Sleep tight

is she a nice girl ?

Cause I'm calling out of work to go renfesting... Sup Forumsitches

>renfesting
What is that ?

>user has never been renfesting

Oh boy, looks like we got a fucking comedian over here

because i have a gf and i get to do this today

It's a corporate American festival where everything there is RENted instead of purchased. It harkens back to when early industrialists would rent out all of your possessions to you as long as you worked for them.

congrats on the gf and doing that. oh.

Training for a marathon

I think I can handle another week, what you think?

g'luck user.
u've ran marathon before ?

I have a date next week, should probably wait and see how that goes first.

I've run a bunch of halfs, but this is my first full

dubs say you can do it

Cuz I'mma gonna play GTA!

ayy double dubs say you will win

good luck, man

Because I can still feel, and while I can still feel I won't give up.

Because why kill myself, when I could instead attempt to kill those that make my life terrible?

you'll do it. g'luck man.
that's the spirit man. good thinking.,
true. are there many of those people ?

They don't have beer in hell

Because I came deep and hard in my wife, then she made me breakfast.

Throwing out my JLPT books so I can start studying Mandarin instead.

I don't actually know.

I don't have a reason to be alive.

Shut up fucking moron

what hole did u come in?
g'luck.
stay alive for Sup Forumsok.

Better something than nothing.

sauce?

gimme sauce, dont be a greedy Jew!

Because I'm waiting to fuck your mom tommorow...

i kill myself after hl3 release

why?

>Wife was physically and emotionally abusive, i got out, but im left with severe social problems, I feel awkward even being around people I know/my family, PTSD, and depression that's barely stable with medication

>Children put in adoption by social services. after they said no to me having them I backed it as it was best for them.

>No real qualifications and no idea how to move on with life. It's been three years since I've last worked and spend every day in my bedroom on the net.

>attempting to move on with life fills me with anxiety and nothing happens as a result

I am stuck. help.

Cuz i have ambitions outside of shitposting on Sup Forums

Hopefully the dubs are a good sign, after my last ex I think I'm owed some good karma.

if i can marry rose im not killing myself anyway

I get to fuck this

I just had amazing sex

Da pussy. The way god intended.

When I start to get close I slow down and start pounding her hard and deliberately. THen when I start to nut, I pull her hips as tight as I can and let out a nice loud grunt and let it rip. Thirty seconds later I'm settling down for a nice 15-20 minute nap. Then wake up to the smell of bacon. Every Sunday; praise the leeerd.

Spending Thursday night in a hotel with a lass, sheeet I still need to get some massage oil.

wish i knew.
then congrats on immortality.
>
congrats on the sex. >
excellent bro.

do you have any of the names?

Because despite depression social anxiety and constant paranoia I want to better myself for the people around me and the people I've wronged lately.
I hate myself but I wanna be better.

Because I'm not sad like I was. I live with people who let me live how I want. Nobody calls me an austistic loser anymore. For the first time in my life I have real loving support around me and I feel happy.

What an autistic fantasy you live in. You primarily shop online for a reason. Do you think you can escape the critics faggot? Do you think you can hide from your autism?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-preservation

Haha I mean I have friends and a girlfriend and stuff. I'm still an autistic weeb, but now I'm confident about myself and stuff. So you can say whatever about me, and I know I have faults. Im not all faults though and I'm really happy. A lot happier than somebody who gets off on trying to make strangers sad on the internet.

>tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today
it's probably because of my high standards
I don't wanna be with a girl unless it's Sasha Grey
tbh, I checked local girls and they're so meek I don't even wanna contact them

apathy probably

Good morning OP

I attempted suicide 6 days ago, I'm still here of course. I swallowed 10 60mg Oxycontin pills downed them with what was left of my vodka and I took a hot bath.

Woke up in the hospital to my mom crying her eyes out asking me why I am the way I am.

She told me when I was young that I would reap what I sowed.

I didn't kill myself today because no matter how hard life can be, it's worth it.

I'm 19 years old and I got my whore of a gf pregnant, 6 day's ago I found out the baby isn't mine. I love her, she's my sun and moon. Idk what too do. But killing myself is only a long term solution to a short term problem. I realize this now.

Good morning. I'm 27 years old and I was going to kill myself before I turned 28, but now I've found a turning point. I hope I can escape this bottomless pit soon and move out of my mom's house.

two words. Falcon punch

It's not about where you are, it's about who you are and who you're with. You'll get out of that pit some time. Don't put all of your self worth in one basket. Things will be just fine user.

She's not worth it. She's never worth it

No baka, it's about money, I have no money. I hate living in this liberal sanctuary city where the government puts the citizens of another country before their own.

Well I can't say I agree with your politics. I just hope that you are happy soon.

Looking for a handout? Try being more like the hardworking Mexican

Full range ban this spammer mods. FUCKING FULL RANGE BAN THIS GUY HE DOES THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR YEARS

if i had your address i would kill you today

I'm kind of cynical about life overall, but right now I'm fucking this girl and we're trying to see how many public places we can go on my campus to fuck. Being a little wild every once in a while brings me away from my monotonous life

Lost 7 years of my life, I will never be happy
I don't look for handouts, its just easier for companies to pay $2 an hour to a Mexican than $8.50 to a legal citizen. Shit I even tried working on a farm and I didn't get hired.

it's great u want to be better.

Where the fuck are you living

i'm glad u weren't successful.
please don't try again.
Hope u feel better user.
glad you found life worth living.
hope ur have a good day user.

Because I want to ride a dick of a real man too. No homo.

I hate when girls can't take the D. Its a major turn off for me. Not wife materiel at all.

NYC. DeBlasio loves Mexicans and gives them all the jobs.
This life is not worth living. Its like 8 million hungry bears and 2,5 million illegal bears fighting for a piece of meat.

Why don't you learn a trade and become something useful like an electrician?

Because i have recently discovered the joy of $20 blowjobs from street walking hookers

No money

Just because you have a mental illness doesn't mean that everyone else has it.

dats homo. but u can be homo if u want.
we are all in the same situation, tho.

I'd love to
I've tricked myself into thinking my kids are better off with me alive rather than getting the life insurance money. I'm gradually coming round to the other way of thinking so maybe soon.
My wife will be devastated but will probably get over it.
My mum will probably kill herself if I do but it won't be my problem.

One day.

I'm too hungover to walk, let alone kill myself

Because I'm currently going through an up in life. Just finished an 8 year down. Something clicked and I realized I was causing all my problems... Am I becoming a rogue normie?

By the way, Op, is that James Deen or Jay Smooth? No homo.

lol

I woke up alone 4500 miles away from my closest friends or family. I made myself some waffles and have been sitting by the phone waiting for anyone to call.

It's my 30th birthday today.

If you are white, get a loan and enroll in a community college. Come on user, cash in on your white privilege

Post your number. You'll get lots of calls

Lol nigger I ain't that dumb.

nice dubs.
stay alive.
don't know.
sounds like u had a good night
lol. true.

because it requires more effort than its worth

Because I'mtoo pussy to do it. Xanax might help but I've tried and either I don't take enough or I black out

have a good day everyone.

I don't want too.

Happy Birthday, we'll see you next year as well.

more

>got a cute gf that sucks good dick
>got sissy type body that my friend likes to fuck

My girlfriend does ass to mouth

now the reason why you are not killing yourself?
This seems only to amplify the need to kys

Because my mom wouldn't be able to take care of my brother as well as she is now.

because as much as life sucks, I have a large dong and every so often 6-7/10 girls let me slide it down their throat

I gotta study for finals