Garbage ass movie, fuck all of you who recommended this bullshit

Garbage ass movie, fuck all of you who recommended this bullshit.

My melanin enriched friend a trip is not needed here

salty pleb kys

Refn is the kino god

I haven't watched it, but Elle is qt, so you're wrong.

dude Sup Forums recommending and praising refn is a troll meme
consider yourself warned

if you see the name refn on a movie dont watch it

no matter what kind of replies this post gets

no matter what people say

DONT WATCH REFN DIRECTED MOVIES

I agree, go watch Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment present Suicide Squad in IMAX Real 3D A David Ayer Film instead!

the more Sup Forums hates this movie the more i want to see it. drive was shit btw

dude years ago i was tricked by Sup Forums into watching drive and i made a thread just like this

niggers were laughing at me for falling for the meme and wasting two hours of my life

Sup Forums liking refn was a troll meme but i think in recent years the plebs that have taken over this board have given it new life and unironically like Refn and his style over substance approach to movie making

Refn is garbage

wow epic troll

> kys

Can't you discuss your edgy let's playing YouTubers on Sup Forums instead

Fuck off nigger you're the worst trip

>you're the worst trip
shut up faggot and stop talking like a worthless hippy

>he unironically likes refn

>he doesn't support the man who made the film where a blonde haired blue eyed man goes on a rampage against Jewish gangsters

>It's a someone bitches about a movie episode.

>shut up nigger

>...

>tfw I got to watch this and not Drive in theaters
disappointed

>he supports a movie made by an autist that casted christina hendricks and didnt capitolize on her good looks but instead had her head blown the fuck off

wow what a cuckniggerfaggot

>but i think in recent years the plebs that have taken over this board have given it new life and unironically like Refn and his style over substance approach to movie making

Purty much. Sometimes it's funny, but I can't imagine exclusively browsing Sup Forums

>casted

>implying Sup Forums pretending to hate Drive wasn't the real meme
Typical reddit

wow so meta

your a real memester

>adding two whole letters
>typo
Also
>argument is literally muh dick muhfuhgger

stay mad pleb

keep watching that refn shlock more than likely by yourself considering drive and only god forgives is an autistic manchild's self insert fantasy and how the neon demon was just self indulgent decadence with no real merit

and yea its a fucking mistake you autismo5000

How is that meta?
Stop using words that you don't know.

its self referencing

you jackass

>drive and only god forgives is an autistic manchild's self insert fantasy
>the movie where the protagonist gets beaten up by an old Chinese man and is symbolically castrated is an autistic manchild's self insert fantasy
Solid logic there
I bet you didn't even notice how Refn's last three films are progressively about the celebration (though in a subversive way) then destruction of masculinity and its subsequent violent feminization

I never recommended it.....