Why is Star Trek Enterprise considered to be bad?

Why is Star Trek Enterprise considered to be bad?

I just watched the first 10 episodes and i think it's fine and i really like the intro.

This is my first ST show (i'm watching in chronological order) so maybe that's why i think it's good idk.
Does it get worse and if so when?

It actually gets better in seasons 3 and 4 aside from the time travel nazi bullshit and the awful finale

Intro is shit, Enterprise is better than DS9 by far

I watched it straight after voy and it seemed great compared to that, even the early eps which most ppl seem to hate

It's not that bad, there's a lot of dumb pandering (pic related) but that's always been in Star Trek.

I think people hate it because it was so underwhelming and samey that it basically killed the whole franchise until JJ Trek came out.

Fuck forgot the pic

Enterprise is pretty much best Trek, its flaws aren't as bad as the worst flaws of the other series and its heights surpass every series except TNG. It had a better cast than TNG, though, and better writers for the most part.

Holy shit I can't believe these people fell for the bait.

Easily had the worst last episode though

What are you on?

my own opinions

You should explain such a deviant opinion.

It's awful.

For like any show.

It's the reason there are no Trek shows on TV now.

It gets more entertaining the last season and then it's terrible.

You're going to regret having seen it all.

Thread dead.

Please see

Oh come on you wont regret watching it its not that bad.
Shran was awsome.

Damn, that's a nice dog.

It's hilarious how one guy is attempting to keep that thread alive when this is the hot new star trek thread.

DS9 was slow to start and got to ride on the coattails of TNG

Enterprise was just a fun ride with a much different captain than we normally get

Sisko was very diffrent as well.
All the captians are unique.
Kirk- the cowboy
Picard- the diplomat
Sisko- the soldier
Janeway- the scientist
Archer- the explorer
So they followed tng why would that count ag8nst them.

Your reasoning is shallow

>janeway- the scientist
holy shit thanks, i needed a laugh mate

That was her training.
Thats not in disou6te

>Sisko was very diffrent as well.
Not in a good way initially

Enterprise had to do it's own thing and it manged to do it reasonably well despite the horrible channel it was on, I have a lot more respect for it

What's with star trek and aliens fucking? They even made data fuck a human. It's gross.

Explain not in a good way.
It really did not do it well until much later.
I actually think you did not see much or even any of ds9
That series has some of the best episodes of trek ever duet and in the pale moonlight to name just 2.

i heard that actress was kind of a crazy bitch

>despite the horrible channel

Do you have any idea what the fandom of Trek is like? Whovians ain't got shit on trekkies. They would have watched it on BET. Channel has nothing to do with it.

But even the most famously obsessive and enthusiastic fanbase couldn't swallow that show.

And then there's the fact that regular viewers never liked it either.

I've had a beagle. They are real nice dogs.

bump