Old white woman goes to nigger party with dogs and asks to turn music down

>old white woman goes to nigger party with dogs and asks to turn music down
>nigger picks up woman and throws her in pool
>niggers throw the dogs in the pool

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504
ebaumsworld.com/videos/elderly-woman-body-slammed-onto-concrete-and-thrown-in-pool/85348182/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot the part where she was slammed in the head first before being thrown in the pool.

Attempted murder. This is nothing new and black people will continue acting like monkeys from biological reasons.

Niggers gonna nig. Sadly there isn't much you can do about it.

any vid?

LOLLLLLLL why didn't that lady just mind her own business? Stupid ass bitch. I'm white as fuck and she deserved that. Dogs can swim. No harm done

fuck off baboon nigger monkey

Niggers being niggers. Nothing new here.

I'm white, just not retarded like you or that dumbass old bitch lol

vid
ebaumsworld.com/videos/elderly-woman-body-slammed-onto-concrete-and-thrown-in-pool/85348182/

Niggers.
They ruin everything.

>attempted murder
Kill yourself kid
I bet you class high fives as sucker punches you puss

Wasn't that bad, he slipped when he tried to pick her fatass and didn't mean to slam her onto the concrete and everyone was laughing when she went into the pool just a bit of fun with the mates when you push people into the pool nothing serious, dogs can swim to, so what's the issue again?

>Why didn't she just let the niggers play extremely loud and annoying music?

don't talk to loud niggers had loud niggers as neoughbours they used to smoke weed all the time use to play loud music we were nice and told them to turn it down they played even louder

they would play at 5 o clock in the night

currently have a nigger neighbour he plays loud music we told him to tone it down but nope he still does it wish there were laws that put all black people in the same area they could all play loud music hollar at white women all they want

Yes you dumb bitch. No laws were broken if it's still early in the day. They are having a good time. How would you feel if someone told you and your family/friends to turn down your Randy Travis and Garth Brooks?

>white as fuck
then you don't get an opinion, so shut the fuck up you cis cuck.

There are laws against that, you turd.

choke on my cock you small dick cuck I'll fuck you till you love me faggot

>just a bit of fun with the mates

yeah that's why they all legged it and scattered like cockroaches after the stone they were hiding under has been lifted up

>No laws were broken
Is there a law that says you are not allowed to ask your neighbors to stop being annoying and disruptive before calling the police? What about a law that says niggers are allowed to assault people when they're upset?

Can't say I'm surprised that niggers would do shit like that

Too many newfags defending niggers. Your sjw teachers have brainwashed you into thinking niggers are compatible with civilised society. They are apes and should be treated as such

Honestly go kill yourself, you need to remove yourself from the gene pool.

she wasnt' slammed, the dude that picked her up wanted to throw her in the pool and fell like an idiot

Holy shit so that makes it okay?
>sorry officer I didn't mean to shoot the guy I was just pointing my gun at his face it was all fun and games no harm meant

Hit tha qwon
Hit tha qwon

Not really relevant, he put his hands on her. That's assault if she decides to press charges

this

It would of been funny if she couldnt swim and died, and that guy went ro prison for being a "rapscallion".

Video:

>I'm white
Bullshit detected

>100 drunk young males
the fuck did she expect to happen?? shes lucky they didn't just rape her on the spot.

Nig nog detected.
>I bet you class high fives
>you class
>as sucker punches You puss
>as sucker punch
What the fuck are you trying to say?

>gorillas pretending they're people.
Kek

Stop pretending sub human

lol maybe but the phrasing denotes hes just a retarded eurocuck

WE CALLED THE LOCAL COUNCIL ON THEM TWO MEN SHOWED UP TALKED TO THEM AND THEY LEFT GOD HELP US IF THEY TOOK THERE STERIO AWAY THE MOMS SCUM BOYFRIEND WAS A JAMACIAN GUY WHO SOLD DRUGS THEY STOLE OUR MATRESS WE LEFT IN THE HALL WAY. IT'S FUNNY YOU SAY THERE ARE LAWS AGAINST THAT

>I'll fuck you till you love me faggot
Quotes Mike Tyson...

Respectable people would turn down the volume, yes. Her mistake was assuming niggers could be reasoned with. You're animals that need to be domesticated
>no laws were being broken
>a large nigger party
Pick one

Ape apologists need to leave

So does anybody know if she and her dogs are ok?

Can you not tell that no one really cares about that old lady and her dogs. The only thing people care about in this situation is niggers niggin

cracker bitch should gave minded her own business. you know she was screaming nigger all over the place too.

>thinks I'm European
Why are niggers so stupid guys? Slavery was a long time ago. Why are they still basically walking farm tools?

FIRST MISTAKE:
APPROACH

Actually first mistake is not being aware that the outcome was a distinct possibility, but still...you walk by quietly--unnoticed--wait 10 minutes, call the cops and let them deal with it....then bust with the binoculars and creep while someone swings on a cop..

You're full of shit, noise ordinances vary by jurisdiction