Alright bitches, lets get a religion thread going. What Religion are you? What denomination of that religion...

Alright bitches, lets get a religion thread going. What Religion are you? What denomination of that religion? Have you gone to church today? Remember that going to a good, christian church is how you support good values.

DEUS VULT

Islam

Remember, for picking churches, know that you are better off going to an Orthodox or Traditional Catholic church, lutheran or presbyterian are sometimes okay, regular catholic can vary from church to church, and ALWAYS AVOID evangelical, non-denominational, unitartian, and baptist churches.

AgnoAutistic

Explain your answers.

>start religion thread
>Christianity is the only religion
>thinks the denominations will play nice
>still has imaginary friends

Taoist/Jewish

Only faggots, niggers, and faggot nigger neckbeard manchidren believe in fairy tale stories.

Awww right, REAL MAN don't believe in anything stupid, right ? R-r-right ?

Agnostic

Maybe

Enjoy being cucked by religion faggot.

>Remember that going to a good, christian church is how you support good values.

Christians are the destroyers of our heritage and culture.

>Remember that going to a good, christian church is how you support good values

Prove it.

Explain?

God is a lie , its all fucking bullshit

Fuck christians you are a cancer that must be erradicated for ever
and every fucking religion but christians are the worst fucking cunts

Just don't cry, kiddo

I was baptised protestant in the Church of England, but I have no religious beliefs. Deus Go Fuck Yourself

sandnigger spotted

See
The catholics teach and preach about the word of God, not about the cumming of the son of God. From that point onward everything is greatly different.

Also, people get drowzy and sleepy in catholic churches because they are weak minded.

I'm agnostic by the way, but grew up in a catholic home. Will die in the 10th crusade because fuck mudslimes.

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis,
sed nomini tu da gloriam.

Routinely going to some stupid building where the crowd hears the same thing repeated million times doesn't mean anything remotely 'christian', it means "corporate fascism" in English language.

Check 'em

He's right you know? You fuckers even changed the creation story and made Saturday the 7th day, like what the fuck?

Christian
Protestant
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon)

This is wrong, Roman Catholic is the only true religion and any other type of Christian is heretical.

>traditional catholics
>can't even be bothered to listen to the pontiff
Fucking heretics

Fuck off christcucks

But that's wrong too. The Roman Apostolic Catholic is the only true religion.

Fucking heathens I tell you.

Obvious troll is obvious

I am Minbari.

Seriously though, I am a theist but I would not say I belong to any particular branch of religion.

I'm not an Atheist nor Theist per se, but me neither.

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only real Christian Church.

>prove me wrong

Conservative Jew.

>Tentatively supportive of the rising undercurrent of militancy in Christianity, because Islam.
>Would donate to support Crusade to liberate Constantinople.

That's fundamentally wrong.

This is why I went with Minbari.
Fictional, from the series "Babylon 5", but I feel it makes more sense in general than the Abrahamic faiths.

Well, off course. Christians are degenerate heretics tho and it's still not the true only religion.

>Mah Templar

I know right?

>JewBu here

How does that work?

Agnostic/not religious
Confirmed Episcopalian
Was about to with the GF because she wanted to see what an Episcopal service was like but ended up being too tried
From late night final exam work.

He might be Kabbalah enthusiast. Which means another cocksucker of Moloch.

That's nonsensical.

>minbari
>religion of cucks
>based on a lie

Narn is love
Narn is life

I am you

>Jewish master race
>but G*d is a faggot
wat do?

Christian Orthodox
Remove Kebab