Lose game

>lose game
>criticise the referee
>quite often refuse to shake other manager's hand

Why has he escaped a reputation as a cunt?

he's French, so everyone expects him to behave like a cunt anyway

Arsenal fans are the ones who decide the stereotypes of managers/players/fanbases etc

That's why all the clubs who regularly beat arsenal or finish above them have the bad reputations

Because, just like his team, he is irrelevant.

he's like over 50% German though

can't wait till he comes out as a nonce and everyone lynches him

DON'T SWEAR AT ME

This happens every fucking year!

he's so qt and fragile,

like you just wanna dip him choclate and put him in your front pocket, carve a hole in said pocket and let little baby wenger suck on ur tiny nipple

lil babybaby wenger suckysucky on ur nippienippie

he's been disrespectful to others even before the invincible year. Literally worse than Mourinho.

even more so then

also, alsatians are huge cunts generally, I know it from experience

t. Born and raised in Offenburg

Hva faen Bro

Arsenal are lovable losers. You can't hate a team that consistently chokes and underperforms, as they are no threat and only provide joy and laughter

He was seen as a cunt for a long time. Eventually he just became the lesser evil

kys, my m8

Arsenal are a marvel in the they manage to be so hated and full of shit despite being the underdog that never wins, which should theoretically make them the people's champions.

Why don't I see many Yardies posting on Sup Forums?

They're not the underdogs, they're richer than Chelsea and Juventus for christ's sake. They never win because of spectacular mismanagement and mental fragility. You don't get to be the underdog if you keep failing to win due to your own stupidity, the odds need to be stacked against you.

The underdogs in England are teams like Spurs, Everton, and Southampton, who actually punch above their weight on a regular basis and occasionally show up the big teams despite having like half their budget.

It seems that way to you, but if you lived in England and were surrounded by Arsenal fans who are the biggest shit chatters, have always got something negative to say about other clubs, how they do mental gymnastics to delude themselves every team in England is beneath them and act like Arsenal are the purest football team in the world, a gift from god to earth, you'd hate them too.

Not just that, but when Normie's think "Arsenal will probably win" is an intelligent response, the BBC sucking their dick or just hearing a black arsenal fan trying to make an argument or any form of bants....

The best part of Arsenal is they hate their manager and everyone else loves him.

>muh beautiful football.
honestly he 'plays the game how it should be' according to the wankfest media. their football is boring if you ask me. and he's a shit loser.

Literally every football fan chats shit. If anything, Arsenal fans chat less shit on average than other fans because half their "fanbase" are teenage suburban white people who don't really care about football and just choose to "support" Arsenal because they're the safest option.