You guys are rapists.Why there so many photos of random women on this site?...

You guys are rapists.Why there so many photos of random women on this site?. You guys are violating these women by viewing and sharing their private photos without their consent.

A big part of what defines the act of rape is the lack of consent and there is clearly a lack of consent here. The images are even more appealing to you because there is an aspect of "forbidden fruit" due to the nature of the nude photographs being stole and originating from celebrities, which basically means that you're being aroused because their non-consent turns you on. This is a form of sexual assault. You don't see it as such because you have been blinded by rape culture.

If I were to punch you in the face, you'd be in pain. If I were to shoot you in the torso, you'd be in more pain. Both actions cause you pain, but one more than the other; the lesser act of assault is not negated simply because you could be a victim of a greater act of assault. Likewise, the act of sharing and viewing these nude photographs is still a violation of these victims/women regardless of whether greater forms of sexual assault exist.

If you sick individuals have a conscience, you will cease viewing and sharing these stolen photos because you are currently no different than a common rapist.

Source: I have a Doctorate of Psychology (Psy.D.)

>implying anyone on Sup Forums gives two fucks about what you think

OH BOY HERE WE GO AGAIN

>lack of consent

BUT YOUR MOM SAID YES!!!

>(Psy.D.)

We have their consent, don't worry about it.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I want to be the very best
Like noone ever was
To conquer them is my real test
To cleanse them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Expanding far and wide
Each nation to understand
The power of the reich

I want war, gotta gas 'em all
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Ooh you're my bestfriend
In a world that must be cleansed
A heart so true
Our corage will pull us through

You fight me and i'll crush you
I want war
Gotta gas 'em all
Gotta gas 'em all

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Ooh you're my bestfriend
In a world that must be cleansed

A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
gotta gas 'em all
gotta gas 'em all
gotta gas 'em all

you again seriously? you want real material for you fence the head?

OP is a liar about being a Doc, post picture of you boobs with you diploma :P

I blackmail jb from omegle to get more nudes. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Male here. That's also why Sup Forums decrease so much

Jesus gtfo already

Hitler was respect women of his race

We are not rapists at all rape implies that we even get anywhere near any woman at all. Posting picture of women without their knowledge isn't rape.
The Sexual offences Act 1956 contains no statutory definition of 'consent'. Juries must be told that the word should be given its ordinary meaning, and that there is a difference between 'consent' and 'submission'.

Lack of consent may be demonstrated by:

The complainant's assertion of force or threats;
Evidence that by reason of drink, drugs, sleep, age or mental disability the complainant was unaware of what was occurring and/ or incapable of giving valid consent; or
Evidence that the complainant was deceived as to the identity of the person with whom (s)he had intercourse.
A boy or girl under the age of 16 cannot consent in law, (Archbold 2004, 20-152).

Consent should be carefully considered when deciding not only what offence to charge but also whether it is in the public interest to prosecute. Sometimes consent is given, or appears to be given, but the law does not treat it as effective consent.

The law does not allow a person's consent to sexual activity to have effect in the following situations:

where the person giving consent did not understand what was happing and so could not give informed consent, for example in the case of a child or someone suffering from a severe mental defect;
where the person giving consent was under the relevant age of consent.
These situations are different. In the first, the apparent consent is not treated as real consent because the person consenting did not understand enough to give real consent. This is a question of fact. In the 2nd, consent is real as a matter of fact but the law does not allow it to count.

Where the victim has consented in fact but not in law alternative offences may be appropriate. Examples include incest or unlawful sexual intercourse (in the case of a female victim) or, where consensual intercourse with a male under the age.
source: CPS

Got it no nudes of womyn.

Got any nudes of your son?
Want to buy some?

CPS=Crown prosecution service

Should leave it a few days between threads

Niggerfaggot.

Didn't read (You)r shit.