Can we get a small tit appreciate thread?

can we get a small tit appreciate thread?

Rate?

yes.

ugh those puffy pink nipples. 8/10

Yes please

Yes! I only had that one. Moar?

More of her ?

Tight AF

damn that pussy... yum

There wasn't much in her set

I appreciate small tits!
My coworker has gorgeous little tits and she hides them under a padded bra. :-(

9/10 if cisfem or transman
0/10 if trap

my girls little tits

more?

I went to a private school (no pun intended) and this was back in the 80s and 90s. They had not been doing Penis Inspection Day, objecting on "moral grounds" up until 1993 when they passed Kramer-Goodrich (when I heard the name of the bill, I called it "Klingon-Goodwrench") which standardized the health guidelines for all schools, public and private.
This was 1990 and I was 13, in 7th grade.

We didn't have a school nurse, so various teachers would take turns giving the inspections in private rooms. That day I got Miss Prince.

Miss Prince was about 5'4", with a mousy-looking face, a rather large nose, and virtually no tits to speak of. She was also the teacher I had been crushing on all semester.

She was all business.

"Okay, drop your drawers," she said all matter of fact.

I did and I was hot all over with embarrassment as my 13yo cock stood at attention.

Her eyebrows went up in surprise, a slight smile on her face.

"Okay... stop thinking about whoever she is. The sooner that thing goes down, the sooner you can get this over with."

I just blurted out, "I'm not thinking of anyone."

It was a deer-in-headlights thing, but I just stared straight into her eyes as I said that.

"Uh huh," she said, smiling a "knowing" smile. I'm sure she thought I was lying.

"Well, this ought to make it go to sleep," she said impatiently. She then pulled her shirt right off, then lifted her bra over two petite little points. The tips were like pink bonbons.

I gazed in shock and wonder. To me, these were the most perfect breasts I had ever seen.

Her smug look slowly turned into one of disbelief, and then sheer wonder.

"Are you... actually turned on by this?" she whispered.

"Y..." My throat was dry as the desert. "Yes ma'am," I croaked.

moar/10

For a brief second, this really sad look crossed her face. "It's usually a turn-off for most guys..." she muttered. But then she smiled.
Now, Miss Prince had a reputation as a cold, frigid bitch. But in that moment I saw the most vulnerable, hopeful smile I had ever seen on anyone's face.

"You want to touch them?" she whispered.

I didn't even answer. I just reached out and stroked my fingers across those beautiful, tiny little points.

And just like that, I was playing with her gorgeous little tits. And then, the most heavenly feeling engulfed me as she squatted and took my cock in her mouth.

I won't lie. I didn't last long. It was probably only a few minutes and I was blowing my load all down her throat. I don't know what kind of sounds escaped my mouth, but I quickly closed it and hoped I hadn't been too loud.

What's the limit on tit size? B cup?

After I came, she stroked it for a little while until it became flaccid.

Then, it was almost like a switch had been flipped. She pulled her bra back over her tiny breasts and put her shirt back on. Then she went right to looking my cock over, palpating my balls, pulling the skin back and forth (cutfag here, because murrica) and then simply said, "Looks good. You can put your pants back on."

I stood there for a few seconds as she picked up her clipboard and scribbled some notes. She looked up at me, her typical cold demeanor returning. "Well? We're done here. Pull your pants up."

"Yes... yes ma'am," I stammered, as I bent over and awkwardly pulled my pants back up.

For the rest of my time in school, she never gave any indication that anything had even happened.

7th grade was the last year that PID was required, so nobody ever inspected my penis again.

I graduated in 1995, and never saw or talked to her again. She had exhibited basically the same kind of cold behavior for which she was best known. A couple years later, she got married and became Mrs. Owens.

About ten years ago, I read about her obituary. Ovarian cancer. She had yet another last name that I don't remember now. Apparently she got divorced and remarried at least once.

I hope they liked her little tits as much as I did. It breaks my heart to think of her fucking with her shirt on, thinking her body was disgusting until the day she died.

I miss her.

I can't speak for anyone else here, but B is usually too big for my taste unless the shape is right.

>no penis inspection day until 1993
>penis inspection day happened in 1990

Um...

wife

God, I hope this story is true.

Awesome dude! What a memory.

Amazing small tits

Nice!

Please post more

small and nice

Many people's memories of PID seem to be negative. As awkward and molesty as it was, it's still something I sometimes fap to, even these days.

yummy, gimme more

My girl

30 year old wife and mother of 2

hot

You lucky motherfucker... Literally!

more

Now she's 36.
Can I fucks her?

small tits but nice

Moar!

She actually just turned 31, this is an old picture.
Yeah she's alot of fun to fuck, she's a real freak.

This is from when she was pregnant

Wife

Boobs full of milk....

hot. hope you suck those eraser heads really good.

Jesus Christ post more of her than just this pic already.

More

Wildwood, NJ. Gotta love that town!

I fucking love her.