The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you're delusional enough to believe you qualify for a skinny girl

The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you're delusional enough to believe you qualify for a skinny girl

>you could have a girlfriend tomorrow if you would just accept that you're only fat girlfriend material

Other urls found in this thread:

user-v.com/videos/111568/stormy-katthecamgirl-sucking-cock-0735626cef50d872/
user-v.com/embed/104713
user-v.com/videos/104718/stormy-katthecamgirl-1st-time-anal-myfreecams-m-c143ba0234ac0d7e/
user-v.com/videos/104714/stormy-katthecamgirl-dragonball-z-cum-myfreecams-c3073bf486a26eab/
youtube.com/watch?v=XmQL9hNjfRU
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107210443/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would rather be single.

This. What's the point of having a gf if she's gonna be fat?

to keep you company.

she's literally a fucking twinkie
probably would snap in half as soon as I put my hands on her

My wife said NO to having a girlfriend

So you're wrong.

No you wouldn't. She would have you wrapped around her finger in an hour.

saucey?

>She would have you wrapped around her finger in an hour
kek nigga wat

cam whore on MFC

He thinks that twinkie would have used her charms to manipulate you, despite barely having enough energy to stand up.

Waifus are just as jealous as the 3D ones, let me tell ya

Agreed i hate having to lift a flap to eat pussy

But I do qualify for a skinny girlfriend. I have one.
Unfortunately, she's a raging alcoholic and she's usually passed out drunk.

Ah, now I understand.

You lucky bastard

I considered OPs point. Use to date a rather skinny girl. 8 years of it. I got fat after an injury. Single no prospects I wanted. Realized I'm a fat fuck. Went to gym and pool. Getting less fat fucky. Life is better.

>ugly skinny girls don't exist
Are you an idiot?

moar! bummp

Can't stand Morgan, there's no camwhore I'd rather hate fuck more.

I tried the online dating thing once

Only chicks that ever replied to me where the chubbies. And you could never tell if they were obese because of flattering angle on the photos. So I finally met with a girl and I tell you, she probably weight twice my size. It was pretty awkard.

budyd of mine did the online dating thing. smart dude, not bad looking. she was so god damn fat tho, like a cool 240-260 at 5'5

buddy fell off our balcony and i ran into his room to get help. they had just finished fucking and post bang smell is horrible but this was just rancid on a whole other level

Ugly skinny girls are superior to attractive fat girls.

Fat girls are barely human.
They are basically the equivalent of a 43 year old man living with his mother.

>enjoying the company of a woman

Are you a fag? Only fags enjoy hanging out with women.

Women are for fucking, housework, and raising children.

I'd rather be alone than have a fat bitch anywher near me.

seriously nothing fucking makes me more sick.

> raising children

this is how you ruin your fucking life.

parents are miserable as fuck! they just lie to everyone around them that "it's worth it"

it isn't

This thread needs more skinny girls in it

I would rather blow my brains out. I've had several decent relationships and I can promise I'll never date another fattie. Fuck.

who dat?

MFC camwhore. Used to go by the name PumpkinSpice. Quit for a few months, came back using the name Stormy

user-v.com/videos/111568/stormy-katthecamgirl-sucking-cock-0735626cef50d872/

user-v.com/embed/104713

God, you're right!
Im going to tey it out

Or you're just a 1/10 and a loser with 0 self-esteem.

The reason I don't have a GF is because I don't want one. I like keeping relationships undefined and as casual as possible. Only if a girl sticks around for a long time and shows she is truly emotionally stable and rational can I consider being with her in a serious relationship.

user-v.com/videos/104718/stormy-katthecamgirl-1st-time-anal-myfreecams-m-c143ba0234ac0d7e/

id rather, have a real doll then a fat chick stinkin up the joint and ruining my couch

>Be me 250lbs
>Gf fluctuates between 95-110lbs

Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Sweet Jesus

Don't need no gf, I have a sister with a benzo habit. Makes it easy to take advantage of her blackouts.

>>Girl
>Stable
Kek, nigga what's that?

user-v.com/videos/104714/stormy-katthecamgirl-dragonball-z-cum-myfreecams-c3073bf486a26eab/

nah it's just that whores are cheaper in the long run.

How...? Fuck buddies are free

yes your imaginary fuckbuddies are free.

Both of theses

youtube.com/watch?v=XmQL9hNjfRU

The level of beta in that sentence if off the scales. No self respecting human lets ANY other human wrap them round their finger.

>implying everybody wants single use fuck toys that snap after one thrust.

Regardless of whether or not you believe I have one, the fact remains that casual relationships exist and are pretty common now. Are you one of those guys that thinks you have to pay for dates and buy girls shit to keep them around?

The reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I don't go out, talk to strangers, or trust anyone.

fpbp

I married a 120 Pound goddess with gigantic tits and an ass that would make a nigger cry, and I was a 250 pound fatass. I fucked that shit like it was going outta style too, pounded that deep spot so hard she saw stars. She still wishes she hadn't divorced me because her tantric drunk ass useless fuckup of a present husband can't last more than ten minutes before passing out from exhaustion, and he's thin and muscular. Fat chicks think they got magic pussies anyway. I never met one who didn't think they had a chance to latch on to a sexy rich man if they just saved their pussy for the right moment. A woman who will fuck is gonna fuck whoever strikes her fancy, your job is to intetesting to that woman. It is both as difficult and as simple as that.

you pay a whore to go the fuck away and leave you alone when things are done. alot of times these "casual" relationships end up with unintended consequences.

with that attitude fatty is gonna cuck you anyway

Goddamn

I love girls who cant get their period

Lmao same shit happened to me.
|
Meet some girl and her friend from facebook with my buddy, and we ended up ditching them mid meetup. It must have stung cause they were into us. I feel like a dick but what the fuck, how do you make 200 lbs look like 120??

I'm 260lbs and my gf is about 115lbs, OP. I don't see your point.

Granted, I don't look like a complete hambeast since I'm 6'1" so it's a little more evenly distributed. But still, I'm not a tone guy.

You must be really shallow person, if you think that body is all.
I don't really care about body types (unless someone's morbidly under/overweight).
What matters when looking for partner is someone you can intimately connect to.
If I wanted to cum buckets, I'd buy this weird fleshlight that rips your dick off.

If you're so secure with yourself why are you posting ITT?

Let's face it - on the inside you're a neckbeard chubby faggot loser

Forgot pic

>evenly distributed
So you weigh 260 lbs and are only 6'1"? You're fat as fuck, bud. I weigh an even 200 and am 6'3".

Because I saw OP making a claim that I didn't think was completely true. Just trying to let other anons not lose hope.

Lel

I said "a little more0 evenly distributed, user. I even went out ofy way to say that I am by no means "tone." I'm overweight, not a body builder.

You all just havent mastered the art of the dad bod yet. Not saying it's a good thing, just that it happened.

>all those typos.
Thank you, swipe-to-text.

i'm 5'9" and 300 pounds

That guy shot himself

2D>3D

If it doesn't apply to you, you didn't need to post. You're obviously insecure. Transparent faggot

No shit? Couldn't find anything with a reverse image search, got sauce on that info?

I'm 4'6" and 700 lbs

Atleast the chubbies/thiccc keep you warm at night ;)

Just trying to help the other anons, but okay then, m8.

>Couldn't find anything with a reverse image search

Jesus Chirst.

Are you confused or retarded? I was referring to info, not the picture you autistic faggot

Steam beg thread

looking for some one to gift me 911 'Operator' or other games on my wish list.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107210443/

A-any more?

how fat are we talking about?

>used reversed image search to find info
>found something
>claims he didn't find anything

1.) egotism isn't a solution for insecurity
2.) anyone who's ever posted in these kinds of threads knows you're insecure, that's why people are fucking with you
3.) you are nowhere near as smart as you think you are

Explaining your retarded thought process and playing it off like you're a troll makes you look even more dumb

>Focusing this much on "insecurity" from a genuine response from user
I'll take "What is projection?, for 500, Alex!"

Is this CP?

If you have to ask then it probably isn't

If you have to ask...

I sure hope so, user.

ITT fat virgins

>qualify for a skinny girl
>don't date for 7 years
>find someone with an amazing personality
>watch her become a skinny as we work out together
Because fuck being a shallow dick.

>claims to not recognize pic that's old as the internet
>obvious newfag
>gets called out on being new
>tries to play it off like he's cool and fails miserably
nice try. you can't talk your way out of being retarded.

gtfo with the CP, making me cringe