What did you dream about last night, Sup Forums?

What did you dream about last night, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/a-dream-fading-digital
youtube.com/watch?v=XmQL9hNjfRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't slept

Nothing. I stayed up all night ans played tf2.

I rarely remember my dreams when I wake up.

using Killer Junior on some unknown enemys in a desert with a mortar to strawberry fields. im not even in the army.

o

about being told by my mother I have to clean up my room.

I'm 27, moved out when was 21 and haven't seen her in 2 year and spoken in 4 months.

I dreamed that I got a forehead tattoo, right on the hairline. It said "USA NOW AND *something*" in scrawled black lettering. I don't have any tattoos, and sure as hell wouldn't get that.

Then it started swelling up and breaking out in hives and shit, so I freaked out and woke up. Not a "murica is da best" kind of person either, just a really weird-ass dream.

about space travel, we were cadets that were about to board our first flight

I had a good time.

i cheated on my girlfriend with my ex girlfriend, my best friend stole my job because i was too dumb to keep it and i met a famous actor who remembered me who looked exactly like billy corgan

good to hear user.

Something about buying my mom a car.

Just woke up. Something about swimming in a pool but it was just me and this other guy and we were naked but this really fucking sexy girl from my University, looks exactly like Scarlett Johannson in that new GitS movie, steps into the pool also naked and we do a little Splash'n'Smash.

Have any anons successfully had a lucid dream? What did you do in it?

My sisters suicide

been having dreams that I have to get up for an exam and when I get up I grab my bag and all the other stuff I need and realize that it's summer. I don't have any exams.... Been out of college for 3 years

Aliums were eating us and I had to save the planet by infiltrating their spaceship.

>be at airport
>get put in microwave feel legs and arms burn
>see ex now on a boat with her
>it sinks I wake up struggling to breathe
>fall back to sleep I'm at my old job leading Windows see exes face in glass it breaks I get cut to fuck wake up again
>dreaming again drinking glass after glass of ice cold water piss the bed wake up
>I microwaved old pizza while I were drunk as fuck last night
>I also took my ex on her first trip abroad on a fucking cruise six fucking years ago on the 20th of this month

Any input anons

Shit posting on Sup Forums

I was lucid dreaming for a while, I was in my apartment car park for some reason, I was able to manifest things at will, had some sex etc.

Can't tell if I had control over this, but I went to a movie theatre and was just exploring each cinema, watching a couple of minutes of a movie then going to another one, constantly changing where I was sitting

After that I lost the control and I was searching through an abandoned house I think, it had shitty lighting so I had to keep turning lights on. Even though it looked sketchy and haunted I wasn't scared at all for some reason, the house seemed to never end wherever I went, I would turn a corner and there would be another hallway. I think the objective was to search every room for some reason, every room I entered had its own bathroom which I would search along with the room. Suddenly I heard meowing from a bathroom a couple of rooms down the hall, so I walked towards the room and opened the door. There was a really big mirror on one of the walls with a bath beneath it, when I looked into the mirror I saw a cat in front of me standing on the ledge of the bath, but there was nothing in front of me in my actual vision, my mind freaked out because it saw some spoopy shit then I woke up

>really fucking sexy girl
>looks exactly like Scarlett Johannson
pick one and only one.

>Scarlett Johannson

I am GAY and can tell she is gorgeous.
GTFO!

I dreamed that I had a 3some with a male and female brown bear

nothing, i rarely dream.
when i do i have nightmares.

I had my dad give me a nipple piercing.

That I couldnt spend my paper fivers

I dreamt about my dad's death again ;( also lots of other weird shit but nothing as uncomfrotable as that

/thread

I had a dream about my girlfriend, then some weird lovecraft bullshit

i got into a fist fight with my 1st grade teacher... She called me a backwards hillbilly and then I woke up. What the fuck?

I'm sorry user

i was in some 1960s setting and some mafia guy was chasing me. in the end he caught me right before i boarded the ferry.
Then a similar dream began where i was in my house and i heard 3 cars stop in front and guns cocking, i willingly stopped this dream cause i didnt wanna see what happens next.

I dreamt that my dad died but I wasn't sad, which is strange because he's my favourite family member. He came back to life though so the dream ended well.

I dreamt about ww2 being a Russian myself and having relatives who fought during WWII I dreamt I was a Soviet soldier

I dreamt about a zombie apocalypse in the city and suburbs I live in. My whole family and alot of friends were in a house togethrr safe. Some people disappeared and came back okay and then it turned into my friend and I doing a sick 60mph reverse down a huge hill and naking it to some like video game reward area like there was a lot of loot.

Thanks man, somehow that means more coming from an user

thats because we could just as easily take the piss out of you and be 'orrible cunts. we wont though. sorry for your loss man.

i was in a muslim country with a bunch of people and there was a chopper passing over us then someone in the group said we need to hide but it was too late the chopper circled back and landed in front of us, someone in the group said what do we do. Now i realized they were probably isis or something so i jumped over the fence behind us and everyone in the group did the same thing we ran for a while next to a beach (dont know why there was a beach) and we ended up in a forest with large trees with holes near their roots so we hid in those. Thats when the dream ended.

I never dream normally but it happened last night, dont know what it means. It means that i don't know shit about geography but idk what else.

Nail on the head. Still gives me hope for this decrepit site. Thanks though, he wasn't a great father by any means but it's hard not to feel attached to the people who spawned you regardless of their efforts

I was drunk last night
>Boys night out
Can't remember if I even had a dream

i was dreaming weird shit as always.
it was about shooting rifles (because a friend of mine is shooting regularly and we just talked about that) and me stealing usb flashdrives because i need some of them (i ordered a new one the night before)
weirdly enough i was playing a fucked up game with some people i've never seen before but i'm pretty sure it was the character saul from breaking bad.

tl;dr dreams have no goddamn meaning.
you just process the shit which is in your head.

Same user, not a dream from last night but another time. I was lucid dreaming again this time. Not sure where the control started off, but I was on this floating land in the sky. This was something straight out of fantasy, it was some sort of floating magic college/school or something. For a reference it was sort of like Naxxramas from WoW (in pic) but a lot bigger and slightly different shape.

It was floating above a tiny island below where people had set up a teleporter going to the top, people had set up a tiny community below with markets and accommodation etc, you would get to the island by boat. I was with a group of friends somewhere near the top, we headed down to the bottom and caught the boat over to the mainland where there was a city along the beach with mountains behind it. I don't exactly know what we were doing, but it felt like it was work/chores, we would go to peoples houses and just do random shit and help them out. Also we had the ability to fly, instead of walking around we would hover short distances, if there was a traffic light we would fly over the road instead of waiting for the crossing. It felt awesome just flying around freely and effortlessly, just the fact that you know you can go anywhere you want with ease. The best part of the dream was when we went to the beach as it was starting to get dark, one of our friends reminded us that the last boat leaves soon and we should hurry. But then I decided fuck that, why don't we just fly over (the island was a fair distance away, maybe about 1-2km). We just flew straight off the beach into the sky and headed back, we flew into the clouds and started racing each other to see who was faster. I can't even begin to describe how good this felt, when you're just flying extremely fast and you're in control of it, and everything was crystal clear just like it was real life. I've had dreams where I've flown before, but this time I had 100% control over it

I dreamed light yagami became a mob boss in some spic country and I fucked a PAWG from instagram

GOAT dream

It's a sign. Your subconscious is telling you to sort shit out with or about your mother.

was realistic as fuck because I was still fucked up from the acid/xans that I took two nights ago

My mom being an alcoholic but won't admit it.

I stuck my finger in my ex's butthole and she exploded into ribbons.

Funnily enough my girlfriend told me this morning she dreamt the end of the world and the bombs dropping

breaking my habit of being a huge disappointment to my family.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/a-dream-fading-digital

I dreamt I was somehow riding a bike on a railroad track, and wouldn't you know it; a train came up behind me and I jumped off to the side.

I dreamed about a MILF, desperatedly wanting to fuck me. Looking for a place to fuck all the time and when we've done it, she told me that I don't have to kiss her. Idk, was pretty silly. Happening in some middle ages...
But I enjoyed it, 'cause I don't have much dreams, I allways happen to fall asleep and then it's just a quick black screen for me, then I wake up again. Not rested at all.

Dreamed that my best friend and I were officers in a Waffen SS battalion.

i fought a giant wasp while taking a bath

Accidentally killing my girlfriend then Literally being torn apart and tortured by a completely pitch black figure with white sharp teeth trappend in a room with no door or windows and every time I was about to die I would see a door materialise and I would run into the room and realize with a fresh horror that I would be trapped in this cycle forever to make it short

I dreamed of the 4th Reich and indiscriminately killing jews and niggers.

same

I was dreaming myself being a massive faggot, also the OP of this thread

In my recent dreams I'm always walking around a supermarket with my dead mom. We were in the freezer section this time and we talked about some things. It was nice.

It sounds nice

Fly

Kept having reoccurring night terrors had to learn to lucid dream sometimes the night terrors invade and I have to fight out of it bit most of the time I just build and fly and swim never fight

youtube.com/watch?v=XmQL9hNjfRU

this