Suffering from extreme "forever-alone" syndrome. Need a solution, Sup Forums. I tried bleach...

Suffering from extreme "forever-alone" syndrome. Need a solution, Sup Forums. I tried bleach, but apparently I've developed an immunity.

just wait it out and experience the sweet release of achieving wizard status

the solution

Seems legit.

Try injecting Maruaranas into your eyes the streigns these days are unpredictable and the strength is unkown
I allways try a little first so I don't od

Too youngfag for that.

Meh. I like my eyes. I can't shitpost without eyes.

i feel you bro. I'm basically an incel so I was fucked from the beginning

Drugs flurried
Feeling eye
Yes hitting
Egor forgot
Feeling this
It's it's
Urs hideaway
Udarfjxsjbvg

>auto spell eyes closed
>random pic eyes closed
Eyihdaykk

get some money together.
>Everyone has access to 5 grand if they ask.
Do business
>Hit the clubs with cash

What if said ugly bitch has herpes?

my standards have been lowered to anyone who shows any kind of romantic interest in me. yet still here i am alone at 5:49 on a french bread baking forum

Oh you misunderstand, mon amie user. Such is under the assumption I have high standards. I'm not saving myself for shit. I don't have "8-10 standards". My track record with even just coming into contact and acquaintancing with fems that are either into other fems. It's seeming like the path is laid out by the universe. I doubt when next year rolls around, and the "whole of the world opens up to me", my luck will be any different.

same

1 : Shave off neckbeard
2: Throw fedora in trash
3: Start eating fresh fruits and vegetables, quit eating processed foods
4: Start walking to lose weight. Eventually graduate to an incline treadmill and maybe do some light weight work.
5: Only drink on the weekends
6: Get a job

Now you're set to pursue a female or a life as a content bachelor. Been there, done that. Good luck user.

numbers 3 and 6 are the only ones applicable. Appreciate it nonetheless.

seems legit

I don't think losing weight will change my height problem

Almost impossible to get girl or even be content as a bachelor without a job .Doesn't matter what it is.

What's you're height? I'm 5'10" and I've been called short but when I walk around in public I seem pretty normal IMO.

5'3"

Welp. Good thing I'm getting a new job in a few days. Probably shitty supermarket job, but what can ya do, right?

Do it well. In 10 years you could be a supermarket manager making $75K a year. I've learned over the years that even the most menial jobs translate to big things if you do it well.

You're gonna have to work a little harder in life that someone who is 6'. Don't be a fat neckbeard. That will make it even harder....unless you are a good personality and work in a game store or comic book shop. Have you looked into being a dump truck driver? $15-25/hr, CDL class B needed. I did this for 6 years. Good times. Long hours in the summer but the $$$...

good point.

Every night, open a diary and write on it for 5 minutes. Don't even think about what you write, just scrabble whatever comes to your mind. The stream of thoughts really helps you to put things in perspective.

I do that with a sketch book. Though, it ain't sunshine and rainbows that comes out on that page.

If you become supermarket manager, make sure you have an aggressive discount program on things that about to expire. As a poorfag, I walk around Kroger looking for the reduced price labels. I rejoice when I find a rack of ribs for $6 or a slab of cheese for $3.

I started recently and I have a diary. Some pretty depressing shit comes out of it, but I also learn much

Frog and Toad

#Iremember

I'll remember that.

same

doesn't matter what you get for work man just go in listen attentively do the job well and just make sure you are not too 'proud' to do jobs like haul trash, scoop shit, etc. survive. gain skills that can get you in the door other places. a partner will come along, it's pretty much impossible to work outside of your house and not to wind up married by the time you are 35 kek

I don't think some manager know about profit. I dude like me, walking around in your store. Ok, i see a rack of ribs for $14. I want those. Hell no. I'm too poor. Ok, I see a discounted rack for $6? ok i'm in. So you either throw these in the trash or sell them for $6. These programs INCREASE the profitability of the store. Take the time and mark crap down. It will increase your bottom end and make you manager of the year!