/coffee/

Tell me about coffee culture in your country!
Why do you drink the coffee!

Bosnia -- I drink around 10 cups of Turkish coffee a day!
Coffee is drank at every part of the day -- even night.
(invited: Finland, ex-Yu, Arabic countries)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y-btEg0fU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10times?!
you're crazy

i sometimes drink coffee trukish is the best imho

not crazy fredi just like a cuppa coffee

we drink coffee at work and tell kjeh kjeh tier work man jokes

Every single balkan nation claims the same coffee to be theirs
I'm actually surprised to see you call it turkish coffee

This shouldn't surprise you, friend. The Muslims call it Turkish, the Serbs and Croats -- black. The Muslims (not me btw) feel a cultural connection to the Turks ie the Ottomans. :)

what a glorious culture, please tell me more.

Balkan is culturally turkish

>Every single balkan nation claims the same coffee to be theirs
turkish way of making coffee is the most popular on the balkan and i like it the most
nema nista bolje nego lokum i kahva prava ona nasa turska
selam brate

alejkum selam
turska crna iz bakarne dzezve mm

jos kad je hanuma pristavi u dimijama
a ono joj se tange oslikale ooooooj
joooj noge mi se odsjeku i odma mi pritisak skoci hehe

it's not
they did have a huge influence on the balkan area tho , religion, cuisine, language etc

a imam pored sjedi i moli se dragome allahu da mu se ne digne kroz mantiju hjoj
i onda neka sisata srpkinja prodje a oslikale joj se grudi od kise

I drink 2 cups of instant cofee everyday since it is really cheap.

How can you stand the taste though that cofee tastes really bitter.

>that cofee tastes really bitter
I have lost the sense of taste. My tongue taste buds have gone completely numb due to smoking Drina a day.

>instant cofee
astaghfirullah shame on you, you dog
tobe jarabi jarane, bjezi bolan nemoj to govorit

>. My tongue taste buds have gone completely numb due to smoking Drina a day.
drinuša majka

*break at work*
*drinking coffee*

>What is the best car for a women?

>Bosnia -- I drink around 10 cups of Turkish coffee a day!
>Coffee is drank at every part of the day -- even night.
This is why your country is a shithole

>t. netherlandish manlet
when will they learn?

PLEASE explain in detail! Why is the bumper car funny? Is it a big car?

I have a cafe grade espresso machine in m kitchen. expensive as fuck but worth it to drink fresh, commercial quality coffee every day. That being said, I only really drink 5 cups a day max, and that is a lot, I use strong, freshly roasted beans too, mainly of South American variety. 10 cups a day is excessive, bad for your heart, why do you drink so much? Do you switch to decaf or half caf at night? what do you use to make your coffee?

salem friends.
I like to drink turkish coffee exclusively before going to sleep while browsing instagram black angels mmm thicc

we all do brother
inshallah

>HE DOESNT' DRINK ZLATNA DŽEZVA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>invited:Finran,ey-yu and FUCKING ARABS

wtf bosnia i thought we were friends you were my favorite colony

You see, it is not drinking 10 separate cups of coffee through the day, no! What I mean is as follows:
say, a cup of coffee has 5g of coffee
I, in the morning, drink a coffee cup (around a quarter liter water) + 25g of coffee -- this already are 5 cups of coffee
Then during the next 5 hours, I drink smaller cups of coffee
All black.
I burn through a kilo a month.
I like my coffee black -- like my angels.

vrijeme (vreme) je za jednu kahvicu (kaficu (kavicu)) pa na spavanjac!

inshallah

Name a better combo

It's because women are bad drivers and they crash a lot so they should drive a bumper car, we tell sexist and stereotypical jokes at coffee breaks to lighten the mood.

googled it. pre ground, vaccum packed trash with no roast date. fine if you are using a basic filter method like cafetierre or percolater, but in a manual espresso machine it wont produce crema to make a good latte or cuppacino

after over 20 years of drinking coffee i just drink it because i love the taste
i don't think there really is a big coffee culture here
we begin by having a mug or two of coffee in the morning, drag our asses to work where the highlight is 12 o'clock coffee when everyone gathers in the kitchens and coffee corners to brew a large batch and talk shit make plans etc. me and my colleagues pretty much have a cup of coffee every hour. this might just be a professional habit (programmers/engineers). when i get home i have a cup or two with dinner and while reading news

Mashallah
Orange juice to wash the coffee,
The dark chocolate to sweeten the coffee,
And a ciggie to complement the coffee.

espresso o muerte

I don't drink coffee, but if I had to for wageslaving purposes, I would not choose bitter black coffee, wtf is with you Balkan brownskins

sleep tight brother

VERY RUDE
black is better than w*ite
have you seen black angles??

y-you too

I use 18 grams of freshly ground coffee to pour one double shot espresso. A double shot is the standard for anything drunk out of a full size mug. I have 5 of these a day usually, that is a lot of coffee.

mmm nice

I would love to meet up and suck your cock ANYTIME! Only real men drink 50g o coffee daily.

two or three a day, I only drink espresso and moka pot coffee, no sugar, I'm not autistic about it tho, sometimes I get an american coffee just to sip it for longer.

I must say though that I like italian coffee the most out of all the countries I've been to.

to be fair it's incredibly bad for your heart and i should drink less, but i just really enjoy coffee and it keeps me functioning at optimum levels

>pic

Are you coffees not VERY small (like netherlandish c*ck)? I've heard people from B&H having bad experience with Talian coffee.

>-30C outside
>fire burning in the fireplace
>sipping a hot mug of coffee with honey and cream
ah yes gentlemen, this is the comfy mode

Am i degenerate for preferring instant coffee over traditional turkish coffee?

You'll die too early

who is this girl, why do you keep posting pictures of her?

YES!

>bosanska kafa

It's good

She is a goddess among women and a liberator withing me. I've came to her voice several times already. Her hymen is intact, her only friends are her mom and grandma, and she's waiting for me -- passing the time reading classics of the Western Canon.

:)
youtube.com/watch?v=8Y-btEg0fU8

i've drunk italian coffee near venice and it was utter crap
never again luigi

you're fucked

>that coffee pron
im rock hard

Is hrvatskan coffee good ?

is it prepared in that cute little cup or is that just for ultra posh serving? and what is that liquid? just water or some kind of hard liquor?

no
turkish coffee in bosnia is way superior

It's made in that copper cup, and sipped in the small one. In the other cup is a sweet (rahatlokum). You bite the sweet and sip the coffee. Then, after finishing the coffee, you drink the water, to freshen up.

The home we stayed in had a simple metal pot as opposed to this fancy one. But the brewing process is the same. The small cup is normal.

It's a very nice way to drink coffee in my opinion.

t. Drink nespresso capsules most days

zasto hrvati ne piju kahvu?

>is it prepared in that cute little cup
usually yes, if you ever go to sarajevo
some places will serve you coffee like that if u ask for turkish coffee, or bosnian
that copper cup is called "džezva" , and people buy it as suveniers often

>nespresso capsules

It's free at my job though. What's so bad about them aside from the environmental waste ?

>no džezva

you must have stayed in a gypsy hovel then, cause even more or less every Slovenian household owns a džezva for decorative purposes if nothing else, not to mention the status this vessel holds in Bosnian culture where coffee drinking is a ritual.

prava hrvatina da te izjebe poslje kahvice mozda?

>just had 4 table spoons of espresso
>still tired

interesting. i actually have a cup that's shaped exactly like the one on the pic. it has no ornaments or nothing on it tho. just a simple metal cup with a handle. always wondered what it's for. inherited it along with pic rel from grandparents. i guess they had more coffee culture than i do :(

ne-ne znam hoce li imam da da prije b-braka...

Everybody goes out once a week with at least one group at their work and has steamed milk with espresso together at a cafe.

>not having espresso black

Really ? In Serbia/BiH was just this one. In Slovenia (airbnb) was just a plastic kettle

heh my lith mother-in-law has this one too

looks like a grinder to me
we have these kinds
>pic rel
older people usually have those pretty copper ones
you have to go to restaurants or some nice traditional coffee places to drink from that kind

>savoury food with kafa

it is a grinder. was used primarily for coffee beans. though they said that in war time it was also used to grind roasted chicory roots when coffee was an expensive and rare commodity

Oh come on ones like arpeggio are full of flavour

>steamed milk with spresso together

it's called a latte

Colombian (black)

because I have a caffeine addiction

literally have to use like 3 of the espresso capsueles to taste any coffee, and the capsules with dried milk are just awful

interesting actually
looks cool too, i'd save that as a piece of history and tradition of your people!

American coffee best coffee.
Starbucks.

Are you Orthodox?

a bit late but,
bosnia is the country with the largest number of students migrating to other countries to ACTUALLY enrich your country
Unlike the other muslim countries, Bosnians actually does shit for the progress of your country instead of leeching like ex. syrians

>and the capsules with dried milk
They exist ?

If not for the new world, you wouldn't have 3-quaters on what is on there.

That seriously sounds like Boiling Water in the Microwave-tier seppo meme magic

i'm pretty sure aussielandia is part of this new world you speak of...

1 cup a day, filtered coffee with condensed milk.

I drink coffee mostly as an excuse to sit and chat with friends for hours or just play with my phone in some corner and enjoy the shop's atmosphere. I can never enjoy coffee at home.

haha don't talk to me before I had my cawfeh xD :p

>he thinks we are degenerates
you do know we dont have starbucks hipsters here, right?

a sto kenjas ,svi uvek kazu turska