Are the only people that hate this movie the ones that feel that their religious beliefs are being challenged?

Are the only people that hate this movie the ones that feel that their religious beliefs are being challenged?

i.e. it actually makes a lot of good points about why they even believe in God, and this made them feel uncomfortable?

in retaliation, they're all saying it's just "ayy weed lmao" and pothead jokes to discredit the movie and thereby undo the feeling of conviction they felt while watching it.

It just seems fucked up that people are acting like this is the first time anyone ever thought to question blind faith. And they didn't even do it in a particularly clever way.

oh i get it, it's just a fuckin horrible movie

You do know that the script was leaked?
So people read it and surprise it was awful. Though according to a few threads on Sup Forums a few things did change it's still the same terrible movie.

this
t. 12yo

if you had said "im not even religous, it's just a terrible movie", your post would have been half believable.

Just got back from seeing it

7/10, I'm feeling generous.

The concept was clever but some bits were getting stale.

I'm not religious and I hated it. Most obnoxious load of sex-joke shit I have every seen. No wonder Kim Jong Un wanted to nuke the US for having Seth Rogen.

No, i'm an atheist and I didn't really like this movie

None of the comedy felt clever, it was all really dumb

North Korea did nothing wrong.

But seriously, The interview is a masterpiece compared to Sausage Party. It's really just a lazy movie when you look at all the parts of it.

I'm a fucking Krausse-tier asshole of an atheist, and this movie was terrible and heavyhanded.

Religion? What?

It just looks like a really awful movie. Dumb, stupid, terrible, lame, retarded, bad, not good, """rotten""" take your pick.

this

This.
North Korea really isn't that bad guys!

>looks like
please dont talk about movies you haven't watched.

>i.e. it actually makes a lot of good points about why they even believe in God

I haven't seen it but could you enumerate what those points are?

that was a hypothesis, not a statement

I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I just thought the movie was too tame. I wanted it to be much crazier and much darker. even though a douche rapes a juicebox and all the food orgy at the end, I wanted the movie to be really fucked up, and it just wasnt. It was still racist, and Seth rogen is a fuckin kyke bitch for having such tame stereo types. It should have been a more fucked up movie, and i need more therapy. Theres even a scene where a guy smokes bath salts, and that was the closest i thought it got to be truly fucked up, but the movie was mostly just dumb. I guess im a faggot edgelord. atheists are usually more annoying than religious folk

>some bits were getting stale.
Carlos detected.

>(((Rogen)))
>(((Goldberg)))

it's degeneracy

I like Seinfeld

The Interview was a pile of shit so this must have been awful.

Theological debates aside, this movie had no jokes past the first ten minutes, and had to make up for it with a random food orgy. It wasn't very good.

>a douche rapes a juicebox
I thought he was just feeding on his blood

Did you like it though?