Hey Sup Forums. Look I know it's a little funny using it from time to time, but we have to stop using the n word...

Hey Sup Forums. Look I know it's a little funny using it from time to time, but we have to stop using the n word. Once in a blue moon is fine, but saying it constantly is just putting a negative image on Sup Forums, a great website. It's a racist word and should not have any place in our mouth.
Thank you and god bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KhNW07BD6U
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/special-pleading
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3/10
But seriously, I remember using it casually irl with close friends and on here until I was like 21. You usually grow out of it when you realize it's not okay to use at all and saying "there's a difference between niggers and black people" makes you sound like a fucking idiot.

You're either an edgy teen or a white trash adult if you still use it.

Back to your safe space nigger.

t. nigger

this

i say nigger on here so i dont have the urge to say it irl

Shut up nigger

I hope you realise that not all black people are niggers. A lot are, but not all.

shut up nigger

99.8 percent fall under the nigger category

Who's the .2? Ben Carson and the Jackson 5?

That shirt and background are giving me acid flashbacks

>says the white trash edge lord

See >closet racists

Ive called a black guy who bullied me a nigger. Your a libcuck if you dont use it

And what "category" would that be?

Care to explain?

back to your trailer park cletus

Shut up nigger

>protip if you really want to offend a black male call him gay and watch all of that liberal horseshit dissolve.

Black ppl get mad at nigger because its a free pass to chimp out via out pc culture: black people ACTUALLY get mad when you call them gay because they are all homophobic children mentally

You must not live around niggers

Good thing it's not in my mouth, it's on my computer screen, coming from my keyboard.

Shut up nigger

I make $85000 a year and own my own house.
Back to your moms basement, Nigger.

fuck off you fucking faggot

Fuck you, faggot nigger

This is prime time nigger bating

Did someone say nigger hate thread ?

Maybe you should look at white people who segregate them, and don't bother to educate them properly by putting them in the shitty schools. In addition they move them to the shitty neighborhoods in the worst parts of town.

Nothing like stacking the deck in your favor, and then blaming them when they fail based on the situations that you put them in.

woah now Op pro ably wouldnt want you using the F word either, even though i am a man who would literally worship cock if i had a man with me and even I think OP is a faggot

favorite part about not being straight is that insult cuz goddamn does faggot feel so good to say

holy shit! congratulation on actually completing the capcha and therefor putting effort into something! we should announce today as a global holiday to commemorate your efforts

This nigger i know is affraid of the dark, because of niggers

OP Don't tell us what to do.

>t. segregated white liberal

Fuck Niggers.

fuck you libtard: niggers willfully move to the worst areas in droves for higher foodstamp and wellfare benefits

white ppl have zero responsibility for their gmmedat mentality

Yet another liberal nigger.

The fact that absolute fucking idiots such as yourself wildly proclaim "it's not ok to ever use it at all" makes me want to say nigger all day long.
>go fuck yourself you flaming nigger

not when you look like this...which btw is what most Sup Forums white trash NEETs look like luls

youtube.com/watch?v=8KhNW07BD6U

Shut up the fuck up your fucking nigger mouth stupid nigger

>shitty neighborhoods

Protip: Those neighborhoods weren't always shitty libcuck. They only became that way after liberal politicians forced substandard housing to be built so that niggers could also live in the neighborhood. Eventually their criminal activities drove others away, and the neighborhood became exclusively black, and crime runs amuck.

They created those neighborhoods, not anyone else.

summer is here

>t. Fatfuck NEET

NIGGER is how an English person pronounces the Latin word for Black.

Nigger literally means the colour black.

In Austria you would say Schwartz or Negger. So guess what Arnold's last name translates to in English: Black Black.

Nigger. It's just a word. Use it LIBERALLY it's not just the RIGHT word to do, it's also a word that shouldn't be LEFT behind.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!!!

If Sup Forums used the n word like they used butter, they'd have been dead long ago from a heart attack.

>racist beliefs that simply are not true

nice try, but whites commit more crimes than blacks asshole.

>n word
>actually believing this
TOP KEK

whites commit more nonviolent crimes*

>when youre fucking 12 and think we haven't read crime statistics too

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NIGGERS ARE WORTHLESS AND GOOD FOR NOTHING. ASK SOMEOME TO NAME 3 BLACK INVENTIONS AND FUCKIN PEANUTBUTTER IS ALWAYS TOP OF THE LIST

FUCKING PEANUT BUTTER

when blacks are literally the leading demographic for murder and robbery in most progressive societies and you say some stupid shit like this
>fucking dead

>le hue hue black vs niggers maymay
The overall propensity the negroid shows towards violence, aggression and stupidity is enough for me to rule them out as a racial type. I genuinely don't care if there's a couple of "good blacks" As far as I'm concerned they can all fuck off back to Africa.
Even the negroids grotesque and abhorrent behavior wasn't a problem I straight out dislike looking at people with negroid features. Their complexions are disgusting and ape like.
If I could go the rest of my life without seeing another negroid that'd be fucking sensational.

I'ts Neger not Negger, Arnold has nothing to do with beeing double black

wanna post a peer reviewed article? i am actually generally intrigued if what you claim is true

i know whites generally commit the more heinous crimes (like serious mass murders/ serial mass rapes/ genocides) but all the other data i have seen that blacks commit the most crime (not the worst, just the most like 10 black thieves for every white serial killer or whatever)

>dub dubs is fact

No offence, but only pussies use the violent argument.

Air Conditioning
Microprocessor

kys racist

>what is per capita
>what is 'the type of crime'
Just because more whites get pulled over for speeding doesn't make the countless gang land hits you fucking monkeys dish out week in week out any better Jamal.

When I was younger, I used bill Cosby and will smith as examples to show that there are some good blacks (I swear).
There is no such thing.
Some niggers are just better at hiding who they really are.

THAT'S ANOTHER THING NIGGERS LIKE TO DO IS LIE AND TAKE CREDIT FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT DO

NIGGER YOU KNOW YOU RETARDS DIDN'T INVENT THE AIR CONDITIONER

found the nigger

wasnt even asked for captcha Sup Forums gods deem it so

FUCKING NIGGER

>trying to give Sup Forums a positive image

the world isn't your safespace, let's say for arguments sake you are successful and purge the smut from Sup Forums.

will not have convinced any of the native residents to change their ways, you would simply have called more of your kind here. and in turn all the degenerates will simply move on to a new place, and you would have wasted your time, and would probably continue to do so.

>will smith
what he do

Google don't say so.

If you don't post this in one other thread that does not already have it you will die tomorrow from something bad

>pemut bubbers

>the filename

Can I say negroid instead?

mewtwo is my fav pokemon, thank you for this reaction user

> mud huts
> piercings
> anal tatoos
> skiing

I'm not black, but I think only soft faggots use the violent argument.

Censoring bad words does not make the bad thoughts behind them go away.

Where did you get your info? At a NIGGER College? Or your family reunion?

WE

Beer bitches.

Beer was invented in Africa

Nigger

Libtards don't understand this.

b-b-b-buh, muh safespace

so you think if i smoke some pot, and a nigger beats, rapes, and kills a 12 year old thats equal? the nigger hasnt done any more wrongs than i have?

Beer was invented in Mesopotamia (ancient Iraq). That would be the Middle East, not Africa.

goal post moving

no you made a retarded statement then you moved the goal post and added an ad homenim

tbh niggers aren't generally bright enough to pull off white collar crimes.

>all those unironic (you)s

I think Sup Forums might be even more retarded than the average darkie.

>thinks race = IQ
>believing racist white teachings

This niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

proper debate? on MY Sup Forums? no fuck that shit

seriously if people want to try to be intellectual they should at least have a basic understanding of what the fuck they are saying and here are some good guidelines to start

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

applicable here being
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/special-pleading
and
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

IT'S NOT RACISM TO SAY THE AVERAGE BLACK IQ IN AMERICA IS ONLY 85 AND EVEN LOWER IN ACTUAL AFRICA IS EVEN LOWER

NIGGERS ARE NATURALLY STUPID

I know niggers love to rape, but it's totally ok though because whites get caught from drink driving more. Therefore committing more crimes overall.