters for shorter pieces I was rooting for but both lacked appealing visual content to keep the audience interested, I'm sure it shows in his stats

>smoke weed

trash, utter trash

>I secretely watch a lot of redpill content sometimes forget to go incognito and it pops into the feed.
Leave your balls and your man-card at the nearest city hall, because clearly you no longer need them you little bitch boy. You're fucking HIDING shit from a woman. And why? Because you fear that she might withhold sex. So you are willing to risk so much for sex that you betray yourself and men as a whole. You're a pathetic, pussy worshipping piece of shit.

YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF FILTH. I'm not mocking you for being relatively inexperienced, I'm mocking you for lying about yourself because you're afraid of how a woman will judge you, which would... you guessed it... lead to withholding sex.

I'm being entirely honest here, get your balls cut off. Clearly they rule you more than your brain.

She wasn't worth it, brother.

>maplebux
I kek'ed, I'll admit it.

>mfw I played this video for my bf while he played vidya

Get a better gf you fucking cuck. Hiding redpill videos? That's pathetic.

Sandman/Black Pidgeon is a quack.

I love Black Pigeon Speaks

This post embodies exactly why bitches should be supporting leaders, instead of destroying the whole system.