Alright b-tards, need legal help. Say I catfished some chick from another country...

alright b-tards, need legal help. Say I catfished some chick from another country, and scored some nudes (pic unrelated but could output some of the ones I scored if yall help)
If I black mailed her and forced her to send more nudes, whats the likely hood of me getting in trouble with the police??

Other urls found in this thread:

miskly.com/Xok
miskly.com/Xol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't do it

Drop the pics

is that due to moral choices or legal cause I aint lookin for no moral counciling

give advice

Why would you blackmail someone for something you already have? Don't be a faggot.

likelihood is high, unless you live outside the West

Shes from another country she cant do shit

She's US I'm australian

You'll be fine mate, I've done the same, honestly as long as you really haven't identified yourself as yourself, you got no worries mate. Give us a look at this babe of yours though when you can.

You'll be fine moron. You think they'll extradite you to America for that? You really should hang yourself.

Sure she can, there's cooperation in this kind of things. And US is a serious place to blackmail too.
A friend of mine was blackmailed from a country in Africa... much easier because their police don't give a shit.

Lemme find em, they're quite deep in the facebook

If thei're in Fb ou don't have pretty anything

OP, there is nothing to worry about as long as you have not identified yourself yet.

No worries mate, take your time

OP, drop some pics as a motivation

You wouldn't like it if someone did this to you, so don't do it. Whether you end up in jail--where you belong if you do this--or not is irrelevant. The likelihood of you being a piece of shit as a human being is certain to be 100%.

Is it worth causing someone to an hero just so you can jerk off to some pics ?
Seems really sad you piece of shit.

post moar of this slam piggy

Soz can't show the ones with her face but she took some close up ones I can do, she's got some shitty titties but nudes are nudes and I'm a desperate fag

found it in a thread no idea who she is

Love me some puffy nipples though, so I'd say she's good mate

>large areolas on small breasts

kek hey gotta doo what I gotta do

Good point

OP you should read these

miskly.com/Xok

miskly.com/Xol

Do you know how old she is?

I would guess she's around 19 - 20 y

Same person?

fucking good guessing mate, she's 19 turning 20

nah not me man

See

Are you taking pics of yourself? This looks like a fat 7th grade boys body

INTERAPOL has a cyber crimes division.

Most of the dudes arrested in that FBI online pedo ring bust were Aussie. Aus and US have a very liberal extradition treaty with one another. Your government will happily ship your ass to the US for a trial.

The five eyes

shit

same

This picture is one of my favorites that gets posted. Her skin is so smooth and nice. He pussy and butt hole are so pretty and look like they taste really good. I would love to kidnap her and keep her as my rape slave

These images should have been indexed by now

I would put a bag over her head first

indexed??

Google it.

The image is now public 4 ever

A plastic one

Just keep catfishing.

Don't get lazy.

Prison is full of lazy, stupid fucks that tried to take a shortcut.

oh well, shes legal doesn't matter

With holes

Checked

such a faggot you need to resort to extortion to get nudes? its just nudes anyway not like youre actually getting your dick wet. pathetic. protip better yourself and girls will want to fuck you

OP. it seems like everyone is telling you to not do it, so in conclusion. Don't.

Yeah, come to that conclusion too mate, not gonna do it

U should reward us with one last pic.
> Never seen a OP deliver this much

well you get the choice of another shitty tittie pic or a pussy pic

I'll have one pussy pic, thanks.

coming right up fine sir

Depends on the general apathy and funding of your local police force, I'd say. If you live outside of Europe, Canada, or the US; you're probably okay.

But it would probably be smart not to do it again.... once the situation is hot and authorities' attention is already upon you, it's important not to fuck up while you're under scrutiny.

And even in many states of the US, the laws have not kept up with the evolving nature of cybercrime. It's very possible that you might live in a place where catfishing is not necessarily illegal (but of course very legally gray and frowned upon).

In other words, do it but be careful.

can't acutally find any without her face in and am too lazy to crop or colour in soz bb
and nah man, probs too risky and this thread has scared me so nah not gonna

>and nah man, probs too risky and this thread has scared me so nah not gonna
lmao how?

read the thread, chance of getting caught is scary

What I've understood from everything I've read is that as long as you're careful you wont get caught.

but what if I end up not being careful like I have given away what city I live in on this fake account before is that something I need to worry about, and this girl knows I live in another country

You should be a little bit worried then, just a little bit.

Just don't black mail her at all, she will give you more if you treat her well.

You're fine. It's nothing that can hold up in any court. I'm a justice of the peace in Delaware and see this type of thing from time to time. Even if she's 9 years old, or even if she kills herself because of it, there's nothing that anyone can do to you. I say, keep it up!! In fact, I'd recommend, in my legal opinion, to do it more.

nah fam

Fuck off

you will get your account blocked at most

OP, where did you even find her?

OP can just create an new account.