Pic related. Women are boring

Pic related. Women are boring.

I have a story about this:
> My girlfriend of 8 years is pretty cool and fun but she is still a generic woman with almost no interests (extremely hot though)
>I regularly spend my nights talking to my buddies on teamspeak about politics, religion, science and sometimes we play games
>she is generally fine with it but sometimes she gets the nagging and blabbers on about "Bla Bla bla you don't find me interesting you spend so much time with your friends"
>One day when I was in a bad mood and she nagged at me I just snapped and told her that she is fucking boring and women in general are disinterested and boring
>"user I am not boring!"
>"Do you read the news?"
>"W-well no I get the news from you"
>"Are you interested in science?
>"Uhhhm not really if I want to know something I just ask y-you..."
>"Do you follow politics or economics?"
>"Well...I'm not really interested in that."
>"You don't even have hobbies."
>"I like backing and reading crime novels!"
>"Can we have interesting conversations about that?"
>"Well no..."

She was so baffled by the realization of her own disinterest in everything that she wasn't even mad at me.

Share your stories.

Bump this shit

He's right 2bh, women only have one plus in life and it is the hole they were born with.

They are so boring otherwise, always fucking gossiping and going on about One fucking Direction, Christ.

Stuff that never happened

This isn't some fucking shocking revelation here, Hans. Take it to /r9k/ and make them feel better about being losers missing out on pussy.

LOL

I have literally never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a woman. Any shared interest they have in my hobbies is elementary at best. Any knowledge of politics is tribal bullshit. Science? Whatever pop science they saw on Buzzfeed that week. Women are boring as fuck.

I don't understand why everybody is so obsessed with having a girlfriend, when everyone I know that has one constantly complains about having one. Hell, I have been MUCH happier and more productive since my last relationship and have zero desire to start a new one.

I would just be happy to have someone to feel

Question for Britain: What is a Harry Stiles and why is he in the next Christopher Nolan film?

It happened. I had to packpaddle a little the next few days with "I know you are intelligent but you need to be more interested in stuff" because at some point I wanted sex again.

Dead bodies never complain,user.

>I have literally never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a woman

Nor have I. Here's something I was thinking about the other day.

Say you placed a woman under house arrest. No phone, no internet, no TV and no friends. What would they do all day?

My gf is really interesting

Mostly because we both play baseball/ softball

at least 3 times a month we just get shit faced in the parking lot and go to cheap Phillies games.

I don't talk politics with her, she doesn't care and that's okay.

I like History and baseball

She likes the environment and softball

As long as you share one common interest it should.be fine.

But I am not missing out on pussy. I wanted to talk between guys who have pussy.

I've had a pseudo intellectual conversation with a woman once, even then they're generally blue pilled and this one happened to be a feminist on top of that, so she only saw it from a certain POV. But she was knowledgeable about politics and the such, despite having bias.

>social outcast Sup Forums users can only get with boring social outcast girls
>"omg guise grils are so boring I swear"

Girls are goat for spiritual and emotional conversations tbqh. You just gotta make them care enough for you

Surprisingly, there are alot of ugly wemon that are forced to develop a personality to counteract their shitty looks.

This.
>be me
>love my wife
>great friend, great mom, hard worker, very trustworthy, attractive and takes care of herself however ....
>decide early on she's not going to stimulate me intellectually
>she just not into politics, science, history, etc
>totally a girl. into shopping, her girl friends, movies, her clothes and appearance
>her choice of reading material ... sigh
>i'll engage her and encourage her when she gets interested in something
>but there's not a deep thought in that pretty head

Wither and die.

>spiritual and emotional conversation
Lol get outta here faggot.

You're right, OP. Most don't have any hobbies, passions, or interests. The extent of most women's interests is fucking Instagram.

Yeah, as a rule of thumb women are boring to talk to about anything that isn't what's on TV.
I must've met two people who were actually able to hold a discussion about science or politics, one cooworker and one is my cousin.
Even my sister is like this, all she talks about it's her kid or tv, riveting shit, her husband instead talks about technology and politics.

>Share one common interest
Well since baseball and softball are different (but similar) games then you might actually be retarded.

Same here. I had "deep" conversation with my girlfriend about politics and philosophy but it basically amounted to her agreeing with me because she heard of a concept for the first time or disagreeing with me because it "feels wrong". There was no back and forth, no bouncing ideas of one another.

>I have literally never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a woman

I have but zI speak with tens of thousands of people educated at top universities regularly, my advice if you ever find one just stick your cock in and fill her full of babies if she'll let you

we need to cultivate an attitude in this nation that men are disinterested in women but if they encounter one who is beautiful (morally), intelligent and dedicated we will do anything including violent conquest, ruin of other peoples and nations, all that romantic shit they eat up, encourage the women to improve themselves

they are very boring, i've almost never seen a woman that likes to make jokes about herself, is always you making a joke or you acting like a clown they only laugh and if they don't laugh at your jokes you are the boring. JUST...

Reminds me of my sister. By all regular metrics, she's a smart individual. She's certainly doing better at life than I am, but of course women are favoured.

But she's boring. She has shit taste. She watches shitty movies, she reads shitty books, and she has no general knowledge whatsoever. She doesn't know shit about history, about science beyond her specific field, etc. I used to be a little shit, and constantly accuse her of being stupid. She isn't stupid. She's just disinterested in anything that goes beyond her personal, little bubble. Not even the stuff I'd point out as her fields of interest seems to receive much attention from her.

She's my sister, and I love her. But any conversation beyond the anecdotal is basically just me telling her stuff she didn't know.

So they'd have nothing? No hobbies? No anything?

I mean shit if I was in a similar situation in a house in the middle of nowhere I'd be ecstatic. There'd be so much shit I'd do.

I'd just down a tree with an axe just because I could.

I'd dig the deepest hole I could by hand just because I could.

I'd read, practice painting, build something, learn a new skill.

Google tells me he is a musician. Because Nolan is a meme wizard.

Did you even think before posting this?

this post makes 0 sense

I've been thoroughly impressed by my girlfriend so far. I found her when she was a depressive wreck, but she came a long way after I nurtured her. We've had all kinds of conversations about politics that didn't just turn into me telling her what she should think.

She even disagrees with me on some things and cites good evidence.

I did wait like 6 years to actually date a girl, though, for the same reason. 99% of women are so boring it's unbearable.

>disinterested
>meant uninteresting

Disinterested means having no vested interest when arbitrating between two parties. Uninterested means literally having no interest. Please do not make this mistake in the future :)

Cry a lot. Complain to no one. Cook the same thing and read the same books. Cry again. Cuddle herself under the sheets. Cry some more.

Theres a reason why men dominate in science, religion, sports, politics and various hobbies

And it has nothing to do with the payltriarchy, its cause women have no ambitions, no dreams, no creativity

Go ahead and talk to 5 females you know about what they want to be/do

99/100 times it will be

>lol nothing
>SHOPPING
>parrrrttttyyyy!!!! Lolz!
>get a HOT guy
If women do ever take over you can forget about a future with space travel, were stuck here forever

>On date with girl
>Joking back and forth
>Tell her a funny story about the time a cop buddy and I stole a fire extinguisher
>Bro didn't tell me that it was a federal crime to do so
>Many laughs had afterwards about it
>She immediately gets offended that I could laugh about a victim less crime

Like she got legit upset that I did some stupid shit with my buddy on my 21st birthday, when our topic of conversation was stupid shit she had done on HER 21st birthday.

Did she date before or are you her first ?
Because if it's the latter then you're very likely to get cucked.

I once had a pretty stimulating conversation with a girl once.

But all she really did was ask me good questions. It felt like a deep-brain interrogation for a bit.

She was bro-tier and insightful. She worked that better than anyone

I have a masters degree in STEM. Maybe a guy with a social gender race diversity degree from the university of women's studies can find satisfaction in an emotional/spiritual discussion but that's not for me.

Yeah but I don't want that.

I have a masters in fine art and I don't get any satisfaction out of emotional or spiritual discussion

Go and find a woman that shares at least a few of your interests than. No point in staying with someone you can't even talk to.

Shes upset cause she sees someone else living and experiencing life

fucking autist

>Not having a gamer girlfriend
>Current year

> go be a monk since youl never find one

Good advice

I can relate totally, OP.

Even last week, I went out with a SUPER HOT GIRL that i've been trying to woo for some time...
she is GORGEOUS! Imagine my shock and how flabbergasted I felt when it turned out she's dumber than a rock. No hobbies, no interests, cliche conversation topics, cliche opinions on pretty much everything.

Recently I realized most women are like that... 98% of them are boring as fuck... Wat do? :D

I have a masters degree in nothing and I still don't get any satisfaction out of emotional or spiritual discussions. Men are just wired differently.

I've read the Rules of St. Benedict and being a monk sounds like a pain in the ass

That's exactly my situation. But I have come to accept more and more that men and women are different and maybe we have just been brainwashed by the feminists into thinking that we HAVE to have deep intellectual discussions with our girlfriends/wifes.
Women can provide so much love and solice and nurture, men can be rational and informed and resilient. Both secures benefits for both people in a relationship and I think it is supposed to be this way.

IKTF and I am ok with it. I love my wife. She is an amazing woman who adopts my ideas as her own and is fiercely loyal on top of all the things you listed. I think it would be too much to ask for her to be interesting on top of all the other great things she does.

As a matter of fact she absorbs everything I tell her and then that makes her more interesting to random people in the world which means she makes better tips bartending at a classy bourbon joint.

I had to tell her to hide her power level regarding the jews though. Silly girl thought she could just walk around naming the jew like I do.

Makes sense. Should have taken the hint immediately when I told her I'm going on a camping trip with some guys from my fraternity and she immediately got bitchy about me being in a fraternity.

Wither and die.

>pointing someone with a gf to r9k
>reee

My gf is like a blank slate. When I introduce her to actual good music, film, literature etc she enjoys it and gets into it deeply. She doesn't have any hobbies other than cleaning, cooking and telling me how badly she wants to have kids in the future. I would be happy if she were to find a fulfilling hobby but it's not like I'm opposed to her now since its pretty feminine.

I can't fault women for being boring because in the same situation is probably pick something off my bookshelf, make some coffee, read, maybe work out with bodyweight shit, play an old video game.

Most of my hobbies require me to go /out/, I need to strengthen my homebody

>girls practice being feminine, cheerful, motherly, and empathetic
>girls practice being guys with vaginas

Which do you prefer?

I feel like though they may be boring, that's just part of them being a girl. Think about your waifu. What parts of her do you admire? Most waifus I see are cute, sweet, and feminine. Some may appreciate the classic housewife trope as well.

So yeah they may be boring, but they have purpose.

My ex was dumb as a post but she was a beautiful girl who always looked amazing and an absolute sex kitten. I got mad at her once about being an airhead but you know she was fun and I would have wifed her if she was a little more stable.

Nah, she didn't date before, she couldn't find a guy. I've actually had several affairs before her (I just didn't date because the women either had baby fever or were worthless outside of the bedroom) and was very surprised to figure out she was a virgin when I found her.

I used to force my ex-gf to read news articles and tell me about them.

One time she came to visit me long after we'd broken up, and after trying like 10 times to make a conversation with her I asked, "Are you really unable to talk about anything other than your own life?"

And she kind of realized it, and said that the guy she'd dated after me said the same thing. IT's just a different worldview, they've got different things to worry about.

I have a friend that is exactly like that. I feel like Im teaching her instead of having a discussion. Fine by me though. I have been having philosophical, scientific and political conversation with her. Sometimes she surprises me when she get something logically right and start conversing. Its a nice change but it happens only once in a while.

I'm a woman with a degree in economics and political science and it's not like you often met guys with interests other than gym&sports either. For real, not that women generally were into science but average men aren't either.

This.

Intelligent women are fucking diamonds. If she has beauty to boot, you grab hold tight and fill her with baby jelly and teach your son to seek women like his mother and teach your daughter to be a woman worth seeking.

Thanks. You are right I meant uninterested. I'm not a native speaker but I try my best.

Eat popcorn while wearing sweatpants and watching season two of Fixer Upper on Netflix.

>be me

>>>/reddit/

>Say you placed a woman under house arrest. No phone, no internet, no TV and no friends. What would they do all day?

go crazy..

ok now, what would all you fascinating guys do?

What kind of fucking discussions about the speed force can you have? It's where the Flash's powers comes from whats to discuss?

>have a quite autistic female friend
>rubmles about the jews and how the media is filled with propaganda to brainwash women.
>has a good taste for mongolian drawings and hides her powerlever
>enjoys base-building games , got hooked on factorio recnetly.
>skinny as a twig, fuckface,140cm probably. a 5/10 at last.

JUST

oh, and another thing.

I am totally sick of women who are boring and dumb but try to act smart - sitting there, in front of you, reciting some shit they taught her at the university.
There's a really strong emphasis on being book smart among women. Unfortunately, a lot of them get this idea wrong and they end up blabbing and repeating shit like parrots.

I have over 200 books i can reread
i could try to draw
or go to my own wonderland.

Probably the same desu..need muh 4chins

Well I already said some of the things I'd do here:

She wanted me to watch tv with her. Sports, melodramas, news and all the puerile excreta on the jew controlled screen. Breaking point: she was watching SNL with her son and i walked into the room. It was a skit with two men tounge kissing. She said "I suppose you think I am a heathen." I didn't say a word and turned and left the room. From that moment I knew it was over. WARNING: if your love interest is a tv hound, RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Correction leaf.

The few women that do have aspirations almost invariably want to be:
-veterinary.
-psychologist.
-kindergarten teacher.(not anymore lately since not wanting to have kids is all the rage).
-Some fashion related shit.

Can confirm, most women are mind numbingly boring and the few that can hold conversation are the fuglies and the nerdy ones. And no, it is not me being a sperg, i really tried to get conversations going even on general knowledge.

Hey no offence man I just wanted to state that I went to uni but was not brainwashed into cuckdom since I actually studied something manly.
Of course guys who didn't go to uni don't have this problem because you don't have this risk of feminist indoctrination.

i have ~250k LEDs in my lab downstairs

could probably make a few cool things out of those for at least a month or two

Not wanting to be an asshole here but keep a very close eye on her, you took the worst kind of archetype of woman to get serious with.

>I'm a woman
>Sweden

Point on the doll where he touched you.

>when you realize that traditional conservatives had gender roles figured out perfectly the whole time

now look at us

Well you're a woman, so most guys won't bother talking to you about politics and economics.

If I meet a woman I don't even try to talk about "complex" topics anymore, because most of your sex have a lot of empty space between your ears.

Why should I even try? To be shamed in public for not being an ignorat moron by a stupid slur?

Welcome to the club nipbro.

Some would read

Why do these ghetto memes always end up being really low quality?

Lol this. 'Talk about science' is pretty vague. Quantum mechanics is fun to talk about, though. I've only ever gotten weird looks from women if I bring up thoughts on time-space (people I've known a long time, with whom I'm trying to bring up stimulating conversation). Guys from my circles, though, tend to be very receptive and engaged.
Just try it lad.
"With her son..."
You know where I'm going with this.
It's pretty weird, honestly. None of them really articulated their reasons well, but behind their dogmatic statements and lower IQs you actually have this elusive foundation that underpins a strong society.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

>Be teenager
>No interest in sex
>Fapping is cool I guess, but not this earth shattering pleasure ride
>Want a girlfriend though

>Early 20s
>Start wondering why I want a girlfriend
>Seriously start thinking long and hard about why
>No answer

>Late 20s
>Realize there's literally NOTHING a woman can offer
>Realize women demand EVERYTHING

To everyone who considers themselves forever alone, write down a list of things you are expected to offer a woman, and things a woman could reasonably offer you. If the last list has more than just "sex" written on it, tell me your secrets.

>Love classical music and always looking for more
>Play piano
>Fix motorcycles
>Enjoy political discussion regarding Australian and American parties and the ideologies that comprise the parties
>Working out
>Cooking

It's a lot more than what I experience from other women. It's usually about music from the Top 40 and what Real Housewives of X are doing.

They are but you probably dont consider them as potential partners because they are unattractive or reserved or something. Come to think about it again that is not true. I knew few very intelligent philosophers who were body builders and sport fans on top of that. I also knew doctors who were passionate about their subejcts and also were attractive, doing sports and all that. They werent socially retarded also but I dont believe they are the type that will chase women around.

I'd probably start decorating desu.

Oh hey it's either an unicorn or a horse painted pink with a carrot on its head.
I wonder...

>guaranteed replies

>. I have an IQ of 146.

and you can't spell whether, comparable, sandwich?

fuck off.

This is deeply depressing.
Thankfully, they lack the introspection needed to realise how depressing they are.

>Discussion group for one of my literature courses
>Every woman in the group basically just recites what the professor said in lecture
>All of the other men and I engage in deep debates, seek sources to counter what the professor said in lecture and refuse to take things at face value

I had a woman in that class tell me that the professor had to be correct, simply because she was the professor. I was fucking amazed that another English major could so easily accept something without supporting evidence, entirely because it came from a source of authority.

>b-but I want to talk about science and vidya and politics with a girl
>i-it is not enough that I already fo this most of my day online
>a-and I can't hold any other conversation that does not involve me talking ad infinitum about my interests

A litttle heads up guys. Remember when you remember feminists of the fact that men and women are not equal. Guess what, they are not supposed to be your best buddies. They are replacement moms. You talk to them about stuff you cannot talk about with someone else if you really have to have a 'meaningful' conversation

>implying circlejerking about your interests makes for a meaningful conversation

>he thinks he isn't boring as well

you attacked the poor girl for nothing more than feeling a little insecure. 10/10 would invade again

Trust me I've been stress testing it, I understand where you're coming from. I'm usually the predatory type that finds those depressed girls with the major validation issues. My current one has surprised me greatly, she was depressed more due to a constant string of unfortunate circumstances instead of the usual validation problems that lead them to cheat for anything that gives them attention.

Nice vag and IQ. Would you like some fries with your existential projections?

A woman's body is better suited at handling stress, but if you worry yourself too much you might turn into a little pressure cooker surprise for everyone around you. Mind that.

A little exaggerated, m90. Cooking and childrearing are bretty big benefits.

>mfw you fixed her sandwich

>not wanting to exchange top-quality banter with your bro as you creampie his tight pussy

You're a faggot, mate.