Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usCDxSr3sUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ouch, that edge cuts.
kill yourself

strike a nerve, did I? ;^)

>hating things

Le epic win. Did I trigger you? >:-)

Conan, all he does is repeat what his guests say in an annoying voice.

Why tho? Not saying you're wrong, just interested in hearing why you feel that way?

dis nigga

It saddens me when Comedians I used to enjoy are now just riding the Regressive dick train.

Dane Cook, at least when he was popular.

He is an unworthy host to The Tonight Show.
Johnny Carson be spinning in his grave

Jimmy Carr.

Did you kids hear about Sup Forums on facebook?

Not a fan of fallon and his forced laugh.

Conan deserves a lot of credit because he was actually a comedic trailblazer. The early years of his show were really great, and the skits and oddball humor were pretty cutting edge at the time. Now that style of humor has spread everywhere, from Adult Swim and movies and beyond.

And now Conan has lost his touch and isn't nearly as funny as he used to be. It happens. Dave Letterman was at one time considered very cutting edge as well. I'm not old enough to remember that, but I am old enough to have been watching Conan O'Brien since his very first episode in around 1993 I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=usCDxSr3sUA

Yeah he is so awful. Spends half the show brown-nosing the guests so hard his head should disappear up their ass.

this cunt
colbert
bill maher
jon stewart

John Oliver was definitely funnier on the Daily Show. I think he takes his role as a crusader and truth-teller on Last Week Tonight too seriously. He needs to remember that comedy needs to be the first god he serves. Everything else should come second.

How dare you

Considering that the comedy styles of all four of them are dramatically different (except maybe John Oliver and Jon Stewart), it's pretty clear it's not the comedy you object to.

You just get butthurt when liberals make fun of conservatives.

>IMMMAGREANTS
>UKIIIIIP
>NIGEL FARAGE
>HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS 15 SECOND CLIP
>WAAAAAA?! *LE SHOCKED FACIAL EXPRESSION*
>ARE U KIDDING ME?????

$1.73 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for shilling for the Make America Stupid and Racist Again organization.

t. I'm against the establishment but I support mainstream crooked politicians and comedians

>sooo...donald tru..
>*audience bursts into flames*

His one liners get old real quick. Always uses the same stale repeated jokes, especially against hecklers.

Don't dare even bring him up, he's my favourite comedian

I have no problem with them making fun of conservatives. I just dont find their delivery funny.

Seriously, this cunt is NOT funny. Shilling isn't comedy..

Well said

>inexplicably
>never watched the Daily Show

Just because you can't figure it out doesn't make it inexplicable.

Does anyone seriously find Adam Sandler to be even remotely funny?

I love Conan. And Andy Richter.

I used to watch it every night in NBC. You know him and Dany devito were the producers of reno 911?

Everytime I see his face, I die a little inside

>taking your job seriously
>a bad thing

I hope he's not intended to be a comedian, because damn....

do you need a safe space corn flake?

I actually do find him a little funny, when he's not in crap like Big Daddy or The Water Boy.

Trying to be edgy? aren't you a regular riot

He is funny and he performs in front of the camera, if he's not a comedian he must be very bad at whatever he's doing.

>be the world
>2015
>everyone could express their opinions if they wanted, even throw in comedy every once in awhile for shits n giggles
>2016
>everything is offensive
>elections make every red and blue piece of shit lose their goddamn mind
>2017
>now you're a shill for stating your opinion and everyone wants to kill each other for playing on the wrong team.

you're a fucking autist, I bet you liked the movie pixels..... normally I mean it in a polite manner but you sir, are a FAGGOT

Funny People was dark and tremendous.

Wow. So I'm stupid and racist because I think Jimmy Fallon, who wasn't all that funny on SNL isn't all that funny on the Tonight Show. Interesting. I'm guessing your gender studies professor feels the same way as you.

>tremendous
Go to bed, Donald

Why the sudden dislike for Sandler? I think he could get a little too "cute" in certain movies, but he's still funnier than people like Ben Stiller, imo.

Sudden??? Sandler isn't funny.... Amy schumer is more of a comedian and she isn't funny at fucking all

I don't like that Coal Bert fella

He embodies everything that's wrong with this country.
LITERALLY thinks priests should be above the law.

>Donald trump

'Ah ah ah ah aaaaaah'

>Amy schumer is more of a comedian
This comment destroyed your credibility. Women are never funnier than men, or anything else, for that matter. A dog is probably funnier than a woman.

>This comment destroyed your credibility
>A dog is probably funnier than a woman

Fucking kek'd so hard. Is this bait?

I agree women aren't funnier then men, I agree with you 100%.... which helps measure the degree of how unfunny adam sandler ACTUALLY is... sorry you're unable to read between the lines you linear autist

This fucker...

fucking kek

Yeah! I hate the way he calls out liberals all the time for being snowflakes!

I have never been cracked up by anything a female has said or done.

You either don't hang with females very often or you should go to a psychiatrist/psychologist. That's really sad, man.

sounds like you have 2 dads, nice home you got

Awwww, do you get triggered by anyone pointing out the bullshit of modern conservative ideology? Does it make you uncomfortable?

TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TTRRUMMPP!
TTTTRRRRUUUMMMMPPPPPP!

TTTTTTRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPP!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPREEEE

*autistic screeching intensifies steadily over the course of 4 years.*
*autistic screeching plateus at re-election cycle*
*devolves into crying and slamming his head against hard surfaces over the next 4 years*

> this is going to be essentially 100% of late night talk shows for the next 8 years.
> post yfw you thought normie tv couldn't get any worse and it did.
> post yfw anyone on any side of the political spectrum defends this garbage.

Oh look, it's this thread again. The whiny thread for triggered snowflakes on the right. Go find a safe space and fuck yourselves in your asses with a trump dildo. It's what he's doing to you anyways.

just keep making cuck threads shill. sieg heil

Women aren't funny comedians but they're stupid enough to cause me to laugh accidentally, maybe you're a homosexual?

Ohh, shut your cockholster faggot...

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You may have been using it as an extreme example, but I would never claim a female was funny. Females have the most boring, lame, and annoying sense of humor.

please refer to user's comment

>triggered trump justice warrior

Nobody sane finds any female funny or interesting, unless they're pretending to in order to screw one.

john oliver certainly did

we wanted to be hackers. i'll ddos you.

Not even a yank but THIS.

The best seasons/episodes of the Simpsons were ones produced by Conan O'brian. They had all the best jokes, funniest scripts and whacky storylines in the golden age of the Simpsons.

I think he's hilarious. Are you religious? Or filthy rich?

Neither, I just don't find him funny.

I can't look at a picture of him without hearing forced maniacal laughter.

I get that, I just thought "hate" was too strong a word for that

I do hate him though.....

Haven't really thought of that before, but I agree. I am a huge fan of his, and of Jon Stewart aswell, but you are right to say that his primary motivation on LWT is politic, not comedic

Why hasn't this guy been mentioned? He so unfunny sometimes that it is almost cringeworthy and I used to love the daily show with John Stewart

>the Ricky Gervais show
>XFM radio

His laugh you either hate it or love it. He says so himself aswell

this

"popular" was one of the criteria

>implying the daily show is good

shows what you know, cuck

I completely agree with this.
This is a good point, kek

>Hackers
>In a thread about comedians
Nigga are you for real